[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm actually dominant in sex and my gf love it but she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 564654534.png (614KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
564654534.png
614KB, 706x720px
I'm actually dominant in sex and my gf love it but she's really aroused by the thought of dominating me too

I find it quite arousing to be honest and it could be interesting but I'm pretty sure it will ruin everything if we often do it. you will say "ok you just have to do it sometimes" but if I start giving those new experiences she will never want to stop and will maybe see other mans while never experiencing prevent from this addiction to domination

So if we do it she will begin to see me like a manlet in the daily basis too, she will become more confident (she's very beautiful objectively and don't know how attractive she's because she has a big problem of self confidence) and it could goes to a fantasy of me being cucked (that's what fear me the most)

so what do you think ? she seems to be really into this but she's the one I want for the rest of my life so I don't want to ruin those 2 years building our relationship

please don't tell me things like "she has been with you for 2 years so it will ruin nothing", we know how even 3-5-10-20 years can fade away within few days or weeks and how girls minds can change quickly
>>
>>18522825
As long as both of you are comfortable and consenting, I don't see why trying new things would ruin anything. If you're that concerned, you can tell her that if you say a safe word, everybody stops. So long as she's willing to respect that, I don't see the problem.

I tried it with my wife once, and wound up using the safe word after an hour and a half, just because she was doing really stupid shit, and never moving onto anything really sexual. If I wanted to be tickle tortured for an hour and a half, I would have just gone and played with little kids, not handcuffed myself naked to a bed.
>>
>>18522825
Either I just read a bunch of bullshit, or I really don't have the slightest idea what people mean with dominant in bed...
>>
>>18522846

That's not the sexual thing which bother me but the future of the relationship if she has the habit of seeing me dominated like a manlet
>>
>>18522875
>>18522875

tied, degraded, humiliated, I don't know that's not so hard to understand what domination is

if you talk about degree of domination I don't know from this side because I have never experienced so I don't know how far it can goes but even if we talk of a soft domination it still could affect how she sees me
>>
>>18522899
Yeah I think the point is what lever of domination

Because if that's like light tease and denial, her on top making the moves and so on, shit that's really vanilla and you can just take turns, and it won't affect how she views you at all

Now if it's bdsm/pegging tier of domination, than I'm just as in the dark as you and would have the same worries
>>
>>18522886
Do you think that your chick would enjoy being raped just because you two acted out a rape fantasy? Same thing.
>>
Don't let her dominate you, once she does you will never return your dominator status and she will look for another man
>>
nevwr let a woman dominate you because men are supposed to be the ones dominating!
>>
>>18522957

That's not really the same thing, here I talk about something that's not wrong, dominating
I talk about how she will sees me aftewards doing that again and again

girls don't like little puppies, she will be bored by how submissive I am and would want a real man because she could not be able to understand the difference between sex and everyday life
>>
>>18522963

I suppose you are right, people are too easily influenced by what we do and repetitiveness clearly make impossible for the person to see the difference, the line which was initially here between how you are and how you act

thanks, I guess we can't do anything on the pretext that we truly love each other
>>
>>18522825
Google "bdsm for beginners" and look for advic on "switching"
>>
>So if we do it she will begin to see me like a manlet in the daily basis too
My fucking sides.
>>
I did it for my gf because she wanted it (I did not but love), she really enjoyed it, I absolutely hated it. We wanted more of it, I did not.

It did not work out.
>>
have fun with your boring repetitive sex while it lasts; you might be having a good time but obviously your girl is getting tired of it. you worry about her leaving you after you let her try something new in bed, but have you considered that if you dont, she might leave you for a guy who will? fuck, dude. man up and take a finger in the ass, for christ sake. it might be the best thing you've ever felt. it's a girls finger not a dick, unless you're wishing it was it doesn't make you gay and you're a dumbass for thinking so.

fragile masculinity at its finest
>>
>>18523128

If it's only that sexual frustration which make her left me she will come back because I'm still his master but if I go to the point where she's the master and she left, she will never come back

until she becomes the dominant (even if it's only in her minds) she will not care
I don't consider woman domination fantasy like a lasting reason to remain away from me

>>18523073

I'm checking this at the moment, thanks
>>
File: 1458670090019.jpg (812KB, 1920x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1458670090019.jpg
812KB, 1920x2880px
Can someone explain to me how having the chick on top, riding you, is dominating? It feels the other way round, because you have a woman WILLINGLY riding your cock like her life depends on it.

It's one of the best positions fyi.
>>
>>18523186

That's not, that's just extrem vanilla domination for people who don't know shit about domination

pussy licking is way more like a soft submission
>>
File: 1499308091140.jpg (32KB, 654x368px) Image search: [Google]
1499308091140.jpg
32KB, 654x368px
>>18523128
>you show how fragile masculinity is by not wanting your girl to shove her finger up your ass
>>
>>18522825
Holy shit dude, even virgins are less insecure than you lmao.

Look, if you want it to work out, make it a bed thing. I don't really know how to explain it, but it's like acting out a fantasy, it means shack shit outside of the bed. Like, don't let her dominate you, unless you're both in bed.
>>
>>18522825
You say you want a woman for the rest of your life after only 2 years of dating?! Jesus man...
>>
File: 1440211793823.png (72KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
1440211793823.png
72KB, 1000x571px
having a guy lick your pussy is the most dominant thing a chick can do

period
>>
>>18523186
>>18523199
Neither of these posts is wrong. Having the girl tie you up and ride you is hot and submissive and yet vanilla enough not to be degrading. Giving head can be submissive without being degrading, but it can become degrading if the man is tied up and she squats over his face. There are many degrees to power relations, and making sex exciting usually involves challenges to boundaries that go a degree or two further than normal, but it's not a black and white thing by any stretch of the imagination.

You can switch from sub to dom in the middle of sex, too: that can be really hot when you're both into it and into doing it at unexpected times that come as a surprise to the other partner. If you're really comfortable with it, it can turn into a wrestling match for power that can feel fucking amazing because it's absolutely about physical dominance.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.