[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, How many of you get multiple orgasms and what does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Femanons,
How many of you get multiple orgasms and what does it feel like? I'm a man and my orgasms are so weak I don't even know why I bother with it. I just read a study about women's orgasms on average having twice as many contractions as a man. Pretty jelly.

Pic related for your consideration
>>
>>18522338
my orgasms are weak af
>>
>>18522338
mine are nonexistent
>>
>>18522806
my sympathies, anon
>>
>>18522338
I don't know if I ever got an orgasm or not. If I had while masturbating then they were weak.

I felt like I was going to orgasm the first and last time I had sex but I couldn't relax because I felt like I was going to shit myself, so there's that...
>>
>>18522338
There's actually a lot of women that find it difficult to orgasm, or who have never had an orgasm.
I'm not one of them and I've done a lot of masturbating. I used to get migraines from the intensity of the orgasm.

>>18522841
You haven't had an orgasm yet. When you have one, you'll know.
>>
>>18522866
does that mean you trained to get a less intense orgasm? different guy here but my strongest orgasm ever left me sort of euphoric for a couple days so i can't imagine what it must feel like to literally blow your mind
>>
>>18522887
>does that mean you trained to get a less intense orgasm?
No it's just something that would come and go a few times. I had a really high libido then so even if it hurt like fuck I'd still get the urge to masturbate again, and then at one point they stopped.
>>
>>18522338
Women's orgasms are not necessarily more intense (and as someone already noted, many women don't ever have them, while they're pretty automatic with men). But they are physiologically different.

Broadly speaking, for a man not much happens, pleasure-wise, for a long time and then there is the sudden and intense explosion and then very quickly nothing again. For women there's a lot more mounting pleasure on the way up and more aftershocks on the way down.
>>
>>18523097
Like 10% of women are anorgasmic. Stop blowing it out of proportions
>>
Have been together with my girl for around 6months now.
Have tried about every position i can think of, oral, anal, yada yada, but she just can't orgasm.
Never had problems making a woman orgasm, but it does not work with her.
She told me not to worry about it, as she has never had an orgasm in her life before, not from masturbating or sex.
Any advices?
Only thing that comes to my mind are vibrators, but i would not want to go there
>>
>>18523585
>Only thing that comes to my mind are vibrators, but i would not want to go there
why not?

also tell about your oral game
>>
>>18523618
Not sure to be honest. I'd say it's an ego thing. Like mentioned before, i have never had problems making other women orgasm before and therefor i don't want to try and achieve it with gadgets like that.

>also tell about your oral game
What exactly do you want to know about that?
At some point i asked her if she likes what i'm doing and if i could improve anyhow. She said, it was great and she would not know what i could do better.

Also it might be important, that she does not masturbate at all and also she is on birthcontrol
>>
>>18522338
Your doing it wrong anon don't touch the tip.
>>
>>18523638
>Also it might be important, that she does not masturbate at all

OK, you should've started with this. Lots of women can't orgasm during sex before they learn how to achieve one masturbating.

THEN, she would be able to guide you better (or simply enjoy you as is).

No advice on how to proceed from here, but buying your girl a vibrator she could use by herself could work wonders.
>>
>>18522338
I suppose I get "multiple orgasms" but I would really call it that as much as my "down period" is just shorter than that of you guys I guess.

However I would gladly trade it for one big orgasm like how most guys get. That explosion of cum seems so satsifying.
Mine are just 0.5 seconds of light spasms and then a white hot painful feeling while I cool down for the next one, which can take anywhere between 5-10 minutes.
What sucks and makes the "multiple" orgasms not even worth it for me is that in those 5-10 minutes you can't even touch me it's so sensitive. And with that much time of being unable to be touched it's more like just starting over from scratch.
And god help him if I cum before he does. Because he's gonna have to pull out and wait for me to cool down because it's just straight painful if he keeps going.

But I've never had anything near a "powerful" orgasm in terms of feeling good I guess. They've always been extremely short weak moments of "Mm yeah that's nice dear" that end abruptly and the build up is even nonexistent.
I feel next to nothing during the foreplay, it's just all of the sudden out of nowhere I feel a burst of feeling, cum, and then want to die from the pain.
(and yes, I've talked to many doctors, nothing is physically wrong with me or my pussy)

I love the "growing" of penises, you can physically see the build up. How it feels good the whole way through up until the big moment.
For me it's
>Nothing
>nothing
>nothing
>Oh wow cool
>ow ow ow for the love of god please stop

Anyway, grass is always greener OP. I'd much rather have your kind of orgasms. I'd trade with you if I could. I'm pretty jelly of yours.
I'm very jelly of the visual clue you get when you cum too. For the longest time, I didn't even know if I was orgasming or not because it was so lack luster and I get no visual clue like you guys get.
>>
>>18523780
>For me it's >Nothing>nothing>nothing>Oh wow cool>ow ow ow for the love of god please stop
That's a male orgasm, juste remove the pain and replace it with nothing.
>>
>>18523795
Eh, then I'd still prefer it for the visual experience of it all.
Watching it go from soft to hard, and the explosion of cum, that at least shows you you're in the right direction. Something's happening because it's changed shape.
And of course, the lack of pain would be marvelous.
>>
>>18523756
Fair point. I actually did tell her, that she should masturbate, so she can actually make herself orgasm.
That would make things easier, but she tells me, she lack the lust for that.
Sex is not a problem and she loves it, but when it comes to masturbating, she is not interested.
It might be the birthcontrol
>>
>>18523811
It definitely is.
>>
>>18524251
Don't really have too much knowledge about that topic. Would it make sense to try out a different brand of pills or choose something other than pills?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.