[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Due to have a poor sense of direction in life, I'm decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 8CaVnXy.jpg (206KB, 687x960px) Image search: [Google]
8CaVnXy.jpg
206KB, 687x960px
Due to have a poor sense of direction in life, I'm decided to enlist in the air force in the hopes of an exciting career and opportunities to travel the world.

I'll be 18 as soon as I'm in and I've never had a girlfriend before, or even come close, I'm at that age where I really want one too.

While I'm not sure of how it will all be, I imagine I likely won't be able to commit to any serious relationship.

I've got a couple months to try and get it all out of my system so I can focus on my career.

Any advice on how to do so?
>>
>>18528596
Don't.

Men who are going places *like* to be with women, but they don't feel a compelling *need* to be with women. Do something good for yourself, instead of being desperate and dating the first woman who is open to it (most likely a ho).

When we're younger, women are in demand, As we get older, men become more in demand. You'll notice in places that are competitive, modern, and future-oriented that men are in even higher demand than the women.

Make something of yourself. Have better goals than playing house and getting your dick sucked. Maybe fuck a party slut, but that's it.
>>
>>18528649
Thinking of going to the club right before joining and getting some pussy from girls my age.

Is that a good idea?

I would reserve myself more but I'm gonna be in for around 4-6 years minimum.
>>
>>18528667
If you're someone who can do that, then do that. Otherwise, use Tinder or Grindr, or something. I was advising you not to get reproductive feelings for a woman at this point in your life, but if you just want to smash before you join the military, then by all means go ahead.

I'm not some expert on getting strange, though.
>>
>>18528667
>>18528684
The club works for people who know how to work it. There's usually some girl who is trashed and looking to fuck.
>>
>>18528684
>>18528690
I've had a good time at the club before, didn't go far though cause I was being particularly reserved in the past

I feel like I want to get it out of my system but I have no idea of this actually will
>>
>>18528696
On the plus side you won't be a virgin anymore. One the downside you might fall in love with some ho or become someone who craves sex.

Really it's just a part of life. If you want to go get laid then go get laid. You might feel dirty or like you made a mistake, but those people at the club get dirty and make mistakes every weekend, and they're all in one piece.
>>
>>18528696
>>18528711
Or you could be someone who only has sex with people he loves and sees a future with. It's really up to you. That's a personal decision.
>>
>>18528715
That's ideal but I'll be 21-23 by the time I'm out, and I'll have nobody
>>
>>18528747
>a relationship
>have nobody

Can you speak in plain English? Do you want to fall in love before you join the military or something? That's dumb. Do you want to get laid before you join the military or something? That's fair.
>>
>>18528753
>>18528747
Okay, it's not dumb, but I don't think it's an idea that will help you achieve your ultimate goals.
>>
>>18528753
>>18528768
I need to sleep so I'll think about it.
There was one girl who I separated from that perhaps I could lovingly ask

Too tired to really form meaningful sentences so I've got to call it a day sorry bud
>>
>>18528781
okay good luck. I hope you get sum fuk, and have success in your career.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.