[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wasting life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2161.jpg (220KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2161.jpg
220KB, 900x720px
If a guy who totally could have, but just never did have sex or a girlfriend his entire life, and is 50 years old. Is that really a big deal? Ok so he might think "well shit. It's too late now". But does it really matter? That sounds no different to me than someone saying "have you ever had real Indian curry?" No. "Well you wasted your life"

If that 50 year old man wasn't desperate for affection when he was younger. did he really waste his life?
>>
It's not a big deal in itself but can and usually is a symptom of a different problem
>>
>>18523865

What do you mean?
>>
>>18523872
Don't know if there is anything to add. I didn't mean a specific problem, it can be anything.
>>
>>18523890

Oh. Well, he just didn't feel comfortable being intimate with a girl when he was younger. So he just never did it. But now that he's old, and some people found out about it. They told him he wasted his entire life.
>>
>>18523872
It could mean you're a beta cuck with relationship troubles. It also means you won't pass on your genes. Which actually makes me sad for the "hypothetical """friend"""".
>>
>>18523895
Although I should add that doesn't mean necessarily that """they""" wasted """their""" entire life. However, I do doubt the ability of """the person""" to carve out a good life if """they're""" so insecure that """they""" can't even fuck chicks that only care about money and power to start with.
>>
>>18523919
>Which actually makes me sad for the "hypothetical """friend""""

Why? He didn't want kids anyways

>>18523944

Well he has a good amount of friends. All over the world. He's traveled to lots of countries and accomplished many goals.
>>
>If a guy who totally could have, but just never did have sex or a girlfriend his entire life
That's not how man work.
>>
>>18523965
And yet YOU have no prodigy to share your insights or what you've learned with. Maybe you'll "adopt" some wayward kid you come across in your magical adventures and tutor him on how to mentally castrate himself?

You might think that what you've done in your life is cool and amazing now (or most likely you still feel empty) but on your death bed you'll realize how none of it even matters because you have nothing to pass on, literally nothing. Everyone dies physically but what's important is leaving your mark on the world. Whether it's big (like a political regime) or small (like offspring to carry on your name and legacy).
>>
>>18523982

No I want nothing to do with kids. Honestly, I was thinking before I die I'll share my assets amongst my friends' kids and I'll take all of my money and donate it to a local animal shelter

>>18523972

Eh, it happens
>>
>>18523982
Honestly, who gives a fuck about what you think or feel on your deathbed if every other day has been fun? People put too much value on dying instead of living.
>>
>>18524034
Because the feeling on your death bed is the last you'll ever have. People live in the moment. You won't think back to all the cool stuff you did alone that no-one is going to remember in 10 years. You'll think about how, once you die, your existence will literally be wiped from the face of the Earth. There won't be anyone in 100 years who says, "Hey babe I found a picture of your great great great grandfather and all these cool photographs of his travels."
>>
>>18524048
Yes cause once you die you will experience the regret of not leaving something behind. O wait....
>>
>>18524099
>Didn't even read any of my post where the literal subject was what you think about BEFORE you die. You're a fucking autist and a half.
>>
>>18524113

Not OP
>>
>>18524048
Dude, again. Who cares? Dying sucks whichever way you put it. Living is far more important, I'm not gonna dedicate all those years of life to make those 15 seconds of dying somehow more tolerable. That's bullshit.
>>
>>18524140
You shouldn't be living with the goal to make dying easier. Having a family should be an end in and of itself.
>>
>>18524165
>Having a family should be an end in and of itself.
Obviously that's not how OP feels, so why try to change his mind if your only argument is that his death would be slightly less sucky?
>>
>>18524172
I can't accept that OP actually feels the way he does about families and I was trying to persuade him with other examples of how his life will be shit. I just find it extremely hard to believe OP really doesn't WANT a family. Especially since he feels the need to distance himself from the subject using impersonal pronouns and says he

>wasn't desperate for affection when he was younger

trying to validate the fact the he hadn't had sex, let alone started a family, and then changed it to he

>just didn't feel comfortable being intimate with a girl when he was younger

Throwing in when he was younger both times also signals to me that he wants to change now that he's older.

You can get a lot from simple analysis of what is said.
>>
>>18523855
No. Theres no handbook on life or scoreboard.
100 years ago you were lucky if you didnt die of dysentery by age 4.

Just live. Do things you like. Forget things you didnt.
>>
>>18523855
As long as you have obtained currency while disregarding pussy your life can still be a complete success.

Being a poorfag wage slave at age 50 who's never even kissed a girl will just end in a miserable suicide. Having avoided the vaginal jew for the most productive years of your life, growing great wealth without the distraction of some parasitic whore, then taking your massive fuck-you money nest egg into early retirement in an Asian country where you can have a harem of 14 year olds that clean your mansion and wash your balls with their tongues is a goal worth sacrificing a few years for.
>>
>>18524186

I have not wanted a family since I was 13 years old. My parents went through a bad divorce. So I decided I'd never get married or have kids. Never second guessed that either
>>
>>18524334
Please explain what you meant by this then.
>he just didn't feel comfortable being intimate with a girl when he was younger.

It's normal to not want to start a family at 25. It's not normal to not ever have sex or a family at age 50.
>>
Of course it is a fucking waste, biologically speaking he was born to only complete this one task, to impregnate a woman (or at least have the experience of almost impregnating one), this is pretty much the point of life before any other questions. So yeah, life is pretty wasted and genes were not good enough to be passed down. It is the ultimate failure to survive.
>>
I'm only going from this thread, but you sound like you have trouble being direct and honest about your feelings. If this is true, failure to confront this problem could result in you being a virgin at age 50.
>>
>>18524345

I distanced myself romantically from women because what's the point of having sex and dating if I never want to get married or have kids. I have had opprotunties in the past where girls obviously flirted with me. But I didn't feel comfortable going with it, because what's the point
>>
>>18523895
If he's happy then he didn't waste his life. Some people are asexual...
>>
>>18524575
I'm in love with someone who feels this way.
>>
>>18524350

>course it is a fucking waste, biologically speaking he was born to only complete this one task, to impregnate a woman
>(or at least have the experience of almost impregnating one)

Lol, you just contradicted yourself. You said the whole point is to pass on your genes. If you don't, you failed. But then you said "almost" implying that just having sex regardless if you get someone pregnant is good enough.

So no, you could be a total Stud, fuck 100 hotties in your life. But if you fail get one pregnant. You failed.
>>
>>18524589

He's not asexual. He is attracted to women, but chose to not do anything.

>>18524596

How does that work?
>>
>>18523855
Me 50 fit decent career with a 26 year old gf. It's never to late to enjoy life.
>>
>>18524659

That's odd, but how did that happen
>>
>>18523855

nah. everyone misses out on something. sex is pretty fucking great, but if the rest of your life has been happy, who cares? all life has struggles, all lives lack something. its definitely a bigger deal than curry, but if you made it your life and arent hating your self for not having sex, does it really matter?

at the end of the day if you're happy and content it doens't matter. you'll always have to deal with other people telling you whats good and bad and how you should feel, but if you can brush em off you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1433563386490.jpg (25KB, 486x412px) Image search: [Google]
1433563386490.jpg
25KB, 486x412px
>>18524738
>its definitely a bigger deal than curry
debatable
>>
>>18524731
I've always had game. Once you get it - it's something that you never lose. See - girls love confidence and when mixed with an authoritative tone the just melt like butter.
>>
>>18524605
It's doesn't work :( they're my friend and I love them
>>
>>18524813

Oh

>>18524823

Sorry
>>
>>18524738

>nah. everyone misses out on something. sex is pretty fucking great, but if the rest of your life has been happy, who cares?

That makes a lot of sense!
>>
>>18525014

thats what it boils down to at the end of the day. the entire world can say 'you're wrong' about something, but if you're life as a whole is fine and happy, it doesn't matter if its 'right' or 'wrong'. you'll always have some sort of sadness. single people want to be in a relationship, people in relationships long for single life, etc.

but as long as you are more or less happy and doing things you like, i wouldnt worry.
>>
>>18524048
You are retarded and will be forgotten within 2 generations
>>
File: Priesterweihe_in_Schwyz_2.jpg (991KB, 2084x1389px) Image search: [Google]
Priesterweihe_in_Schwyz_2.jpg
991KB, 2084x1389px
>>18523855
>did he really waste his life?

Not necessarily.
>>
If you live 50 years and never had occasion to eat Indian food you had a pretty bad life, if you never had sex you definitely wasted it.
>>
File: 1464667647807.jpg (68KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464667647807.jpg
68KB, 600x900px
>>18524048
How often do you think of your relatives? cousins? Distant ones? How much of your family tree do you even know? Do you care?

The moment you die, you are already being forgotten by the majority except the ones you spent the most time with and the children you leave behind. In a flash they'll be gone too. The photos will fade, hard drives will be destroyed and any evidence you ever existed will be gone.

Of course you won't feel anything about this because you'll be dead and gone. You enjoy your life any way you want and then you die. You don't need to produce directly to leave a mark. Your actions also do that. Something as simple as introducing a friend to his future wife etc etc butterfly effect.

I get the biological imperative is to reproduce and spread your crotchfruit but think big picture for once in your life.
>>
>>18525469
Only if you don't die doing something so awesome you'll never be forgotten.
>>
sex is visceral as fuck so yes you're missing the fuck out of normal human life, just get a hooker and be done with it, stop making shitty excuses like these
>>
You're never too old to fuck, unless your dick can't physically get hard, there's someone out there who's willing to suck and fuck.

He also didn't waste his life, he focused on himself and that's pretty smart if you don't care for love. Yeah he missed out on young sex but there's definitely 50 year old chicks who are divorced and looking to fuck.
>>
>>18525929

>there's definitely 50 year old chicks who are divorced and looking to fuck.

What's the point of that? Most women that age are not attractive anymore
>>
>>18523855
There's nothing wrong with it. Its the fate of many, many men. Just enjoy your life.
>>
>>18525902

>you're missing the fuck out of normal human life

Doesn't everyone miss out on something?
>>
>>18526952
Apparently a lot of old folk's homes are pretty much orgies. I guess at a certain age you might just not care, or realize that you're not looking so amazing either.
>>
>>18527348

That's gross
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.