[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>know friend for a little while >mentioned LDR boyfriend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1425027117385.jpg (144KB, 700x957px) Image search: [Google]
1425027117385.jpg
144KB, 700x957px
>know friend for a little while
>mentioned LDR boyfriend, but they only see eachother every few months
>she says a few times about needing someone to make out with and wanting to talk to boyfriend about making their relationship open
>We hang out a lot a lot, study and work out together - OK friends but not super close
>Gives me the eye when I work out (/fit/fag)

Fast forward to yesterday

>studying at my place
>taking break
>"what do you want to do?"
>"I dunno, what do you want to do?"
>Just flat out said we're both in the same position and we should make out
>her reply was "As down as I would be I need to talk to my boyfriend about making our relationship open"

She was pretty cool about it after and didn't make me feel dumb or anything like that, still hung out for about a half hour before she had to take off.

How should I approach this? Pretend like nothing ever happened?

Picture kinda related
>>
Bump for romance
>>
>>18522175
whats your end game? do you wanna steal her away? or do you just wanna fuck her? do you know the guy? is he better looking? what if her bf says no what will you do?
>>
>>18522251
Hes definitely not better looking - I think I just want a FWB or I'd be down for like super casual dating

I like her and we have fun together, so it'd be the fun with some fucking on the side. If it turned into more great but that's not exactly what I have my sights on
>>
>>18522251
And I don't know the guy, he's just some nerdy guy who joined the army. I think they've actually only spent like a full week together once since they got together in January (guess the we're friends before)
>>
>>18522251
If he says no or if she says anything else I'll just treat her like a friend and only a friend, I mean she said she'd be down it was just cause of the dude. I didn't push it any farther other than a few jokes about how she should text him now
>>
File: IMG_2448.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2448.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Is no one gunna talk about the fact that the guy has three hands?
>>
>>18522256
maybe ask to hang out more outside of studying. Going out to eat, do fun shit with a group of friends like dave and busters (or festival, concrete etc etc). go swimming or any where you can show off your looks would be good. put yourself and her in situations where touching each other is okay or is normal. mini golf? any sport 1v1? party or club. recording you two fucking and upload it for us
>>
>>18522270
We go swimming and I've been teaching her to work out so she sees me top less and lifting, we're alone and hang out a bit

I'm more curious about whether I should ask her if she's talked to her boyfriend about going open or just pretending like nothing ever happened and moving on
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.