[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can skidmarks on dark boxers be white? My boyfriend clearly came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_obkm5pZgi11rx8ilio1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obkm5pZgi11rx8ilio1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x531px
can skidmarks on dark boxers be white? My boyfriend clearly came in his sleep and his boxers had a white stain on them that looked similar to when he's gotten excited in his boxers and left marks and he got angry and claimed they're skidmarks because it was near the back of them, and white, but it looks exactly like cum and he clearly was defensive.

This is a stupid lie right? Poo from earlier in a day, human poo at least, can't be white right?
>>
Unless his shit is white, it's not shit.

Why are you dating a guy who gets this defensive over cum/precum anyway?
>>
>>18525362
You should date this guy
>>
>>18525362

because I love him but when I tried to reason that it was cum or a wet dream he "didn't remember" he got so angry he left the house for not believing him that it was skidmarks/shit
>>
>>18525371
That's as stupid as my boyfriend's sister's boyfriend lying about his shoe size for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>18525374

tell me about it. I could show him this thread and reason but I don't think he'll listen.

It was a white milky splat. I've seen his cummy boxers before this. Identical.
>>
>>18525371
He's been fucking Stacy on the side. That's a mix of cum dribble and pussy juice wiped off his dick.

There is no other reason to get that mad over a random stain in his shorts.
>>
>>18525371
>I shit my pants, god damn it! please fucking believe me!
haha what the fuck
>>
Poop that dries becomes white.

If it's near the ass part he scratched his shitty ass hole, it dried and turned white.
>>
File: fig2-1.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fig2-1.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>18525433

anon are you sure

I've seen his cumstained boxers before and this doesn't look like dried shit
>>
He had a wet dream about his mother. It's the only explanation I can think of.
>>
Is your boyfriend a pigeon?
>>
>>18525356
Skid marks smell like shit not cum. It's perfectly normal to drip a little precum if he was sexualy excited during the day. When I stopped fapping I dripped alot. I'd just got a new qt and was banging 2-3 times a week but when I was fapping it was daily. It took a couple of weeks for my factory to slow down production.
>>
Why was he so mad? Why were you even bringing it up anyway? Why did you press the issue? This is hardly important. As soon I started to see him get flustered I'd probably just say, "huh, weird." and drop the issue. Why did you need to be right?
>>
Keep teasing him.

Call him muddbutt or asshole scratcher
>>
>>18525356
why would he be more upset about cum/precum than shit wtf
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.