[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ghosted the only girl who had shown interest in my sorry ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1499262614480.jpg (50KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499262614480.jpg
50KB, 300x250px
I ghosted the only girl who had shown interest in my sorry ass and I can not stop dreaming her.

I dont think she has completely forgotten about me even tho she has slept with other men this past 5 years. Shes still single after all this time. How do I go about trying to talk to her
>>
Nigger
>>
don't be that guy damn
>>
>>18527730
>>18527728
Icant stop myself. My existence is cringy Ive tried forgetting her but I cant. I NEED her. The reason I left was because I didn't think I was worthy to be with her
>>
>>18527764
Lmao
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18527696
Wait, you ghosted her for 5 years?
>>
>>18527696
There's like 4 billion other women in the world; come on, anon.
>>
>>18528355
Yea. I fucked up Im such an autist. My life would have been 10x times better if I hadn't fucked up.

>>18528387
I know. I know. I just cant forget her. How do I erase her from my mind. Its almost like a virus that festers my brain. Its such an adolescent subject to talk about, but the dreams are so real.
>>
>>18528448
>How do I erase her from my mind.
You can't; but it always goes away over time.

Find another woman who is interested in you and you'll forget about all this
>>
same here lol

hasn't been 5 years though
>>
>>18527696
I'm curious Anon, why did you REALLY ghost her all those years ago, and how have you kept tabs on her in the meantime?

And- be honest. If someone else had given your ass the time of day, you wouldn't care about this bitch in the least.

Not to mention you clearly take issue with her hooking up with other people these past 5 years (because she's not an insane person holding out for some dude that stopped talking to her half a decade ago) and you would no doubt hold it over her head if she magically did give you another chance.
>>
You don't go listen to Tom Leykis so you can learn to get laid and not deal with dumb cunts
>>
>>18528540
seems like OP was the dumb cunt in this situation.
>>
This is literally me, except I was mean to her because clown. Everything is else is exactly like yours, though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.