[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice from older men. I'm in my 30s, have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: guy.jpg (38KB, 616x409px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
38KB, 616x409px
I need some advice from older men.

I'm in my 30s, have had some very long relationships 8 years was the longest, but I'm just kind of getting tired of the dating someone, knowing them for years, knowing their friends and family, and then one day they are unhappy and break up. I'm completely content with who I am, have great morals, give back to my community, have a great job, have some good social circles and am good looking. I can be a bit picky in in dating that I always try to weed out the high maintenance drama queens before anything gets serious.

So when do women or people in general figure themselves out so they can be on the same page as me? I actually saw a counselor about this because I feel so out of place with my generation. She told me that soon, people with mature and be on the same page but I'm in my 30s! So older guys or even girls, does this ever happen?
>>
Hey man im 30male and i dont get what your saying. You want your partner on the same page as what?. What you after marriage, just be boyfriend and girlfriend. When you date a girl you tell them what you fucken want. And they do the same. Learn how to communicate.
>>
>>18526261
Women tend to be more in a commitment mood in their mid thirties, but it differs between women.
>>
>>18526261
I'm 31. I got engaged to my wife a year after meeting her, and got married a year after that (in a courthouse for 20 dollars). Still together now. Just celebrated our 6 year anniversary in June. It hasn't been all sunshine and roses, but we both take the commitment seriously.
>>
>>18526297
I could have written you a 30 page essay on my life goals, beliefs, career, past experiences, and future hopes, but I figured that would be unwise.
>>
>>18526299
Good advice, thanks.
>>
>>18526301
Great story bro, best of luck.
>>
>>18526316
Point of it was to not fuck around and just be "facebook official" for years and years. Eventually, you need to make a commitment, or the chick will start looking for someone who is willing to. Remember, men age like whiskey, and women age like milk.
>>
>>18526318
I like this advice, thanks man. I probably made that mistake in my 8 year relationship.
>>
>>18526320
You were in a relationship without moving it beyond that for 8 years? Jesus, at that point, most states would consider you common law married anyways. You should have just popped the question.
>>
Everyone changes, at every age. I'm a 40 year old male. Had a few brief and one relationship in my 30s. Suddenly about a year ago I started a playboy phase and now I'm just having tons of casual sex. I never saw this coming or thought I would ever do something like that, but it just ended up that way.

So don't worry about it. Just do what makes you happy. Get on tinder and start swiping.
>>
>>18526261
People are unpredictable at every age. Try to find someone who is comfortable with themselves no matter where they are. I'm 50 and have gone through lots of women and friends but continue to meet new friends and date more women.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.