[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any of you line cooks ever accidentally said "yes daddy"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 212.jpg (49KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
49KB, 600x480px
Has any of you line cooks ever accidentally said "yes daddy" instead of yes chef? Should I just quit or work in shame for the foreseeable future?
>>
>>18523357
I sometimes call my boss mom

I'm female ny the way ans we just laugh

Jesucristo OP
>>
>>18523360
I'm female too and daddy definitely does not have the same context as momm
>>
>>18523362
Oh boy. Looks like your gonna have to blow the chef. MAMA MIA!
>>
I'm a chef and was once called "dear" lol
>>
No, I've never called my coworkers daddy. I've made the hostesses call me that exclusively, though.
>>
>>18523536
Is that legal?
>>
>>18523357
Just play it off as a joke dude.

As someone who works in a kitchen I guarantee you've heard worse shit while working
>>
File: 1475088768169.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1475088768169.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>18523357
>Yes daddy
top kek.

But seriously OP, laugh it off. Everyone does these little slips every now and then just gotta laugh at yourself and move on.

I had a coworker who's last name was "Fuchs" which is apparently pronounced "Fooks" but I called her "Ms Fucks" once in front of all her students on a slip of the tongue because I was trying to talk fast.

Imagine calling your boss daddy in front of a class of howling 16 year olds.

She ended up just making a joke like "This is why I just need to get married already right?" after we calmed the class.

Laugh it off you're good.
>>
>>18523561
Strictly speaking
>>
>>18523627
Speak for yourself. If you call anyone daddy, you're a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>18523357
lol it could mean nothing, I called my teacher mom before...
>>
>>18523357
>yes daddy
Oh God, this is hilarious.
>>
>>18524384
>I called my teacher mom before...
Daddy has so many sexual implications, its nothing like calling your teacher mom. It's more like calling your teacher milky mommy
>>
>>18524530
Calling your teacher milky mommy would be hilarious
>>
>>18523357
lel

sorry man that sucks. you'll probably catch shit about it but just try to laugh it off
>>
care to explain exactly what happened and how everybody reacted afterwards?
>>
someone wants to be fucked by the chef it seems
>>
File: sosorry.png (83KB, 322x324px) Image search: [Google]
sosorry.png
83KB, 322x324px
>>18523357
>>18523406

This OP. Might as well go ahead and suck his dick. Just say no homo afterwards, and the slate is clean.
>>
Why yes OP, I'm a line cook and just the other day I called the chef daddy.
>>
>>18526593
He told me to fry some salmon and I reaponded "Yes daddy" instead of yes chef. People have been doing light roastings ever since
>>
>>18526765
It was just a Freudian slip, and a really hilarious one. They'll laugh at you for a while and then probably forget. Get good at bantz and you'll have nothing to worry about.
>>
You fucked up OP, that's a legally binding verbal contract to be his little girl that gives him cummies in 49 states
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.