[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate LA!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1091.jpg (120KB, 620x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1091.jpg
120KB, 620x328px
I hate going outside living in Los Angeles because traffic stresses me out. I can think of places I like going to but the drive there and the crowded parking lots makes me not even want to bother with it.

I like forests, open roads and cool weather. I went on a trip to Oregon last year and I never felt that free in my life!

All my friends and family live in Los Angeles, though. I want to live in Oregon and start at a community college, but I struggle with anxiety and depression and I'm afraid to make the move. I'd be all alone up there and I'm worried I wouldn't make friends. But on the flip side, living in Los Angeles makes me miserable and I don't enjoy it one but except at night time when everyone is off the road
>>
Dude, you need to move away from home and try to make a life elsewhere. It's a borderline essential life experience that will teach you much about yourself and the world around you.
>>
>>18524854
lol is your entire life problem defined by fucking ROAD TRAFFIC?

It's LA, buy a mototrcycle, like I did, and you will never experience traffic again.

(For those who aren't from LA, Motorcycles are allowed to ride between lanes of cars during traffic, thus allowing you to keep cruising speed or better no matter the traffic conditions. It also brings you to the front of every red-light)
>>
>>18524854

i grew up in oregon and lived in LA. they both have their charms. I love city life, but i do miss how relaxing it could be to just be outside and have people not talk pretentiously every day, and oh look parking.
>>
You're just mad because don't know how to'park.
>>
>>18525210
This
Buy the motorcycle before going to California and take it in with you though, it's a lot cheaper and less restrictive that way due to emissions laws
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.