[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I accidentally scratched someone's Audi Q7 and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0369.png (226KB, 394x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0369.png
226KB, 394x397px
So I accidentally scratched someone's Audi Q7 and I don't have insurance. I left a note acted like I was leaving insurance info cause some dudes saw me. I live in Oregon where it is required but I just got my license and have a small window til I'm required to get it. What should I do if I'm caught.
>>
>>18522202
Suck his dick.
>>
>>18522207
For real though I'm actually pretty anxious about this.
>>
>>18522202
You should had left a note with unreadable stuff, seriously, just fake having really shitty calligraphy and play dumb.
>>
>>18522219
Maybe but what's done is done. What do I do if the dudes that saw me report it and get me in shit.
>>
As a Audi Q7 owner I think the owner should be able to punch you. Or you could suck his dick

Only seems fair. That will teach you not to touch another mans car
>>
>>18522202
Well, you fucked up mate. If you only scratched it though, just pay for a fucking recoloring or whatever. It can't be that expensive that it actually requires insurance. If you however made a dent in the car, well I don't know then.
>>
>>18522227
>What do I do if the dudes that saw me report it

they dont care.
>>
>>18523307

I dont think you realize the cost to fix something like that.
>>
>>18523420
>the cost to fix something like that
There are polish that dissolve paint so it removes scratches, it's quite cheap.

But the general rule should be that if you buy an expensive car, you should be aware there are risks a retard scratch it. If I had money, I wouldn't even drive an expensive car because I'd be sad if it was scratched (by my fault or fault of the other).
I mean, you shouldn't expect to keep something pristine, that's completely ridiculous, even more for something that weight a ton and that you have to park amongst cars with some of them being antiquities with the driver not giving a single fuck. I can tell, I'm one of those drivers and I drive old shit because I don't give a fuck, and people like me are the reason I'll never spend much for a car.
>>
>>18523302
Now there is the retard that would be capable of being violent for something like this. I despise people like you. If I could recognize people like you just by sight, I'd key their cars because they deserve it.
It's just a scratch, deal with it, faggot.
>>
>>18522202
Bitch deserves it. There is no reason he should buy an expensive german POS over a good old American-made Buick Enclave.
>>
>>18522202
>driving around without insurance
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.