[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just kill myself? The only thing I've ever wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Mask.jpg (210KB, 754x396px) Image search: [Google]
Mask.jpg
210KB, 754x396px
Should I just kill myself? The only thing I've ever wanted in life was to be married and start a family. I'm 28 and never had a girlfriend, and I've tried so many times and I feel like this is it. I've reached the point of no return.

Is there any hope in other countries in particular? I'm not interested in buying, but maybe hoping I have a chance to win someone over elsewhere.

I really, truly don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>18526304
Presuming you life in the US, where the population is over 300 million, and more than half of that population is women, I would guess probably not. If you can't find someone who will take you out of a crowd of over 150 million people, then I'd say you need to work on 2 things: your game and your finances.
>>
Have you tried following rules 1/2?

Rule 1: Be attractive
Rule 2. Don't be unattractive

If you can't get girls locally, you're not going to be in much better shape abroad.

Also why not buy a foreign bride?
>>
>>18526308

How do I work on this "game"?
>>
>>18526304
>Should I just kill myself?
you wont do it, faggot
>>
>>18526304
Why all this fucking obsession with children? Are you that gung ho to get 2 hours of sleep a night just to change diapers? Do you really want to blow a quarter million out the window to raise another human?

There are 7 billion plus on this planet. We're good. We don't need your shitty genes adding to the mix. Fuck the "I have to continue the white race" bullshit. Let people like Donald Trump do that. You just be you.
>>
this is excessive self-centredness.

Try online dating pls stop being a failure.
>>
>>18526304
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_age_at_first_marriage

There are very few countries in the world where the average age for marriage is 28 or less.

USA 29, Australia 31, France, Germany & UK 33, Denmark 34

It is much to early to panic
>>
>>18526472
Not OP but the sole purpose of being alive is to adapt and survive. Other humans might be humans but they are not him. If he was to have children they would be a mixed extension of him. Without children, there is no biological evidence that you are a worthy gene combination to be alive.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.