[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related, just took 300mg of oral zinc supplements. Am I gonna die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Zinc-Pills.jpg (18KB, 403x303px) Image search: [Google]
Zinc-Pills.jpg
18KB, 403x303px
Pic related, just took 300mg of oral zinc supplements. Am I gonna die?
>>
>>18522033
Your piss is gonna sting
>>
Get ready for an intense sleep isn't usual dose much lower than that.
>>
>>18522033
1000 years search on google results in the following:
>Consuming too much zinc can cause digestive upset, including diarrhea and abdominal pain. Very large doses of zinc -- 225 milligrams in a single dose -- can also cause you to vomit, according to the Linus Pauling Institute. Smaller doses, as little as 50 milligrams in a single dose, can cause milder digestive upset, reports the LPI.

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/effects-much-zinc-7099.html
>>
OP here, update from about 4.5 hours later: acutely woke up in the middle of the night, I feel fine but my gastrointestinal track feels warm (in a good way?), stomach has never made this many sounds in my entire life. I think I might have liquid diarrhea incoming. I'm usually closer to the constipation side of the poop problems though, so can't complain.
>>
The question that should have been asked first.

Why?
>>
File: 1500141235655.jpg (74KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500141235655.jpg
74KB, 678x960px
>>18522033
Tristian says, "Your piss is going to stink. Yeah, we are all going to die."
>>
>>18522611
Heard it produces extra testosterone and I'm in the process of transforming from sack of couch potatoes to fit guy and figured it would help. Guess this "more must be better" mentality that remains from my eating history isn't entirely gone from my life yet, huh?
>>
>>18522662
You are a fucking idiot. No testosterone is gonna help you.

Also, just add eggs to your diet. It's enough.
>>
>>18522711
Right now I strictly consume protein (seafood, meat, eggs), vegetables and water.

I've lost over 60 pounds in the last year doing this and various other diets (paleo, keto, etc), but I feel like my gains to muscle mass in the gym are going mega slow compared to my weight loss.
>>
>>18522033
You are going to pee out your butt.
If you have any social engagements within the next 24 hours, cancel them. And get a good book.
>>
>>18522033
Frothy loads my friend
>>
OP here. No diarrhea, stomach feels fine, overall no noticeable side effects.

Penis has not magically grown longer, didn't lose 20 pounds overnight, did not grow full beard overnight, but also did not die.

Experiment went OK. Would not recommend.
>>
>>18522033
The really dangerous one is Vitamin C. I read that a full gram of Vitamin C will have you tripping balls and hallucinating better than LSD, but the doctors keep it a secret because they don't want people knowing how easy it is to get high on Vitamin C.
>>
>>18523692
Sounds like something lame unemployed people would do. The only stuff I do recreationally is proven nootropics like Modafinil and Noopept, and by recreationally, I mean "for work, without prescription".
>>
Why wait to find out?
Just end it now
>>
>>18523702
No, NEETs don't know about Vitamin C, because it's kept secret, but the elite take megadoses to experience hour-long orgasms and erotic hallucinations.
>>
>>18523712
>the elite

nigga it's not expensive to shoot yourself up with vitamins

and enjoy the watery shits
>>
>>18523716
You don't understand the power of Vitamin C, man. It's like a set of identical triplet blondes taking turns giving you head while another set of redheads massages your neck and shoulders and a hapa goddess kisses you on the lips. You feel the pleasure that the blondes and redheads are giving your body, but your mind gets warped by the hapa's gentle kiss. That's what a gram of Vitamin C will do to you.
>>
File: 71vilTJX14L._SL1500_.jpg (82KB, 439x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71vilTJX14L._SL1500_.jpg
82KB, 439x1500px
>>18524263
have a bottle of Cyna-Free Liposomal Vitamin C ON THE WAY.. gonna cug that baby and see God.,
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.