[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Human beings feel like objects >Feel like I could do a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1498936856229.jpg (36KB, 518x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498936856229.jpg
36KB, 518x564px
>Human beings feel like objects
>Feel like I could do a great deal of cruelty to someone and feel nothing
>Have been shut-in since I was 13, but forced to go outside by society and now forced to work for my father in the homes of others
>Life suddenly feels incredibly boring
>Have been isolated from humans for past 3 years, but have been forced to interact so as to labor
>Start to no longer see humans as human anymore, and I can't help but see it as the healthiest path in life
>Starting to resent company of my parents, and I'd rather be alone than hear their voices
>Thinking about doing something, but I don't know what

What does this mean?
>>
It means it's time to move out of your parent's house, dumbass
>>
>>18523998
^

Stop being an edgelord. If this is legit you're probably a sociopath, in which case, good luck with whatever legal trials you have in the future.
>>
>>18523998
I believe I'm turning into a very volatile human-being, and I don't really care.

Outside of my family others do not matter to me. I chuckle and smile, but I do not see others as anything more than reflections of myself.

A part of me feels like it's time to die, but another part of me feels like it's time to enjoy myself with the lives of others. I just have to calibrate my brain further down the direction it's going.
>>
>>18524039
I was never a sociopath in the past, and I've always tried to care about others. I always believed that my uncaring nature was always due to being a young-man that had yet to develop compassion.

I feel empathy to those closest to me as all other people do. I believe this is what the average human being is.

I see nothing wrong or out of place in my thought processes. This is a new advent that has arrived out of no-where.
>>
I have no answers for you, I'm sure you know what to do however your perfectly normal. That's the way you feel and the way I feel and many do sometimes, however what makes you healthy is that your able to observe yourself doing so. which is different from psychopathy were there is a complete association with or dissociation from.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.