[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard time dealing with the fact that i was a Circumcised Infant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

I don't hate my mom. i made peace with her about it. It look me becoming sexually active to realize how badly my circumcision was done. But I had an absolutely awful circumcision, that was done the 2nd day that I was alive. To this day my penis is horrifically scarred, the shaft is missing chunks of flesh, my frenulum was aggressively removed( i had a urologist recently look at it and even he would tell 18 years later that there was no reason at all for a surgeon to dig that deep into my penis to remove all of my frenulum(a part which is often left in take in modern circumcisions.

well...i just get a huge amount of rage about my circumcision. the corrupt medical system in the US that influenced my mom to mutilate my 2 day old penis...after not being able to cum during sex and rubbing my gf raw to the point where she has to have me stop even though I ahvnt come I am overhwlemed with rage at the idea of all those nerve ending im missing for absolutely no reason.

was anyone else badly harmed by infant circumcision? how do you cope with the feelings of injustice and often in my case anger?

I've looked into foreskin restoration, but I havnt had any luck with any methods since most of them consist of stretch the skin you have left from a circ. For me I was cut absolutely bare and to the nub. I have absolutely no slack, and one urologist sugguestions that the tightness of my circumcision may have actually stunted the growth of my penis. ( im 6.5 in so i ended up ok size wise, but it still pisses me off that i could have had a larger penis....
>>
>>18522252
Just don't do the same to your own kid. It was also your fathers fault so I'm confused why you only blame your mother, he is probably the same way as you, that's why they did it
>>
>>18522252
>>18522264
agree. father's fault. my son's mother wanted to get him circumcised, but I fought her super hard so that it never got done. I would have tossed that bitch off a roof before I let her mutilate my son's dick. women are mental children who are only able to follow the prevailing social norm unless they have a strong male influence to guide them otherwise. since the jews have spread the circumcision meme, women follow it unless sane men intervene.

you can't undo the damage done to your cock. no amount of surgery will really fix it. I hate that for you, man, I really do. just never let it happen to your son, if you ever have one, and teach your daughters that it's bad if you have those.
>>
Focus on the benefits of circumscision. Including a few points of higher IQ and better thought control. The male mind is deeply, very deeply, rooted in sexual apprehension. By getting circumscised, you elevate yourself a little higher from being a "monkey" into being a "human". What sets us apart from animals.

There will be loads of people who deny this. It's because, again -- male experience. They have castration anxiety and attach their ego to the penis and stuff. These are manchilds who cannot control their thoughts and cater to knee-jerk conclusions.

I'm sorry to hear that your circumscision was botched, hoever, that is terrible. I'm just saying that you shouldn't pity yourself for being circumscised, as it is such a great benefit in life, just be mad at the fact it was botched.

Also no don't do the "restoration" or whatever. It's all fake anyway. There is nothing wrong with you healthwise and that is what is most important.
>>
>>18522282
t. jew
>>
>>18522252
I can't get over how retarded those rings look in that picture.
>>
>>18522252
I feel your pain OP, I really do.
>>
>>18522252
Jesus, they cut off part of your dick, not your balls.
Man up and stop being a whiny pussy.

I'm also cut, who gives a shit.
>>
>>18522316
not op, but I am cut and I cant cum as a result. I've literally lost relationships because sex is so hard and so sad. Honestly losing my balls would at least give me an excuse not to have sex.
>>
Fucking retarded advisors as always.

>It's the Jews
It's America as a whole, but dumbasses like you want to blame everything that ever happened on Jewish people and the upper class. Nobody forced any of you American idiots to mutilate your kid's dicks, but you'd probably use it as incentive to spark a second holocaust in dirt-eating waifu territory.

>You can't change it
Excuse me, what is OP's picture then? Watch the stupid VICE documentary about the guy who overly jelqued his dick until it was like three feet long. The stretching works. It's just somewhat taboo and unheard of.

>>18522282
Kill yourself, my man. Circumcision doesn't necessarily do anything for mental or physical health. I'm tired of hearing that genital mutilation is a wise decision, just because the victims can't imagine what they've lost or attack their idiotic parents for having them mutilated.

>>18522331
>my partners and I break up because I can't always cum
You guys just suck at relationships if something like a tight circumcision and some anxiety ruins it for you.

I had a girlfriend with basically no clit, and a lot of anxiety, so it's fine that she didn't cum. She just kept pretending she was cumming, so I would call her out on it and then she'd resent me. If she just acted like a sensible person and didn't lose her marbles like some neurotic bitch over not coming then it wouldn't have been an issue.
>>
>>18522316
oh and you're a degenerate, if this is what you call advice. I guess you're going to tell me that your stupid dick-mutilating parents didn't stifle you in mental ways either.
>>
>>18522252
but OP the answers are right in front of your face, as with most threads

first off, you answered your own question int he OP. the restoration picture? investigate restoration then! if it actually bothered you, you would know whether the restoration was legit or not and you would have a plan to start.

and the people saying

>try to find a silver lining, or just try to look at the positive in general
and
>stop focusing on your dick and whining

are also sort of right. yeah, it sucks to be circumcised, but there is so much more to life. the fact you are alive and able to cum is such a gift, and you waste it by moping about your foreskin.

but I understand your sadness on the issue. If it really matters to you, you'll investigate restoration techniques. you answered your own question.

where do I look?
maybe try to find hard evidence and personal accounts of restoration. you could even consult a few top genital plastic surgeons if you want, asking them if restoration by stretching devices is possible.

some of the restorers claim that a genital plastic surgeon made their foreskin taught after it was restored a bit loose and floppy
>>
>>18522363
My parters were the one that broke it off. I was the one that gave it my all, friend. The losing the marbles was entirely the other person- "you don't find me attractive," "you are a faggot," "you don't love me enough to want to cum," etc. That being said, it appears I got baited by you, well done
>>
>>18522363
>>It's the Jews
>It's America as a whole
So... do you posit... that America as a country... randomly picked up a Jewish religious tradition out of nowhere? That we decided just to start cutting up baby dicks for fun? That's the Jew's power, the ability to infect the minds of people with mind-worms, the actual definition of "meme". Ideas that spread through culture. Jews spread the circumcision meme because they're supremacists that believe that their way is best, and because they get off on controlling culture.
>>
File: overreacting.jpg (31KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
overreacting.jpg
31KB, 640x625px
>>18522381
sorry I'm not trying to be mean. I've just lost sensitivity to the masses. it sounds like you dated some real stupid assholes, but that's what most people are so I can't blame you or really advise you on that.

You sound resigned. Don't give up. You should really consider what role your mentality (maybe dating cunts or being a cunt), masturbation habits (beating it instead of having sex), and performance anxiety (I'd assume anyone who has been dumped over it is going to form more and more performance anxiety) is playing in your being unable to cum.

I had a similar situation to you as well. My circumcision is too tight, I beat it 3000 times versus had sex 20 times, and I had performance anxiety. I thought I was never going to cum and feel good.

I really just had to chill out and stop waxing my willie.

People who are really sexually relaxed (probably too sexually relaxed) cum almost every time a stripper gives them a lapdance. If that's mostly a mental thing, you can overcome your performance anxiety and cum from intercourse.

but you don't have to believe me. it's no skin off my back if the cycle continues. I hope you have a pleasant evening despite me calling you out.
>>
>>18522394
>skin off my back
you mean skin off your dick
>>
>>18522387
Right, the Jews do spread mind worms, but a parent can't blame the mind worms for their fucking actions.

The "circumcision is for good health" thing is actually a Protestant-American tradition, because everyone was too uptight to wash their baby's dicks, and the dicks were getting infected.

It says you should circumcise in the old testament, which is canon in Islam, Judaism, and Christianity. I think at one point, the bible says you don't need to do it. Dank. That's why Christianity is so popular. But basically know what the fuck you're talking about.

Antisemitism is a mind worm as well. You don't even cite facts. You can't even see that you're antisemetic just because it's trending on r9k. Remember when 4chan was so libertarian, and they were all saying that heroin should be sold at Walmart? You are the schizophrenics with the mind worms. Your views sway with whatever the high school dropout masses are doing.

>well I don't like jews or muslims and I prefer Christianity, so
That's fine, but going "everything that ever happened was the jews" is just retarded and I'm letting you know as someone who cares about reality.
>>
>>18522394
I want to believe you, and I'll try it. I really don't fap at all because it takes a good hour to get anywhere with it. Maybe a few times a week at most (since again I have to gouge out at least an hour) I will take your advice and no fap from now on.

I hope you have a nice night too anon :)
>>
>>18522425
good night. don't keep stressing about the performance. fight the performance anxiety. chill out. try not to date people who are similar to you - anxious. try to date someone who is going to be more patient and happy.
>>
>>18522406
I'm politically moderate and not Christian, but the Jewish influence on culture in undeniable, and culture influences people's decisions.

>everyone was too uptight to was their baby's dicks
Ironically, you cite no evidence. This is absolute lunacy. Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about? Humans existed for 295,000 years with circumcision and somehow didn't go extinct. Do you really think that kids are just getting crazy, fatal dick infections if they're not circumcised? You're as delusional as you claim me to be.
>>
>>18522438
people washed their kids for 295,000 until the past thousand or so where touching dicks became considered evil

and yeah that's the cited medical reason for circumcisions - to avoid infection, which is definitely lunacy you're right

but there's plenty of athiests, agnostics and christians circumcising their kids, and blaming the jews is not going to solve it.

I think Germany made it illegal. Having a population that is classy and not asleep at the wheel their wholes lives is the solution, not another holocaust.
>>
>>18522442
people are getting angry that their religious rights have been infringed upon and there's pushback.

good though. if people genuinely think god needs it to happen, that's one thing, but people circumcising just because they are stupid is another
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 600x800px
I was circumcised when I was 13 don't be a pussy

Also AMA
>>
>>18522467
why should we give a shit?
>>
>>18522467
are you the fat asian chick?
>>
>>18522478
Y'all sound like idiots complaining about something you don't remember :)
>>
>>18522252
lol I'm sorry, I was circumcised too but the fact yours was so botched makes me laugh.
>>
>>18522485
>"y'all" followed by something really stupid
oh okay
>>
>>18522490

whatever frankendick, mine wasn't done in the US and even they didn't manage to fuck it up like yours
>>
>>18522495
>mine wasn't done in the US
were they jewish or islamic? if not, then there was no social pressure for them to do it and they are profoundly stupid

not OP btw
>>
>>18522505

Islamic, although it's done at age 13 in non Islamic cultures as well. I think it has more to do with cultural norms prior to colonization
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.