[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instead of meme advice like "be urself!" and "it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5036.jpg (142KB, 603x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5036.jpg
142KB, 603x1024px
Instead of meme advice like "be urself!" and "it's not a big deal bro btw I'm 6'2" let's talk about actual solutions

Do those stilt shoes actually work? Do they look inconspicuous enough or do people realie you're wearing them (talking about the ones tom cruise uses, bear in mind most people won't be subjected to the scrutinity tom cruise is)
And what about that China operation? Does anyone know anyone who's had it? Does it have long term effects? Do your leg bones grow back as strong as before, or are you limited from contact sports and such?

Any other advice you can think of to at least camouflage the Manlet curse?
>>
Power armour
>>
>>18526226
No. Video related. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSvoJx2Xj6U

If anything, it just lets people know that you are self conscious about it.
>>
>>18526226
If you're that self-conscious that you are literally considering an operation to lengthen your legs, then you're already doomed. Your ego is not going to inflate suddenly because you're tall. It'll be something else, and you will have just flushed a shit ton of money down the toilet.

Most successful dude I know at getting chicks is like 5'4". Dude was a boxer in college, and didn't give a solitary fuck about his height. Neither did anyone else except for drunk guys who wanted to fight a boxer, and thought they could win (every one of them didn't even get a hit in).
>>
I'm 5'9" and don't feel insecure about my height. Why should you care? Be yourself, better yourself and you'll go far.
>>
>>18526226
Why can't all short men have this much honor? Maybe if they all did in a few generations I wouldn't have to deal with looking or interacting with them.
>>
>>18526259
>Most successful dude I know at getting chicks is like 5'4".
This.
I know a guy who is 5'3" and has been pulling chicks since freshman year of HS. The "manlet" is just that; a dumb /fit/ meme.
>>
>>18526348
t. bitter lanklet virgin from /r9k/
>>
>>18526369
The most successful guy with chicks I know is about 5'7". It's pretty much a trend. Nobody ever knows any players who are above 6'. On the contrary, the only permavirgins I know are all tall. Makes you think.
>>
>>18526372
That because tall guys are in committed relationships or in no rush since women find them attractive.

Short guys tend to be players because they need to fill the fact women aren't attracted to them long term due to faulty genetics no with lots of casual sex.
>>
>>18526384
That's some twisted mental gymnastics. Many tall guys are awkward permavirgins, how can they be in committed relationships?
>>
>>18526384
Shorter guys have relationships that last longer and where the woman is more loyal
>>
>>18526226

the manlet curse is in your head
>>
>>18526388
>>18526389
In fact they're so successful that they're only twice as likely to commit suicide even with socioeconomic markers accounted for

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15994722/
>>
>>18526432
Someone sure is buttmad. What happened, you beta orbited your oneitis for years and then a 5'7" guy came and banged her?

Just go back to /r9k/ and wallow in self-pity there. You're not asking for advice.
>>
>>18526442
I am short, retard. I'm tired of people pretending height is irrelevant in face of the dozens of studies proving otherwise.
>>
>>18526444
What do you want advice on? If nothing, then kindly return to /r9k/.
>>
>>18526445
I'm not OP.
>>
Why are there so many height threads lately?
>>
Just deal with it. The reason you aren't attractive is because you're so insecure about it and it shows. Women don't like insecurity at all because they're insecure enough as it is and don't need any more of that. If you're confident, clean and carry yourself well, that's enough.
>>
>>18526497
Doesn't change a thing. Stop shitposting on /adv/, your shit belongs on /r9k/.
>>
>>18526501
More and more /r9k/ posters are flooding over to /adv/.
>>
>>18526501
It's been a thing in 4chan with the whole manlet meme.

It's not without a slice of truth, like many other things. Being short as a man is not a nice thing, especially if you're truly short (5'5 and under).

At the end of it it's not the end of the world but coming to 4chan which makes you more likely to be insecure already and seeing all these threads demeaning height can add up. Imagine a chubby girl browsing nothing but fat hate and fatties when will they learn stuff.
>>
>>18526513
Makes sense

>>18526524
I said 'lately'. You didn't need to waste your time explaining it to me, I'm not new here.
>>
>>18526526
I meant that it's something that's been rising lately. Height shit isn't a r9k thing, it's more of a fit thing and there are more threads on fit lately too.
>>
>>18526444
In your case it's clearly not height, but mental illness, that's the issue.
>>
>>18526605
That changes absolutely nothing though.
>>
>>18526665
If he was tall, he would still be a raging autistic virgin.
>>
>>18526681
It's extremely likely, but again, it doesn't really change his point.

Would it be better to waste his time somewhere else? Yeah, but still.
>>
Just date/fuck short women. If you're manlet tier just stick to girls under 5'5
>>
Can someone explain the manlet meme to me? I'm 5'5 and have actively tried to let it get to me. Doesn't work.
>>
>>18526246
What the fuck is this shit.
>>
>>18527074
False. Date/fuck women you find attractive like everyone else. Nothing prevents you from dating taller girls.
>>
>>18527112
>Nothing prevents you from dating taller girls
Except taller girls.
>>
File: 1469650164507.jpg (7KB, 208x155px) Image search: [Google]
1469650164507.jpg
7KB, 208x155px
Anyone else notice that this article literally says the same thing just slightly differently three times? Its the exact same information across all three paragraphs.
>>
>>18527119
How?
>>
>>18527165
Look, it is "possible", but lets say you bruteforce and approach 5 women a day. If you approach women under your height, the success will be like "2 out of 5 agreed to a date". If you approach women over your height, then it will be like "1 out of 20 agreed to a date" just because of that. Simple statistical probability. And for me, even one approach is a lot, so this wont be too long until you burn out trying to date taller women.
Not to mention, couples where the woman is taller do indeed look funny and even somewhat unnatural. In every population female average height is under male average height, makes sense why women are attracted to taller guys.
>>
>>18527230
Source: your ass. The world simply doesn't work this way despite your wishful thinking.
>>
>>18527240
Well yes, source is my life experience. Why should other sources be more valuable?
I know height is not everything, I see couples where the man is shorter almost as often as I see disabled people. And yes, maybe the short guy is Lil Wayne, or maybe just instant chemistry, or maybe he is rich and she wants to marry right now.
Different situations, yes, but if we only account height, you do have a lesser chance with a woman if you are shorter than her. If you dont believe me, go find out yourself and approach tall and short women (well of course you wont do that and everybody of us keeps his opinion)
>>
>>18527254
Source is about you asking girls out? What kind of idiot are you to think you can extrapolate from one guy to all men? You can't. Especially since it's clear you are a low quality male with severe mental problems. None of your experiences apply to others.
>>
>>18527261
>clear you are a low quality male with severe mental problems
If you guess so much about my personality from two posts, how comes you are not employed as Sherlock Holmes yet?
>>
>>18526226
you need to sit down and ask yourself why you care so much about your height. i mean really try to find the answer. google some about why people care about their height. my take is that its some silly ape-brain shit, where "bigger = more alpha", but thats very shallow minded. at the end of the day, nobody cares about your height more than you do.
>>
>>18527351
What, are you implying women may prefer a confident but shorter man over an insecure giant?
>>
>>18526226
>hanged himself in a friend's garden
fucking douchebag. Why couldn't he kill himself in the privacy of his own home like most decent people? Why dump his problems on his friend?
>>
>>18526226
what happens when you take off your meme shoes?

B your self may be a meme, but it's true
>>
>>18527449
He was being thoughtful. When he died, he'd release his bowel contents onto the garden. It's good fertilizer.
>>
>>18527467
No the plants wont grow as tall now he has manlet germs.
>>
Im 5ft11 get plenty of girls coming up to me and chat to groups of girls flirting with them.

Just be confident and dont give a shit about what you say.
>>
>>18527254
>I know everything about what girls like since I have so much life experience
>Well I have actually never asked a girl out but I know! I'm an expert because of memes!
>>
>>18527516
Short plants are easier to pick from.
>>
>>18526384
>Short guys tend to be players because they need to fill the fact women aren't attracted to them long term due to faulty genetics no with lots of casual sex.

Shit, probably the most accurate post I've read on the manlet thing.

I'm 5'6" and theres probably 2 or 3 girls I can sleep with so long as I hit her up with enough notice.

But shit, none of them will date me. I seem to have a lot easier time getting laid than I can a date. I fucked a few girls last year but I've had exactly 1 date in the last 7 years.

Sex is nice, but I really just want companionship and it's a distant dream.
>>
File: 1366677701988.jpg (6KB, 226x134px) Image search: [Google]
1366677701988.jpg
6KB, 226x134px
>manlet
>fetish for tall girls
>fuck girls with fetish for short guys
Life works out. There's somebody for everybody.
>>
>>18526384
>faulty genetics
Says the bitter lanklet virgin basement-dwelling NEET manchild.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.