[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 M >petrified of getting an STI, particularly herpes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 475982591 STD word collection.jpg (46KB, 527x325px) Image search: [Google]
475982591 STD word collection.jpg
46KB, 527x325px
>24 M
>petrified of getting an STI, particularly herpes and HPV
>refuse to have one night stands as a result

Isn't it odd to ask for a sex partners blood work before having sex? How am I to ensure I'm being as safe as possible without 1) insulting the woman and 2) getting duped by her?
>>
You don't have to tell them to get blood work done, just tell them you won't sleep with them until they're tested. If you're against one-night stands it means you'd be asking people you're already talking to, in which case it's not awkward.
>>
>>18527586

yeah no one ever will. a girl might show you her most recent results but no girl is going out and getting her blood drawn for you, and it takes up to two weeks to get results back depending on where you went, and by then she could have had sex with any number of men she wanted so its not an effective strategy at all.

even with a condom there is only 40% protection from herpes. the only way would be to connect your condom to even more latex that covers your entire pubic region.

as for HPV, you can get vaccinated. its not usually recommended for men but you can insist on it if you're willing to pay for it. its only recfommended for women and gays because of how much sex we have.
>>
>>18527586
Clean girl here.

Nope, it's not odd but only shows that you care about your health and don't sleep around. I never sleep with anybody before exchanging bloodtests (costs around 30-50€ depending on what you want to know). Takes two weeks.

It's also a good way to select herpes roasties out which will already know that they will fail. Don't let them tell you that it's all right. Whores will always try to talk it down because they know that their market value is shit due to having a STD. Stay safe anon and get a nice and clean girl.
>>
>>18528078

Thanks for the response.

What would you do if someone is HSV-1 positive (oral herpes)? Most people seem to have it and are asymptomatic; the virus is often spread nonsexually, e.g. a social kiss, sharing utensils.
>>
>>18527586

HIV positive here.

Sorry for feeding your paranoia but it is possible to get HIV without having sex and doing drugs. There is a really low chance of it but this post was written by someone who wasn't that lucky. The disease can develop for 10 years without any visible symptoms and the only way to know you are clean is to get blood tests annually.

So yes, even if the girl thinks she is clean, there is still a risk.
>>
Just started dating this girl that I'm really into. have been dating for 10+ years and can't remember a relationship ever looking this promising in the early stages.

She did, however, let me know the other day that she has HSV-2. I told her I wouldn't run for the hills. That we should research it and learn better how to deal with it.

Anyone help give me a better sense of what this would mean for our sex life? Is sex w/o a condom basically off the table even if she's not having an outbreak? Because I don't think I want to have protected sex for the rest of my life.
>>
>>18528196
>Most people seem to have it
No, anon. It's mostly a non-white and druggie thing. I honestly don't know anybody in my circle with that for a reason. I knew two girls in high school which had such weeks but both of them have sleeped around and were seen as whores for a reason. It's not something normal to have any STD. That's also why you don't drink from someonew bottle if you wouldn't exchange other bodily fluids. Kissing is also something to abstain if not in a relationship. I know it might sound prude, but honestly I would rather be called prude than get herpes and risk the health of my child in the future. Normalizing STDs is absolutely degenerate, don't fall for it.

Keep looking for girls with a good lifestyle, instead of hhot chicks hwile clubbing. You know what you want, look for a woman which also knows what she wants. Don't let your dick send you on autopilot. You might need to change the company you keep if you can't get a good woman.

If I would get to know someone with herpes I would simply tell him that I enjoyed the time but it simply didn't work for me. No need to embarace them, it's not like they can do anything at this point anymore. Some of them might even get so salty that they try to infect you out of spite. Be carefull not to pick crazy ones.

Good luck, anon. Keep up the good lifestyle.
>>
File: 314hsvVre.gif (15KB, 484x253px) Image search: [Google]
314hsvVre.gif
15KB, 484x253px
>>18528228
>Is sex w/o a condom basically off the table even if she's not having an outbreak?

Yes, unfortunately. Viral shedding can occur even in the absence of any symptoms. With that said, a condom does not provide a lot of protection for genital herpes.

>>18528229
>It's mostly a non-white and druggie thing.

Not OP, but what? Around 60% of women are hsv-1 +, with 53% of white women being infected. Pic related. And OP is right -- you can easily get hsv-1 non-sexually.
>>
>>18528434
Those statistics always have an agenda, just like those trying to normalize HIV. From the fact that non-whites have it much more often you can guess which parts of "non-hispanic whites" have it. Probably not the wholesome population watching out for their health and with an IQ above potato. There we are also talking about numbers taken in populations till old age, meaning that we count people which had over 60 years of sexual history to get it. The rate in young people till 30 will never even be near 20 percent. And if you have such STDs in your early 20s you're trash. Simple as that.

Just because you can get it without sex isn't an excuse. It's still mostly a sleeping/ kissing around thing easily avoidable by going steady with a single partner till both can prove to be clean.

We have to stigmatize thise degeneracy so especially women will again begin to watch out instead of riding the carousel without thinking about their physical and mental health.
>>
>>18528196

>what would you do if someone else had it

nothing. everyone does have it. its like 'what would you do if someone had a cold once'.

its no big deal. its a cold sore on the lip. it does not make you a whore.
>>
I'm not sure if just lucky, or a good judge of character, but I just ask and take their answer at face value. I've had 11 partners. I never use protection and i'm completely clean.
>>
I feel you OP. When I was 12 I had a girlfriend and not only did she give me head lice she also gave me cytomegalovirus.
>>
>>18527586
For one, HPV vaccine. Get it.
For 2, 80% of the population has herpes, and it's not that big a deal. You get it from kissing, sharing food/drink, even touching in general. It's surprisingly difficult to avoid and if you want to assume no risk at all you'd need to ban even the lightest most innocent romantic acts.

What you need to be concerned about are the actual incurable nasties like AIDS.

Anyway, most find it very unattracitve and unsexy to go get an STD check before sex.
But in a long term committed relationship, one of which you have been dating for a long time before dipping into sexual acts it won't be as strange.
>>
>>18528468
>Those statistics always have an agenda
Kek I was waiting for this response. It's proof OP is so far up the conspiracy theory lane that no amount of factual and statistical evidence will change their mind. These are a kin to the people who think vaccines cause autism, nothing you say will ever change their mind.
> And if you have such STDs in your early 20s you're trash
Lol yeah, them newborns that got it from their parents kissing them on the head are sure slutty trash.
>>
>>18528468

>And if you have such STDs in your early 20s you're trash. Simple as that.

Ooof. What a cunt you are.
>>
Your entitled to ask about someone's sexual health history but you won't make someone pay to get a blood test.
I had a herpes scare after seeing a prostitute, doctor said I could still keep seeing women, turns out it was just an allergic reaction.
So herpes is normal, your bound to get it eventually.
>>
I have had HIV from a lying ex gf for the last 2 years.
She now tattoos people using results from medication that causes the viral count to virtually disappear. Has a new bf too.

I disagree with her actions to the point of considering murder suicide to stop her, but shes a sociopath and I moved thousands of miles away from her shit.

I personally will never sleep with anyone again regardless of their consent. I cant connect with anyone in that way emotionally anymore, even though its practically impossible to transmit with my levels and other methods of protection. The drugs work and pretty much make the virus invisible apart from the stigma and depression that follows it. Liars lie and cheat tests, it takes a special type of sociopath to lie about this kind thing.

Ive abandoned people that have wanted to be with me for their own good. I cant understand how people lie about it.
>>
>>18528844
I'm not OP but the clean girl. I'm not into conspiratcies, on the contrary I would call myself rationalist coming from my science background. The reason I said they have an agenda is simply because nearly everything has one, even in science you can see it happening. People are people and when you give them the chance to bullshit something in their favour they will try it (see vaccines cause autism shit study).

Those "it's so common goy, Herpes is nothing to fear"-statistics act as if it's the common cold. It's not. As you said, you give it onto your kids. Who in their right mind wants to give birth to children with STDs? I would rather not get any at all. The only reason it's so rampant is because people don't watch out what they consume (be it liquids or people). It's a cultural thing. So yeah, if you are born in a trashy society, you most probably will be trash too. That's why eugenics were a good thing.

>>18528863
>t. roastie with Herpes which tries to downplay it
>>
>>18528752
>11 partners. I never use protection
People like you are the reason shit like this spreads like wild fire. Ever heard of incubation time, you filthy multiplicator?
>>
File: marriage statistics.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
marriage statistics.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>18527586
Wear a condom properly, and you don't have to worry about that.

That said, I never had sex with any woman until I proposed to my wife. Lots of research has been done on the correlation between a woman's premarital partners and the success of the marriage. I figured, if I wanted my wife to be a virgin, I had better be willing to walk the walk myself.

And before someone responds with, "Correlation does not equal causation," I'm aware of that. But correlation CAN equate to causation.
>>
>>18529642
Good on you, anon. Spread the word. I hope you have a happy marriage.
>>
>>18528863
Not him but I'm 30 and still a virgin.
>>
File: 1500341374083.jpg (121KB, 1112x894px) Image search: [Google]
1500341374083.jpg
121KB, 1112x894px
>>18528434
>>18528844
It's not a problem if you're white and at least middle class. STDs are for trash people.
>>
>>18529633
another anon here, iv had 54 sexual partners and caught chlamydia twice :)
>>
>>18529859
>on 4chins
>54 sexual partners
>uses smilies

back to plebbit you go, wannabe roastie.
>>
>>18527586
I am a 27 year old who has HPV, got it from an ex girlfriend, during a time where we had sex with a condom.

I got some very small protrusions in the area around the penis (which means the condom worked, but it cant protect your crotch as well). My girl also diagnosed herself through me, we had both done tests at the start of our relationship but this thing can fly under the radar for some time. Long story short, its been about 1.5 years, im doing co2 laser therapies about once a month. The "virus" has greatly declined (the warts are barely visible with the naked eye nowadays, and are few in number when they do come. Some heal on their own now which didnt happen in the past) and odds are i will clear it within the next year. My sex life with my ex stopped for the first 6 months after diagnosis but soon we continued having sex normally until we broke up due to other stuff.

Yea its shit, i d rather completely clear it before i get into a new relationship. But its mostly the psychological side of it, like you are contaminated and not worth. The physical aspect is treatable. At least we had one of the least dangerous types ( no risk of cancer ever). Its simply quite annoying with warts popping up. Should also note that i got vaccinated after diagnosis. Not that it would help much with my current infection but doctors suggested i do it anyways

Nothing much you can do man. I was being careful but got unlucky, still, cant say i wont have sex again, even knowing a condom wont save me.
>>
>>18528752
How comes you never use protection? Dont girls ask you "Where is the condom?" or "Now put on condom" ?
>>
>>18527586
You arent wrong...
And avoiding one night stands is good practice for such a thing, but..

Man you gotta take a little risk. Theres something you do in your life style you dont give a fuck about thats raising your odds of some other disease.

And can you not meet someone, get to know them, then ask?

Nothing more sexy than showing up to a date with medical documents i tell ya.
>>
>>18530533
Know what? Never mind. Its a quirky/smart enough quality if you meet a woman who totally agrees and wants yours too, thats greenflag soul mate.
>>
>>18530533
No single fuck is worth a desase which will stick for life. We aren't speaking about some common cold, but shit that will lower your market value till your death with any worthy woman.

NEVER place sex above your health.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.