[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Cockroach Infestation!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Those bitches are in my kitchen and in my bathroom. I keep the area clean (I clean it twice a day in the morning AND at night) and use pesticide close to their nests.
I kill like 10 or more per day and they still appear! They breed like bunnies. It is just crazy.
I don't even understand what they eat because I keep the area clean and they do not have access to food! I have even used silicone to cover the holes on the tubes/walls/furniture.
Has anyone ever had a similar problem? What should I do? Please help. I am desperate.

On the bright side, at least they do not fly.
>>
Professional job required. Tent the house. Call Orkin or Terminix or someone similar.
>>
>>18522169
Thank you for the response, but I don't think those options are available in my shit-hole of a country
>>
>>18522185
Your country doesn't have any exterminators?
>>
>>18522185
Anon you must become the exterminator. You need hair spray and a lighter. Roast these niggas to the after life!
>>
>>18522185
What are both you and neighbors trash and cleanings habits?

I once lived next to the filthiest Mexicans on the planet that would just leave garbage bags outside their door to "get it later" this would attract a fuckton of roaches.

Basically every last fucking particle of anything edible must be completely sealed.

And you will still have roaches by proxy if your neighbor is disgusting in a shared building.

Without professional help, you will not kill them all. You must remove the reason they are coming.

Also eliminate any access to water, not wet tubs of sinks.
>>
>>18521894
Boric acid and any fipronil paste will do.
>>
>>18522248
I take them out at least once a day in the morning. I never leave them outside my door though, that's just nasty.
I have no clue about my neighbors. I live in an apartment though. So maybe it's not my fault. I've seen cockroaches in the shared building, so I am positive that the issue is not only in my own apartment

Good idea about the water tubes. I will do that

>>18522250
Thanks, I will keep that in mind.
>>
File: combat source kill.jpg (437KB, 1551x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
combat source kill.jpg
437KB, 1551x1600px
>>18521894
Use this stuff. Place I moved into had the same issue. This solved it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.