[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a trap, also anti-social and a NEET because my parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: 1496927436_CEl2TMbUMAEbVri.jpg (55KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
1496927436_CEl2TMbUMAEbVri.jpg
55KB, 600x653px
I'm a trap, also anti-social and a NEET because my parents are kinda sorta rich and I can work on my personal skills that way. How do I get friends?
>>
>>18524765
ASL?
>>
>trap
probably not at all, most normies are weirded out by that
you could try some feminist circles, though I doubt there are many friendly people there
>>
>>18524769
19/girl(male)/eastern european shithole
>>
>>18524771
I don't like feminists though.
>>
>>18524765
Meetme, facebook, tinder, okcupid, badoo, craiglist, that russian version of facebook, discord, online games or simply enrolling into any university and talking to your schoolmates.

Really, all you need is to stop building your personality around your sexual identity (who cares you are trap) and start talking to people. Yes it is THAT easy.

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>>
>>18524829
I don't build my identity around being a trap, I have much much more going on in my life. It just makes it hard to get the confidence to actually go out and meet people and makes any formal organizations uncomfortable.
>>
Hey OP! I would love to dress you up as a girl and put make ups on you. :)
>>
>>18524836
I-I already do that myself thank you.
>>
>>18524834
Sure you dont
>I'm a trap
was your first sentence, followed by neet and anti social unicorn meme.

Probably the best advice for you is to enroll to some school. With rich parents it shouldnt be any problem and maybe it will force you to interact with others and actually do somethibg with your life.
>>
>>18524843
Yeah because it's 4chan in real life my trappyness never comes up in the limited social interactions I have. And school just doesn't do anything for me, I've tried.
>>
>>18524840
Haha! :D okay but if you want girly talks you can tell me.
>>
>>18524853
Well, normally i would ask you what do you want to do with your life, but at your age i had 0 ideas and all i did was simply obeying my parents and later went to same uni as my friend. And in hindsight it was very clever plan.

So since you are friendless, what does your parents say about your situation?
>>
>>18524865
I live alone, they only really see the loads of work I do to improve myself.
>>
>>18524868
Your (lack of) ability to have convo is showing. You tell almost 0 new informations or ask your own questions. With this attitude you wont get any friends nor more (unless you meet somebody who has this ability like me: to never shut up).

Try harder. What exactly do you do? Who pays rent? And how did you end up alone? And what does
>school just doesn't do anything for me
mean? What school?

What are you even planning to do for a living?
>>
>>18524876
I learn a lot and try to obtain multiple marketable skills. My dad pays rent, but its really really cheap, my apartment is in a bad part of town and it's small and has barely any luxury. I ended up alone because he said that I could have this apartment and I wanted to live alone. And I cannot function or learn in an environment as social as school, I mentioned that I'm anti-social...
>>
Have you tried going to cosplay conventions and make friends? I dont think they are bothered to guys dressing up as a girl.
>>
File: introvert extrovert.png (150KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
introvert extrovert.png
150KB, 600x725px
>>18524887
Dude, you are on anonymous forum and you still refuse to tell us something concrete. Isnt paranoia one of your problems?

You want friends, and guess what, to have some, you need to be interesting, funny ir at least talkative. And as a boy, you want to have common activity you do together with them: online games, hobby, alcohol just something as an excuse to see them.

And what exactly do you mean anti social? Scared? Uncomfortable? Being super introvert? Ever been to psycholog?

What skills?
>>
>>18524765
>trap

You're a man wearing a dress. End yourself.
>>
>>18524908
I'm not a boy I'm a girl(boy) check your privilege. Anti-social as in Im scared, uncomfortable and super introverted. I've been to a psychologists and they didn't know what to do with me. Design and editing are the current ones that I'm working on.
>>
>>18524914
I know desu, but I'm p hot and like my life.
>>
>>18524919
OP i am a girl and i like make ups and ribbons. I adore traps haha
>>
File: this is bait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>18524919
>psychologists and they didn't know what tobdo with me
Welp, you are just another master baiter.

Either try again (in case you are just trying to be funny and not baiting) or just delete thread.
>>
Continuously amazes me how trannies get such a warm reception on 4chan. We have racists, misogynists and nazi sympathizers but from some fucking reason trannies get a pass.
>>
i can be ur friend
>>
>>18524938
No like the psych tried to do CBT but it didn't work. The second psych charged so much that I just wasn't willing to make anyone pay for that. Then I went to another psych and it just made me want to commit suicide.
>>
>>18524945
Let us be your friends OP sempai~
>>
>>18524943
I mean I might be a tranny but I'm still racist >>18524945
>>18524952
ty guys <3
>>
>>18524951
You still havent convinced me op. Still havent answered my questions and to me it seems you dont even want help / advice / friends. You are here just for (You)s.
>>
>>18524964
No I really want advice, I'm just really really bad at talking to people.
>>
File: bisexual.jpg (53KB, 888x324px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
53KB, 888x324px
>>18524968
Who send you to psycholog?
Why?
Describe your anti social meme better.
Have you finished high school?
How did you get yourself into design?
Do you know that in order to do design, you need to be social butterfly?
How did you decide to identify yourself as a trap?
Ever tried sex stuff?
What is your end life goal? Job? Kids? Significant other?
What does your parents think about you?
>>
>>18524983
asocial

antisocial is like spitting on people, wanting innocent people to die etc
>>
>>18524983
I wanted to go first after being put into a psych ward for self-harm, then my mom wanted me to go to get hormones legally and not off the internet. I have a hard time being near people and talking to people because of really bad experiences with police and friends that I don't want to go into. I dropped out in high school because my dad wanted me to do something with my life that wasn't school and that I actually enjoyed. The things I get into just happen, I like doing something and I'm good at it so I do it. Not that kind of design that requires you to be a social butterfly, I'm good at listening to people and giving them what they want. I identify myself as a trap because I don't really feel comfortable calling myself anything else and so I just have to be content with being an attractive girl(male). Only online, I'm not really into the sex stuff but I like boys. My end life goal is to have a nice self-sufficient home away from civilization, like a farm or something and be able to cook for husband and such. My parents are basically okay with all I do, they know that I'm not dumb enough to fuck my life up and have helped me with many life choices.
>>
>>18525000
>getting pedantic about words on the internet
>>
>>18524786
Feminists are literally just people that want equality between men and women, most aren't extremists. Anyone that isn't liberal is probably going to have a harder time being friends with you, since you like to dress in female clothing
>>
>>18525013
But men and women aren't equal anon. And one of the two real life friends I have is a fascist. I never get to talk to him though.
>>
>>18525005
it's not pedantic. you were saying something completely different from what you meant to say, and now you're upset that I'm helping you with it. you'll probably continue saying the wrong word so that other people use it too.

>maybe I'm just antisocial, but I think your boyfriend is such a tool!
>no mom I don't want any fucking diet soda!
>omg i'm so bipolarrrr

the 90's already happened
>>
>>18525034
In common vernacular antisocial and asocial are the same, what you call antisocial most people call socio/psychopatic.
>>
>>18525001
I dont know much about living away from civilisation on a farm, sounds a bit impossible at our civilized age. But you can dream.

I highly doubt you will manage to be self employed (unless you do something like patreon thing).

Your biggest issue is probably your
>>>/lgbt/ thing. Decide on what you are. Being trap sounds weird. Even for swjs. Try to pick one gender :-)

Still not sure how are you planning to get a job. You need either some paper claiming you are good, portfolio or past work experiences. And for all that you NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TALK with people. First step is to actually wanting it. Which i bet you lack.

And really, getting friends is easy. You just talk a lot to them. Like now i am doing it with you atm. It isnt rocket science. Try talking to people online, then try the same offline. Sooner or later somebody will stick around.

And try get yourself into some art school or get some job as intern in some firm.

>>18525034
That anon wasnt me, but good job on derailing yet another thread grammar nazi.
>>
>>18524858
Found the neckbeard
>>
>>18525048
There's a large supply/demand thing with design rn, lots of people want to do things with no one to make the design for them. The people with ideas are willing to pay for someone who can make it real. And I'm putting together a portfolio. I'd say that I "identify as a woman" but I just need to take hormones to not kill myself, idk what I can call that honestly. I talk to people online, but that's not actually it. Also farming is very possible, you just can't have the same standard of life, which I'm okay with, I don't have really many luxuries anyway. And modern tech really helps with this, look at homesteading videos. And I'm trying to do freelance before I commit to something.
>>
>>18525040
why would someone want to confine themselves to pop psychology and misspeaking, getting aggressive at any "nazi" or "pedantic" person who suggests using the proper word?
>>
>>18525070
I know aspd and the real psychology, doesn't mean I have to speak in technical terms.
>>
>>18525068
Well, i am a fucking normie, but i can imagine the trans struggle.

Work on not killing yourself and keep being what you are. Thing is, friends are overrated. Once you are out of school, you slowly lose them all. Then you get yourself significant other and work coleagues. And if that isnt enough, try some sites i mentioned in earlier posts. Badoo and meetme are targeted on more than dating. It is for people in your situations. Thing is, not many 19 teens are lonely as you are. They are all in school. And honestly you should be too. It is still your best bet to getting friends and social interactions.

Maybe now since you are on hormones you dont feel lile alien inside your own body and could work in school fine?

Maybe pick school targeted at artist people like you?
>>
>>18525075
but this is a case when the popular term is just an outdated term that refers to nothing specific, and the technical term is a current term that at least attempts to refer to something specific

so I would rather be as specific and up-to-date as possible in the things that I say, but if you don't then that's up to you

I knew a sociologist/psychologist from an ivy league school who literally didn't know the terms. some people just like to bullshit (myself included) and that's what draws them to /adv/
>>
>>18525099
I only had marginally more friendship when I was in school... And my dad would be upset if I went back to school...
>>
>>18525112
Again op, WHY? Why is finishing official education is bad move? What happened to you?

And have you noticed how you reject everything i throw at you?
>>
File: come home white man.jpg (142KB, 567x756px) Image search: [Google]
come home white man.jpg
142KB, 567x756px
>trap
>NEET
What a surprise.
>>
>>18525130
My dad wants me to be entrepreneurial and to not rely on others and make my own way.
>>
>>18525153
Well op, i am out of patience and shit advices. Try reading the thread again after some time (bookmark it, it wont stay at catalog forever), reconsider what have i tried to tell you, forge a list of things you want, prioritize them and do something about it. You wont get friends by staying in your basement / comfort zone.

Good luck with your life. You gonna need it as a girl!
>>
I genuinely hope you die.
>>
>>18524765
stop pretending to be a girl, see a therapist.
>>
>>18525194
why anon?
>>
You're a sociable parasite and should live and die in a work camp
>>
>>18525218
How am I a parasite. I consume minimal resources and most people in my position have much more affluent lifestyles.
>>
>>18525221
Why don't you have a job?
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
>>18525226
I'm still learning many skills that I need to be able to be as useful as I need to be.
>>
>>18525240
>learning many skills
Which is?
>>
>>18524829
Online dating is v dangerous for trans women
>>
>>18524765
Go outside and talk to people. I won't fuck you, but I'd drink with you.
>>
File: do you have any fact.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
do you have any fact.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>18525259
Compared to what? Women? Men? Children? Pedos?
>>
>not one person has asked for pics
>>
How opposed are you to sucking a cock?
And are you hot?
>>
>>18525687
Most traps are gross
Not everyone wants to see a skinny eurofag neet even if we want to give them advice
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.