[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get high. I don't want to be a fuckin junkie like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170508_153101_edit.jpg (925KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_153101_edit.jpg
925KB, 1936x1936px
I want to get high. I don't want to be a fuckin junkie like my dad was when he was in his twenties and thirties. Can somebody give me clean ways to get high/hallucinate please?
>>
Well first you need to get rid of that mindset.
>>
Shrooms are probably your best bet
>>
>>18524269
>getting high
>clean
ASMR. Other than that, get ready to spend money

I dunno kid, getting high kind of involves putting drugs in your system
>I dont wanna be a junkie like my dad
If your dad has an addictive personality and you already want to get high, there's a REALLY good chance you'll end up a junkie too. You inherit that shit. Its not an isolated incident of addiction.

It'll start with "one more" and end with "I'll suck your dick for drugs"
>>
>>18524275
What do you mean?
>>
>>18524298
Well I mean shit like binaural beat and stuff like that
>>
>>18524269
Get high on LIFE
>>
>>18524314
then look into ASMR. its the umbrella term for what you're looking for

never drink alone, anon.
>>
Thanks fags
>>
>>18524307
>I want to get high. I don't want to be a fuckin junkie like my dad
This sounds really like something you might want to deal with before or parallel to getting into that whole thing.
>>
I just want to see what it's like but my family has pretty shitty genes for that
>>
Jenkem, buddy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.