[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

26 year old femanon trying the whole 'boyfriend' thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: spider.gif (2MB, 430x415px) Image search: [Google]
spider.gif
2MB, 430x415px
26 year old femanon trying the whole 'boyfriend' thing for the first time. Any advice?

I've never tried to be in a relationship before, but have now found a guy that I feel I really click with and seems to really click with me. I know most people my age have had normal relationships before, but this is pretty new to me. What stuff do I have to learn or unlearn?
>>
File: androgyne_by_kayke-d3d6k6w.jpg (191KB, 638x1251px) Image search: [Google]
androgyne_by_kayke-d3d6k6w.jpg
191KB, 638x1251px
>>18524234
>What stuff do I have to learn or unlearn?
His interest, to see if he is single or is DTF (although the latter I know you don't want a ONS). Just take it easy and get his number and see if he wants to hang out sometime. Protip: Do NOT go to the movies on your first few dates. Waste of time and money and you learn nothing of each other. Good luck first step is getting contact info and then setting up a date that is not the movies.
>>
Honesty and no fucking mind games.
Also, prepare to make compromises (But not too many.)
>>
>>18524234
depends on what you're aiming for?
a supportive friend? a dog?
there are many ways to go about it...
>>
>>18524234
>Any advice?

Try putting his dick in your mouth.
>>
>>18524234
You need to learn a few knots, and be sure you know how not to leave any marks that could be embarrassing the next day.
I'd start with http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a33060/ways-to-dominate-your-boyfriend/ for a quick introduction to being the gf your bf never forgets.
>>
>26 year old femanon trying the whole 'boyfriend' thing for the first time.
What? Why now?
>>
>>18524343
This. No mind games and be mature when it comes to compromises.
>>
>>18524376
Umm... Not trying to be rude.. but isnt cosmopolitan the first source of bad relationship advice? I always see people complaining about it.
>>
>>18524381
Just never had any interest in romance, so never seemed worth while. Never really had the tingle of a 'crush', or had those butterflies I hear others talk about when they tell me about them with someone they love. Just never felt it. I've also always been very independent, so I never 'needed' someone.

>>18524364
Looking for someone who is fun to join on their travels, and fun to invite on mine. So I guess a supportive friend. If I wanted a dog, I'd just get a dog.
>>
>>18524396
>Just never had any interest in romance, so never seemed worth while. Never really had the tingle of a 'crush', or had those butterflies I hear others talk about when they tell me about them with someone they love.
You must be fucking joking. Dont you watch like movies or talk to other girls, and it never sparked interest in you about how it feels? I am a guy and I have been dreaming of and imagining my first kiss since I was in grade 3 or 4.
You probably didnt even have your first real heartbreak then?
>>
>>18524396
OK, if you just want a good ol' relationship, don't do any of this cosmopolitan bullshit, and just do this >>18524343

Shit'll be fine.
>>
>>18524412
Obviously I've seen movies and talked to other women, but I just never had that "I need a boyfriend" feel, or a " I have a crush on this person" feel. I've always gotten along fine with friends.
>>
Blowjobs are like flowers for boyfriends. And swallow. How is your oral technique? U need to keep him from wanting to wander.
>>
>>18524487
Oh I can S a D. He'll be covered in that department.
>>
>>18524392
Wow thank God you warned me. I can't believe I almost used a site that you've seen bad memes about!
>>
>>18524519
Lol nice answer. Keep him happy that way is as important to men as love is to women. It's oversimplification to say men only want sex and woman only love-- been married 14 years and dated gf 4 and both are important. I love blowjobs though too and my wife keeps me very happy. What else you wanna know not a SME but did date thru a mess of failures to find awesome GF.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.