[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay,I really need advice. So basically, last night, my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMPORTANT.png (138KB, 960x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMPORTANT.png
138KB, 960x647px
Okay,I really need advice.
So basically, last night, my girlfriend who lives across the Atlantic ocean but is gonna get a scholarship to live near me... Her friend got her drunk and raped her. The girl did stuff with my gf's hairbrush that she seemed to know my gf used as a dildo. She fingered her and ate her out and probably some other stuff. I'm poor as fuck and living in the UK. She's in a bad state now, the hairbrush has blood on it and I think we're both crying. She thinks she cheated on m but she could barely move in the video call we had, she couldn't even put her shirt on on her own.

What do I do? What can I do ther than talking to her? I want to help, there's got to be something. We can't report it to the police because her parents would disown her and the police/legal system never helped either of us as we were both abused as children in different ways. Please, I need proper advice on this
>>
File: this is bait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>18523351
Sage
>>
>>18523355
It's not fucking bait, what would I gain from this?
>>
>>18523355
I came here for anon advice because I don't want it all over the bloody internet when it might already be on that fucking rapist's phone
>>
>>18523351 (this is bait isn't?)
>We can't report it to the police because her parents would disown her

Her parents are shit, tell her to go to police anyway or never talk to the girl again, she get her scholarship and will live near you and forget about all this.

also
>long distance relationship

Your fucked in the head
>>
>>18523385
Actually, Fucked In The Head is something akin to my online alias, a bit different though.
It's not bait, mate
>>
>>18523351

She needs to report it to the police as a rape. You need to encourage her to do this and reassure her that her parents will not disown her, as she was a victim of rape and this is not her fault.

You should also realise how unhealthy being in such a drama filled, long distance relationship is. I'm sure you're probably heavily dependent on each other because of how damaged you both are from the abuse, but you would benefit more by working on your issues and meeting somebody nearby, rather than hedging your bets on something that is not likely to materialise into anything.

But for the time being, allow her to discuss it if she want to, but do not ask her unnecessary questions.
>>
>>18523351
There isn't much you can do other than be emotinally supportive. Be patient, kind, don't be in this "crisis" panicky mode. It's okay, it's over. Show her that you are still there for her and that you don't feel like she cheated. She needs to decide for herself to go to the police or not, or to talk to her "friend" or not.
>>
>>18523388
holy shit anon, well tell her to go to police just be aware that she might get angry at you (because reasons, shes already unstable and womans are womans)

Besides that listen to this anon >>18523389
>>
It doesn't really matter if she was "raped" by another girl.
>>
>>18523393
Okay, I think I'm helping her a lot, she seems better than she was earlier so theres that.
>>18523389
No, trust me, her parents will disown her and she'll be go into some kind of care where she will be abused more. I have experience in this, trust me.

I'm glad you two haven't yelled "THIS IS BAAAAAIT" like your average autistic moron
>>
She has to go to the police. I bet she has showered, which is understandable but she is clearing away all the evidence and this will make her case a lil more difficult to prosecute. The sooner she goes the better. And her parents will not disown her and if it happens that they are Indian and live by that culture so what. It is her life we are talking about, not some social status such as picking an appropriate dress for a party.
>>
>>18523404
Shut the fuck up, you don't know anything, man.
>>
>We can't report it to the police

Instantly disregarded your entire post.
>>
>>18523413

So what country does she live in, and why would she be put into care because she was raped?

How old is she?

If you want advice, you need to give the full story.
>>
>>18523351
You can tell her to go to the cops. Then you can start looking into getting her to volunteer to be a therapist patient for college students in their senior year in college. Every single school does this; and you get free therapy. They just tape the session, submit it to their professor for guidance and grading, and then it is destroyed.

The professor is usually an expert in his field and may even come in and do sessions to teach the student.
>>
>>18523426
She lives in USA, northwest sort of area, not gonna say which state. She's 16 years old and I believe that is legal there. Her parents WOULD disown her, her family is fucked up and one of her parents abused her, so did her sisters, the rapist's family would kill my gf , they're absolutely insane
>>
>>18523451

Do you have any proof of this happening? I mean, have you ever spoken to her family?

She's 16, on the internet, looking for a bf who lives in the UK. She has been abused all her life and her friend has now raped her with a hairbrush. It seems like she just attracts abusers.

What is her friends name? Could you ask her and locate her through your girlfriends Facebook, just to see if she actually exists?

I'm not victim blaming but it's highly likely this is a bit of a cry for attention. It wouldn't be unreasonable to expect this behaviour from someone so young.

To be fair, it sounds like if her parent abused her, she would probably be better in care than living at home. Why wouldn't you want her to be put under protection?
>>
>>18523451
16 years old isn't legal in most states. The states where it is legal requires parental consent.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.