[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking this girl out at a game center

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I need advice on what to say to this qt 3.14 at this arcade/lazer tag/go kart place near me. I played games with the construction crew I'm working with last week, me and her smiled at eachother and laughed at some jokes the crew made.

I haven't had sex in a couple years and I'm not good at talking to grillz. I'm not ugly though. Yesterday I got up the courage to walk to her work to ask her out. I assumed when I got there she would ask if I wanted to ride the go karts or say hi or something. I'd say "I didn't come here for games this time, I came to see you. You're cute and I really like your personality, can i buy you dinner or take you to a movie or something when you get off?" Except her coworker said she wasn't there, she just got off. I had asked if she was there, I had told him I thought she was cute and I was gonna ask her if she wanted to get dinner or something. He said said he would let her know i stopped by.

Now I want to go back but it seems akward now that she's probaly expecting me. I wish I just asked him to give her my number. I've never successfully asked a girl out b4. Any advice? What do I say now? I'm only in town for one more week on work, but I only live an hour and a half away.
>>
Bumparino
>>
>>18524791
I think you should just tell her the "buy you a dinner or take you to a movie, etc" part and let her know the other part subtly during the date.
>>
>>18525089
Thanks

Any other advice b4 i head out?
>>
Have fun, if she laughs at your jokes and is generally havinging a good time then chances are you nailed a second date
>>
>>18525143
not the same anon but don't be a pussy, get courage do what you have to do.

talk to her as you would with a friend the only thing that may change is the subject, don't get worried and don't be autistic besides that try to have a good time when you both go out.
>>
Make sure to do it now. It shows you've got some courage to make a move.

Good luck man, sounds like this could work. c:
>>
also tell us results, OP
>>
>>18524791
> Except her coworker said she wasn't there, she just got off. I had asked if she was there, I had told him I thought she was cute and I was gonna ask her if she wanted to get dinner or something. He said said he would let her know i stopped by.

You just got screened bro. This is what I do at my service job for female coworkers when creepy dudes think being smiled at is an invitation to stalk them. It's highly unlikely you arrived exactly a shift change. Most likely sh was avoiding you.

Just move on bro.
>>
She's there, working. She was busy with customers though so I waited a few minutes listenig to music on my headphones. Still busy. So I went out for a smoke. Thats where I'm at now. Waiting for less people
>>
>>18525348
Pause for a second and think about how it would look if you were a girl working and a strange man kept asking about you to coworkers, and then waited outside your place of work.

I strongly advise you to just go back to where your staying and jerk off. You can find someone near your home.
>>
>>18525342
This. You are well on your way to getting your ass kicked by her male coworkers. Go home before you embarrass yourself.

Oh, and never ask a girl out at her job. She smiled because you were a customer, nothing more. Fucking sperglords.
>>
>>18525348
>>18525363
>>18525383

She said no.

I wish you posted that BEFORE I went back in and asked.

I could have whipped any of the noodld armed dudes working there. But the rejection, embarassment and realization that I'm a laughing stock sucks

Now it'll be weird when I go back to play go karts. Fml
>>
>>18525445
It hasn't sunk in yet. You can never go back. If you do, you'll feel awkward as shit. All the guys will tease the girl with, "Hey, loverboy's back." She will be forced to quit. All because of you.

Find somewhere else to play.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.