[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any experience with this? My girlfriends getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: The-Forum.gif (8KB, 444x158px) Image search: [Google]
The-Forum.gif
8KB, 444x158px
Does anyone have any experience with this? My girlfriends getting more and more into it. At first i thought it was great because she showed some good change (stopped smoking, quit drugs at the same time as me and got me to go to NA which has helped) but now she's just getting more and more involved and it sounds so full of shit. I read the literature and listen to the group calls and nothing sounds very profound. I'd do it if it wasn't obscenely expensive ($625 for the first weekend). I really like her but this is making me question the relationship. Wat do /adv/?
>>
>>18526931
I should also mention her parents have been involved with it for a long time which is surprisimg because they dont have much money and are divorced (moms lesbian with bpd amd unenployed, dads a teacher and I honestly can't say he's the smartest guy or a great parent although the parents are best friends still). She sounds so brainwashed I cant stand it. She thinks the business has "integrity" and I try to tell her it's another corporation that wants your money with massive revenue. At this point I'm kind of disgusted by the whole thing and don't see her deepening involvement helping her "create new possibilities" aside from losing $ and time and pushing her friends to do it.
>>
More context to bump. Im 18 and about to start college for Chem E and finally sober from 3 or 4 years of physical opiate and benzo addiction and a nasty amph/coke habit. I feel like I'm the type of vulnerable person they'd prey on cause I'm trying to find a new way of life. She also seems susceptible i think because of bpd and dropping out of highschool and stuff so she doesnt have a whole lot going on just like me. She's 17 so her parents pay for it and they've been involved foe years but that almost makes me trust it less cause i don't really respect her parents very much. I wish i could get her out of this but she's so fucking into it and I feel like itd be selfish when sue gets something out of it. I just hate to see her invest so much time and energy into it.
>>
I went, personally, it didn't help me seems like a placebo effect.
>>
>>18526931
It's a cult run for the hills. The leaders will steal your money and fuck your women.
>>
>>18527015
Fuck I don't really wanna end this relationship but I feel like I should. She admires these leaders
>>
>>18527018
End the relationship and look into philosophy. You're young, you both sound unstable. Make your own reality and grow up a little so you can have a non-crazy gf. Good luck in school, OP.
>>
>>18527080
I really like philosphy which is also a big reason I hate this. She tells me they tell you lifes empty and meaningless and that you attach your own meaning to things and I say I dont even disagree but I dont need to spend that much money for some motivational existentialism. I tell her I'd rather just keep studying philosphy and figure this stuff out on my own.
>>
God fucking damnit
>>
>>18527116
As a test watch Joel Osteen he's the Xtian version. It's the same BS just packaged a little different. If you can believe it you can achieve it. Don't get me wrong ppL with positive outlooks definitely achieve more than the pessimists that NEVER TRY. It's the cult mind fuck the cult speak the cult dress code -- it's all creepy as fuck....and I'm a Christian.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.