[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf always starts conversations when we text, and she talks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1498146413586.jpg (1022KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498146413586.jpg
1022KB, 1920x1080px
My gf always starts conversations when we text, and she talks with me every day. Yesterday, however, I asked her if she wanted to go outside. She said "nah,i don't want to go outside for the entire week". Fine, she's an introverted person and that's alright. But today we both went outside with our friends. Our mutual friend asked us to go outside. There were 6 of us (including her and me, 3F 3M). She just fucking stayed glued to one of her friends (F) the entire time. They were holding hands 90% of the time. I was pretty pissed but let it pass because I don't want to end her friendship with her best friend. Then we called it a day, and I told her "I'll go with you back to your place and then I'll go back to mine" (we're still in high school) and she told me "no, no, i can go by myself".

I feel like she just doesn't give two shits about me, but then she keeps on texting me and I'm just mind fucked by all of this. What the fuck? What should I do? I don't want to break up, at least not yet.
>>
You need to be 18 to post on this website kiddo.
>>
don't text her anymore lol pleb
>>
>>18528365
Just ghost her or?
>>
>>18528390
She treats you this way because you allow her to do so.

Stand up for yourself
>>
>>18528441
How?
>>
Ghost her. Have some, some, self-respect.
>>
The best advice I can give you is to listen to Leykis 101 and learn from the master. High School relationships don't matter and if you are banging this chick if you knock her up your life will be basically ended. Dump the girl and don't start to seriously date until A. you are at least 25 and B. you achieve or are on a solid path to reach your life goals.
>>
>>18528532

I took tom's advice in regards to dating older women when you're young, one of the best choices ive ever made in my life.

im banging a 40 yr old, and i am 23. She buys me stuff, sends me nudes, doesn't want kids and is discreet (she is married). she leaves me alone and doesn't really ask me for anything. It's an awesome deal, I definitely recommend tom leykis.
>>
>>18528658
why

why a married woman, anon???

I wouldn't judge any young man for givin' sum fuck to an older woman, but a married one??
>>
>>18528532
How would you knock her up, does that mean screwing up the birth control?
>>
>>18528665

it's a pragmatic approach for sure. I guess you could say I have no morals but both me and her are satisfied with the arrangement so it works well.
>>
>>18528344
>She just fucking stayed glued to one of her friends (F) the entire time. They were holding hands 90% of the time.

You have to be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>18528658
So you like being cucked. No thanks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.