[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I win the heart of the girl who shows no interest in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 07d11520895491.562f2ed42303b.png (572KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
07d11520895491.562f2ed42303b.png
572KB, 467x700px
How do I win the heart of the girl who shows no interest in my whatsoever?
I've been obsessed over this girl for a while and we've been texting back and forth (nothing further than a good morning and good night though). We have lots of things in common, like we both love vintage clothing and literature. I just sent her the copy of my latest novel, and she seems to like it, but she is never the one who starts a conversation. I exercise, read and write daily, and I'm running a start-up plus doing a Youtube channel too so how do I make her acknowledge my accomplishments without flat-out lying?
>>
>>18526543
>lying
*bragging, sorry.
>>
Sharing you accomplishments is a good talking point. Serves your purpose, and makes for a good talking point.

Don't make her like you, you will feel of desperation. Go in with the intent of getting to know her as deeply as you can.
>>
>>18526543
Can't force it dude.
Accept it may never happen
>>
>>18526543
You've gotta learn never to obsess over a girl, my dude. Expressing interest upfront is always the superior way to go.

My advice: drop it and find someone else
>>
>>18526654
This
>>
>>18526654
But you'll come out as a creep if you barely even know her...
>>
>>18526804
Perhaps I should have clarified "when you first meet" is when you should express interest.
>>
>>18526543
>we've been texting back and forth
>(nothing further than a good morning and good night though)
>>
>>18527506
don't laugh at me anon ;_;
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.