[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys just need some quick advice and feedback. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hey guys just need some quick advice and feedback.

I've been madly in love with my girlfriend for a year now. She is as well and she'd eventually like to marry me. I am only 19 and I would marry her in a heartbeat, I can talk to her for hours everyday and not get bored.

Is this a bad Idea to get married at this age? I am 19 now, probably would wait till 20 or 21.
>>
Bad ideaz Why do you want to marry her? Think logistically not just because you 'love her so much'. Can you support her financially?

You are 19. You don't have a career. Let's say she gets very sick suddenly and needs thousands of dollars in treatment. If you married her, her debt is yours. What if she develops a shopping addiction or a gambling addiction? Her debt is also yours. 19 is too young and you haven't even though about the logistics of this. What is the rush? Wait until you are 24 at least. I bet you don't even know if she wants kids yet. The biggest relationship ender is incompatibility about finances and kids, not because you 'fell out of love'. Think about it
>>
Marriage (as far as I know) is only a legal status. Not even a good one from what I've heard. Just be together, without the government saying so.
>>
Shitty idea. So fucking shitty.

What's more, I think intellectually, you KNOW it's shitty, and you know why, too, but you're thinking with your heart (and your dick) and ignoring your brain. Stop doing that. You're both very young, and you're going to change a lot over the next few years. Everybody does, nobody's a finished person at age 19. You're going to meet other people, and maybe fall for one of them. She might, too. You might just grow apart. That happens all the fucking time. The 19 year-old you are and the 30-year-old you'll become will be barely recognizable as the same person.

I'm not saying you necessarily WILL break up, just that there's way more 19-year-olds who THINK they've found "the one" than 19-year-olds who actually have, and if you think, well, I'm one of the exceptions, remember that all the others think that too. If marriage is truly a good idea, then you'll still be together in five, six, seven years, and you can do it then. There's no rush. Be smart.
>>
I think you should give it some more time don't rush into these things. People change over time and you really can't plan for that. I'd say you should give it some more time, you might think knowing someone for a year might be enough time to see if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, but year isn't that long compared to a lifetime. You're young man don't rush into things just because you're feeling something in your heart, you've got a lot of time to decide if you want to settle down with someone. Besides if you really love her being married or not won't change the love in you heart for her. What is more important is that you keep building this bond with her and nurture this love you have for her.
>>
>>18526096
If you're from a culture where people do that, then do that, if not, don't. This guy >>18526128
is right about kids + job. Most of the people I know who married young did so to start a family.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.