[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend and I have an age gap of 10 years. I'm currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8342.jpg (79KB, 653x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8342.jpg
79KB, 653x640px
Boyfriend and I have an age gap of 10 years. I'm currently 19 years old and he's 29 years old. Is this weird? We've been together for 3 years but known each other for 6 years and I'm not sure how others would react.
>>
To me, yes, absolutely weird. It's too much at your ages and the fact that he got to know you as a thirteen year old girl makes it grosser still.
>>
>>18527035
>is it weird?
definetely, won't be weird if you make it for another 15 years though
and as long as you are happy together, does it matter that it's weird?
>>
>>18527035
how did he do it? did he say hi to your parents when he went to your room to pound that teen pusy
>>
>>18527098
If the parents are sensible and know the guy is probably not raping her or brainwashing her, they'll accept it because they know they will drive her in his arms if they are too adamant. The whole star crossed lovers thing has a lot of appeal and many predatory men know just how to play into it and fuel her desire to let their "love" beat the odds.
>>
>>18527035
>23 year old hangs out with 13 year old
>26 year old dates a 16 year old
It sounds like he is a pedophile no matter how you slice it.
>>
>>18527035
Nothing weird about that. You/re both adults, it's not like he's controlling you or anything, you're a mature person, fuck what everybody says here.
>>
>>18527108
Wait until you have an a dorable thirteen year old with braces and a twenty three year old is waiting around for her to turn sixteen.
>>
>>18527110
We weren't that close when I was 13. I only dated him when I was 16 because I liked him too much despite him being a little hesitant. Ended up falling hard for each other later on and now we're perfectly happy.
>>
>>18527099
>>18527110
I'm very interested in studying this guy's method. Girls these days are very disappointing, better pick the young ones at their peak.
>>
The relatinonship itself isn't as weird as the fact that he knew you and then started dating you at such a young age. How did you two even met?
>>
>>18527122
Met him because he's my friend's brother.
>>
>>18527120
The young ones are the worst.
>>
>>18527110
Yeah, but it's not a fucking window, Jesus.

Go the other way:
>43 y.o. guy and a 33 y.o. woman

Not weird? Of course fucking not - because they're both consenting adults starting a relationship together as adults, and that's the point - maturity of both sides at the start of their relationship. Which is why OP is fine.
>>
>>18527118
I don't think a normal guy would be willing to date a sixteen year old at twenty six, let alone one he isn't even actually in love with yet. Even bracketing worries about maturity (you are just nineteen now, but probably already find sixteen year olds generally immature in ways) it has a hefty social backlash especially if the man is the older one. It is 0% plausible to me that he wasn't already set on you before you wanted to date. It would be a ridiculous risk to take on just for a cute willing girl like there are plenty others.

At the end of the day it's your relationship and you get to decide. But yes people will think he is a creep and that your relationship isn't healthy.
>>
>>18527126
How can you cite this stupid example? The period from being a (young) teen up until including adolescence isn't called "coming of age" for nothing. There is light years more difference - in terms of psychological development, life experience, time you have had to get to know yourself - between a sixteen year old girl and a twenty six year old than between even a forty year old and a sixty year old. It's not linear, that's the whole thing about aging.
>>
>>18527035
Honestly it is weird. I'm 33 and just dated a 21 year old a few months ago. We were in such different places in our lives I just couldn't talk to her. She was bright and engaging, and we had a bunch of shared interests, but it's tough trying to connect with someone that is in such a different place in life.

If you can make it work, good for you, but it's not what most people would consider normal.
>>
>>18527134
Sorry, cultural differences. I'm Polish, we usually get shot during uprisings at 12, 16 is pretty mature around here.
>>
>>18527126
The difference is a 33 year old woman and a 43 year old man are generally on the same level of maturity, and have gone through most of the same life experiences. A 19 year old and a 29 year old haven't.
>>
>>18527147
Relationships do not evolve around knowing that the world is shitty and fragile or anything like that. If you ask your boyfriend I'm sure he won't tell you that he was the same person at your age as he is today. And that doesn't have to do with traumatizing experiences but with long term, day in day out experience with who you are and what you are looking to get out of connections with other people.

Still though it is your choice as I already mentioned and if you feel good about the relationship by all means go ahead. You were the one asking whether it looks off to people.
>>
It's weird but I mean, my University marching band director was 32 when he started dating one of the members of the band who was 18.

And now they're married with 2 children.

lol
>>
Im a 19 year old guy and I fuck women 30s to 40s from a horny milfs hookup app on the reg. Is it that weird? Sounds like a lot of virgin whit knights in this thread spouting bullshit about how its weird or not right and some mature adult meme. Probably never been in a real relationship if you eat up that prudish bs. OP you sound like you got a good thing going on!
>>
>>18527173
Fucking someone is different from dating them, as is seeking older people out on dating apps vs them having come into your life when you were far underage. You are dumb as a brick if you think this is comparable to the OP situation.
>>
>>18527173
>fucking random women for a few times
>19 years old
>talking about relationships as if he has it figured out

you are the one who has no idea how a relationship works
you might know some things about sex with people not your age, but a relationship is a completely different thing
>>
>>18527035

I once read that they made survey in late XIX century and average age difference between married couples was 10 years, 20 wasnt really uncommon.
>>
You're both adults. As long as you're both happy and it's consensual, it's fine. Stop worrying about what others perceive of you. It's your life.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.