[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1486383989534.jpg (115KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1486383989534.jpg
115KB, 500x667px
Story...
>had a crush on a girl for few years
>due to circumstances I couldn't confess to her
>we go in separate ways
>one year later
>I get to work in the same place with her
>I find out she's married AND pregnant

Each passing day I'm forced to see the could have been the mother of my children bearing the child of another man.
And it's filling me with regrets for not saying anything back then.
I want to confess to her and get rid of the regret, but I'm afraid it will ruin her happiness.
>>
>>18523818
Dude, you're retarded if she's going to feel any regret, or lose any happiness. She's literally bearing the other dude's kid.
>>
>>18523818
don't ever fucking mention it
and forget it
>>
You dodged a bullet. Married and pregnant within one year? Damn
>>
>>18523818
Just because you want someone doesn't mean they want you or even give a shit. Confession or not. Stop living in a fantasy world.
>>
>>18523843
That was actually conventional before the nigger live together and not bother getting married craze took effect.

>>18523818
Get a new job and a girlfriend. Also quit posting that shit picture. Post this one instead.
>>
>>18523818
dont even fuckin try it
im you in the future
big mistake cuz now work is always akward
and she does not care
you hear me guy?
go find another girl before she gets empregnatoed
>>
>>18523818
Who's that gorgeous baby?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.