[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got my first date today, going to happen on Tuesday. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I got my first date today, going to happen on Tuesday. She's cute and we're both extremely quiet/shy so we definitely match up personality wise. We've chatted quite a bit so we know a decent amount about ourselves personally.

The "problem" is that she's a STEM major and I'm an Art major, and I don't know how to bring up "so what are your hobbies" without it sounding contrived or something.

I mean maybe that just means we won't work out (I hope not!) but what do you guys think? Does it even matter?
>>
You never know, she might be looking for an artsy person. Just gotta bring it up and see how she reacts.
>>
>>18525516
I'm an Arts fag that dated exclusively STEM faggettes.
The two go together like chocolate and peanut butter.

You just gotta know how to play. She wants that artistic emotional creative shit. Consider that she's constantly surrounded by men. 90% of STEM are men. She's that 10%.
She has LOTS of men to choose from.
But she chose you, at least for the time being.

Smile, laugh, be charming. She wants a fucking charming ass clever fucker.
Because she don't got many of those in STEM

If your conversation stalls, ask about her studies and say you don't know anything about it. But keep the attitude that you're better than her while you ask ti. She WANTS to explain everything. But not to a subordinate.
Take the position that she's doing it as a favour to you.

STEM bitches like confident artsy fucks. All you gotta do is smile and seem smug in just the right places
>>
>>18525542
>You just gotta know how to play. She wants that artistic emotional creative shit. Consider that she's constantly surrounded by men. 90% of STEM are men. She's that 10%. She has LOTS of men to choose from.
yeah that's actually why I assumed I even was in contention lol
>If your conversation stalls, ask about her studies and say you don't know anything about it. But keep the attitude that you're better than her while you ask ti. She WANTS to explain everything. But not to a subordinate.
>Take the position that she's doing it as a favour to you.
>STEM bitches like confident artsy fucks. All you gotta do is smile and seem smug in just the right places

That's extremely helpful! I'll take this as a guideline, since I know she's shy and she may not be wanting a total extrovert (I don't even know her past dating experience).

thank you!
>>
Currently going doing criminal justice and almost finished recently losing motivation. I have no desire to become involved in law force and my dad wants me desperately to go to law school but it isn't gonna happen. At this point im convinced im going to have to try out making some business because I don't want to be a wagecuck my whole life.
>>
>>18525546
The chink in an introvert's shell is asking questions about what they care about. Then they can talk forever.
If you know what she cares about and act like you need teaching, then she'll talk for hours.

But that's just a trick.

You want to really get her, learn to cook and get fucking /fit/.
>>
>>18525559
>You want to really get her, learn to cook and get fucking /fit/.
yeah that'll be a process. but I know you're right.
>>
>>18525563
Cooking is easy.
And so is lifting.

Do it.
Most of it is your own feeling.
Cooking with music is totally calming.
Lifting alone is cathartic.

Start doing it now.
Even if nothing about your personality changes. Just doing those things makes you better.
>>
>>18525532
This.
Am a STEM guy and I go for art majors because I just like those open minded extroverts that don't take themselves too serious.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.