[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unwanted visitor at home, and family crisis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1430494811558.jpg (209KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1430494811558.jpg
209KB, 1024x1024px
My uncle, his wife and a cousin live in another city. They've been coming every month, and staying in our house during a week because she works here, in a esthetic clinic. My uncle is retired and rich so he just enjoy his life.

And his wife is LITERALLY THE WORST PERSON EVER. She smokes INSIDE the house (my sister is allergic and i HATE the smell), steal every little thing she can (we had to put locks at every wardrobe after she stole 7 pairs of shoes, many brushes, many clothes and things like that). She uses our toothbrushes (even if we give her a brand new every time, she just uses whichever one is closer when she's in a hurry) and throw the cigarrete ashes all over the house. She NEVER thanked us for anything. She actually tells other people about what we do etc, and every time she's leaving she thanks relatives for their hospitality, in the family group, to make sure we know she's thankful for them but not for us. She also hates dogs (She is know to kill her pets because she's a lazy cunt and can't take care of them) and this puts my dogs in danger, i have to stay with them 24/7 and lock them when i'm going out.
There's also my cousin, addicted to drugs. We've found two weed cigarettes already, hidden over the wardrobe. In a single week he drank three of my father wines, without asking, AND PUT THE BOTTLES BACK IN PLACE SO WE DON'T NOTICE IT.

Easy game, right? Just tell them to fuck off and all... The problem is, we can't say anything because my uncle, my father only brother. She's manipulative and can use anything we say to start a family crisis. My father know about this all but he doesn't give a fuck i think. My mother is extremely angry about this all but if she says anything wrong this can lead to a big shitstorm.

What should be done?
>>
Be honest and show proof. If your uncle won't believe you, just tell him to fuck off too. There is no other way if what you're saying is true.

Before doing that make sure you're not making shit up and your family thinks the same. I mean it, ask them what they think about it without stating your opinion first and asking them to confirm it.
>>
>>18523580
Tell them to fuck off, seriosly stand up for what you want. Who gives a shit if she crys wolf? Either live in fear. Or live with conviction. If she some how puts the family in crisis mode so what? That's how you defeat manipulators you don't play there games. They feed off that shit. And your letting it happen because she's struck fear in you. Tell her to fuck off. There is no other solution. Look between you legs. Do you see a pussy? If so don't do anything or grow some balls.
>>
>>18523580
Just start a shitstorm.
Waters are calmest after a storm.

Or tell them you won't be home that week and lock yourself in with the lights off.
>>
>>18523635
The worst for me are the tobacco and the fear she will do something with my dogs, i already caught her screaming and threatening them and opening the doors without caring if they can run outside

The most affected by that is my mother and i can't stand hearing she complaining about this all day and screaming at my father for this. My sister is the one that got her clothes continuously stolen and we had to put locks in the wardrobe.

The problem is my father, he literally told me and my mother "This is your house too, why don't you two say anything instead of telling me? I don't have to do anything about this, and i don't care" but i'm pretty sure he will turn against us if we say anything and his brother stop coming here.
>>
>>18523580
>She uses our toothbrushes (even if we give her a brand new every time, she just uses whichever one is closer when she's in a hurry) and throw the cigarrete ashes all over the house.

Put the bitch in line. It really is that simple. Fuck your "family crisis." The rest of the family already hates this cunt too.

Put the bitch in her place.
>>
>>18523677
Your dad sounds like a cuck. He's the man of the house. It's his duty.
>>
>Messes with doggos
>Messes with sister's allergies
>doesn't do anything
All of your family are a bunch of cucks and your dogs may end with the worst part and your poor sister.
I really want your dogs to run away and find a better family that actually cares for them. All is on you for doing shit about it. The only reason she keeps doing that it's because you let her
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.