[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i hate women so much? i dont even see a point for them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: really jogs my noggin.jpg (15KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
really jogs my noggin.jpg
15KB, 306x306px
why do i hate women so much?
i dont even see a point for them anymore, just get a onahole or a sex robot and you dont have to screw with all their shit.
no manipulation, no wasting money on them, no them taking up your time, no fighting, no them droning on about stupid irrelevant shit

give me one reason why you should get a GF instead of just... not
>>
Because romantic relationships are a big part of our lives.

You were hurt in some way, and now you reject women/relationships to protect yourself. Sooner or later you will feel that something is missing.

Anyway, what are you going to do in 50+ years when less and less people you know will be alive or will have time for you because they all will be married and have kids.
>>
The value of companionship is huge once you can no longer rely on parents. Having someone to share your life with, share resources with, have a feeling of 'being in it together' -- it's difficult to put into words but it's something which tends to fill a huge void in most people emotionally, and has huge practical uses, like when you're ill or have too many responsibilities.

Unfortunately, this value is most noticeable when they're gone. So you'll complain about them non-stop until they're not there any more, then eventually feel lonely as fuck. You can't have it both ways though.You have to either put up with a lot of bullshit, or have a constant feeling of missing something.
>>
to make children.
Also, women are humans too, they add as much knowledge and cancer to the world as any other person on the planet.
Currently, not getting a gf is fine. There's no chance of humanity going extinct right now anyway.
>>
I mean, by your logic I don't see a point for men either? Like I can just get a dildo and i don't have to put up with their fuckboy mommy issue shit and them droning on about football and cars and breaking my heart when they run off with another woman they told me not to worry about?

Bro you should just live and let live. I mean you can hate us that's fine but you know, I didn't do anything to you, so don't take it out on me.

You don't have to get a gf. No one is forcing you to
>>
Learning and thinking about someone other than yourself is nice, women are technically people, good for more than just sex.

You also sound kind of negative in general, I was gonna say "well maybe your gay", but this isn't one of those "why am I not attracted to women" questions, I kind of feel bad that you hate a little under half of the human race.
If you don't hate guys, it's probably because they're just "friends" to you, but friends kind of do that too. (you probably use money on them, they take up your time, probably fight with some of them, they probably have problems too)

Maybe some event in your past involving women that changed your perspective of them.
>>
>>18525979
Try making a female friend you don't want to fuck. Then again, you'll probably just end up wanting to fuck her too and end up being more angsty. Best of luck!
>>
File: THE GOD KING.jpg (105KB, 594x344px) Image search: [Google]
THE GOD KING.jpg
105KB, 594x344px
>>18526130
i fucking hate everyone, i am pure nihilist pessimist, everything is negative for me. i have no friends, i look down on everyone, and believe the vast majority of people are beneath me, and as such i show them no respect.

im basically an autistic 13 year old's edgy OC donut steel, but IRL
>>
>>18526141
This. It makes a huge difference mentality-wise having a female friend that you enjoy interacting with socially without wanting to fuck. She can also hook you up with her friends.

Unattractive highly social girls are the best.
>>
File: 14086352430591.jpg (266KB, 1262x849px) Image search: [Google]
14086352430591.jpg
266KB, 1262x849px
>>18525979
Cause they're shit.
>>
>>18526141
I can hardly have male friends, how am I going to get a female friend?
For reference, outside of going to work and groceries, I'm a shut-in. If my roommates weren't girls I wouldn't have had any interaction with women in the last 5 years.
>>
>>18526004

Fuck I'm terrified of those days
>>
>>18525979
Everyone hates what they fear.
The point is not to be afraid of women.
Just talk to them. As long as you're not drooling over them like a dog in heat, they have no power over you.
>>
>>18526006
>The value of companionship is huge

A woman's value is very little. If you want a reliable companion, find a man. There is nothing a woman can provide that an onahole or a rent-a-whore can't provide, and usually for far less of your hard earned money. Then you can go back to snuggling on the couch in an epic bromance and watching Marvel movies without your partner bitching that you promised to watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with them.
>>
>>18526551
wow
>>
>>18527281
>If you want a reliable companion, find a man.

I know it's cool to shit on women here but men are not reliable.

Get a dog if you want companionship and loyalty.
>>
>>18526551
no way can that be real
>>
>>18527331
And yet it literally happens every day. My friend is going through a divorce because his wife cheated on him (15 times in the last 3 months they were together, apparently) and is trying to take the house and my mom's husband's ex-wife was able to retain all the children without working, takes about half of his income, and has adopted children to get more money from the state. She neglects all of them and jumps from boyfriend-to-boyfriend going on vacations they pay for.

Women are evil.
>>
Alright you beta sad human beings. Keep sucking each other's dicks and convincing one another that women are useless just because you failed to get a meaningful relationship with a woman in your life. There's so many of you and these cancer threads are your safe space support groups.
There are countless of interesting and accomplished human beings out there and they are sane enough to know that a partner like that would make their life better. And it actually happens, mindblowing I know. And just because you fail to do this you sit here convincing each other that no one needs women hurr durr women are dumb muh intelligence.
Repeat the same bullshit again and again unti you actually start believing it. Grow a pair, invest the time jerking off in sth like actual talking to females and maybe you'll stop being that bitter some day. Oh wait but that requires social skills and shit...
>>
>>18526004
Not op. I'm 27 had some bad experiences in the past that made me swear of dating and relationships but I'm starting to get that something is missing feeling. How do you make that go away? Unlike op i don't hate women and have a few female friends I just think life is simpler when your single.
>>
Can someone with that mindset PLEASE explain to me what allegedly makes men so much better than women? Or do you hate men and women equally?
>>
>>18527339
i meant that more in disbelief than anything. ive heard about how fucked it is but im still surprised at the notion that they talk about it so blatantly.

"yeah I think I might just cash out." like holy shit. its a disgusting lack of empathy on their part, and how the fuck are these laws still in place.
>>
>>18525979
the only point in having a relationship is having kids, but nowdays you can get a surrogate mother. Relationships with women are entirely optional. Women only want your money and what you can do for them. How often do you hear a woman trying to justify her value to a relationship? You don't because men can have a fullfilling life without them, but they don't want you to know that. Plus half of women cheat on their partners and if you're not a cuck that means divorce and half your money.
>>
>>18527370
Think about relationships as fidget spinners. Everyone buys one, nobody knows why they want them, and they are fucking stupid.
>>
>>18527374
I was engaged to one of my exes (we were together for 6 years and knew each other for 8) who said that after her long career of cheating on me (which she hid very well because I didn't even know until after the fact), that being with me was purely monetary and the only reason she was sticking around was because she enjoyed jewelry (jewelry which she would wear while cheating on me) and expensive dinners.

Now she's settling down with some guy and a mutual friend of ours was telling me about how she's tired of "hookup and side chick culture."

Fucking brilliant.
>>
File: 6u594vodsdwy.jpg (27KB, 540x551px) Image search: [Google]
6u594vodsdwy.jpg
27KB, 540x551px
I quote the words of a wise anon
>>
>>18525979
It's only natural to observe women as inferior.
However, you need women to pass on your genes and to have a wife.
It's time to make America great again.
>>
>>18527387
damn. if only we could do something that would get people out of their little bubble where the world revolves around them. too many people have the awareness and empathy of a middle schooler and never look at things from other people's perspectives.
>>
>>18525979
Women have gotten worse because men tend to excuse bad behaviors while neglecting to enforce good behaviors. Society has shifted so the man looks like the bad guy if he hits his woman for doing something wrong.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.