[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me? or am i a creep? i always feel like whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sad pepe in the rain.jpg (201KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe in the rain.jpg
201KB, 1000x666px
Is it just me?
or am i a creep?

i always feel like whenever i make a friend, they leave without a notice.
in the past year i had been friends with two really cool people to me.

I got added to a group chat with like 3 other people and i saw them chilling in chat every so often and asked if i could come in.

I started hanging out with them and their friends and they all seem like a really cool bunch.

but then i think it started when i started talking about sexy characters.and i thought it was appropriate because we all were lewd artists.

but then one day im removed from the group and i asked one of my friends, "hey did the chat vanish? what happened?"... no reply. and its been almost a year and i havent said a thing since then. im too scared to. but i need an explanation. i can only assume so much and i mean, even then its speculation.

so now im here and im thinking, dude, if i did something wrong please just tell me so i dont have to do it again. even if you dont wanna talk to me ever again just please tell me this shit man.
>>
>>18525154
oh, and as a kicker, i have this cool friend who i dont really talk to that much but she invited me to a group chat anyways and its been fun hanging out. but even still she just has dissappeared in the chat for the past couple weeks.. and nobody really seems to talk anymore.

If it hasnt been made clear yet but i have issues with friends leaving
>>
>>18525154
He's not even in the rain. He's just watching the rain.
>>
Sound like you are running people off. Try sending them both a message and ask their reasons why, tell them you would like their advice upon how to improve yourself.

Also, talk less and listen more.
>>
The truth is people don't care about others, they felt no attachment to you and decided your not worth it. Can't trust anyone.
>>
>>18525154
Go out into the real world and learn how to interact with real people face to face. It's creepy that you rely on Internet chat for human interaction.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.