[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf smokes pot. It pisses me off and I honestly have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 980x.jpg (28KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
28KB, 420x420px
My gf smokes pot. It pisses me off and I honestly have no good reason why?
>>
It pisses you off because you see her having fun from something as stupid as a plant/ she probably acts slow when high.
I been there, either accept it of get a no fun allowed straight edge gf.
>>
>>18521756
you don't always need a reason to like/dislike something
you can't really explain why you like certain food and don't like others
that doesn't mean she has to stop smoking for you, but it means that it's okay if you don't like it
if you get along otherwise, I'd suggest you don't break up over it though, unless you notice that she's actually being affected by it and still refuses to change
>>
You don't like it for the same reason you wouldn't like it if she was an alcoholic
>inb4 "weed isn't as bad as alcohol"
Punching a child in the face isn't as bad as punching someone in the face twice, but that doesn't mean you can go around smacking kids and not expect to get called out on it.
>>
I would be 100% okey with it, but my bitch becomes a lazy slob who just lays on the sofa for a half a day.
>>
It's not a socially engaging activity of she's doing it alone, thereby her solitary recreational drug use is almost a decision taken that getting high is more important to her than spending meaningful time with you. It doesn't make you intolerant or lacking in understanding if you feel upset about something which is tant amount to an emotional rejection. Have a conversation about it, don't sound totally against drug use, try to sound like a girl, she most likely has underestimated the direct effect it's having on how she connects with you, and if she cares about your feelings she'll curb it a little. If she doesn't, then she doesn't, and she sucks.

I don't drink, and my girlfriend does, quite often on her own and heavily. She has problems with addiction, and her mother is alcoholic, but an honest conversation about its effect on communication really has helped her feel a lot less like drinking in that habitual way is harmless and solely her business.
>>
>>18522104
anon it's amazing, I recommend you try it at least once
>>
>>18521756
Dylan says, "So call him a narc".
>>
>>18521756
I don't smoke anymore, but whenever my girlfriend (major hippie pothead) does, grade A+ blowjobs. Fuckin swallows that shit too, because she loves me. Maybe you should smoke weed and see her perspective.
>>
old fashioned here. dating is to help you find a spouse. spouse is someone with whom to have babies. if you're just wasting your time on earth not raising a family like most millenials, then your fine. just f away your pointless hedonistic life. if your looking for a mate for life, which it sounds like you are, then move on. the sooner the better. subconsciously you don't want an addict raising your children, which is why you feel cheated that you've dumped all this time and money into a crazy person.
>>
File: Ideal gf.jpg (65KB, 304x449px) Image search: [Google]
Ideal gf.jpg
65KB, 304x449px
>>18522104
How come all the chicks in comics are amazing looking?
>>
>>18523268
Well obviously, the same reasons all models look the same. Certain features sell well.
>>
File: wonder woman.jpg (182KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman.jpg
182KB, 1280x1920px
>>18523268
I fucking love wonder woman and feminism.
>>
>>18521756
who does she smoke with and how does she get the weed?
>>
>>18521756
Could be worse. She could routinely do ecstasy and go to clubs with her guy friends.

Be thankful for what you have.
>>
>>18523551
Go on anon, tell us. We are listening.
Its not your fault.
>>
>>18523576
Yeah, you can guess how it goes. Found out they make out with her and grind with her. Maybe she didn't want to and they're the ones who talked her into it, those predatory fucks.

Still, I walked away from that whole situation.
>>
>>18521756
I smoke all the time, if she isn't a fat lazy slob send her my way and I'll take good care of her
>>
Would you be mad if it was cigarettes? Idk if you aren't into it I probably wouldn't try to force your ideals on her if you want the relationship to last. Some guy above said "as stupid as a plant" and I died laughing. Some people treat pot like beer nowadays.
>>
>>18523281
Protip: feminists don't look like that.
They're either slobby and unkempt or 40+ with 40+ cats.
>>
You should ALWAYS think about things to the point where you know why it bothers you. If you don't know why it's bothering you, how can you express the emotions in a relationship to where the other person can respond appropriately?
>>
>>18523601
Good decision, anon. She can go fuck herself. Good riddance.
>>
>>18521756
Dump, pot is degenerate
>>
File: IMG_8389.jpg (597KB, 2533x2349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8389.jpg
597KB, 2533x2349px
>>18521756
I'm in the opposite situation

My gf says I'm boring to be around when I'm high.

She says I should only get high when I'm without her.
>>
>>18523601
>Maybe she didn't want to
oh fuckin god. she knew what to expect when she went. glad you dumped her
>>
>>18524166
kill her :)
>>
Does anyone have the superior weed smoking pepe?
>>
>>18522079
And if it didn't stink up everything. I'd be 100% behind legalization despite hating it if they were willing to give up smoking it.
>>
>>18521788
This is bs, as a femanon I'll tell you the truth. She shouldn't let go off things she likes doing because of your bitch ass. That's very manipulative. Brake up with her if its a real problem and don't waste her time.
>>
>>18526014
Nice i replied to the wrong comment.
>>
>>18526016
I just read all the comments and who the fuck was I meaning to reply?
>>
>>18524184
>she knew what to expect when she went
This. Women aren't stupid, but they will make you believe they are
>>
>>18526028
Maybe you shouldn't post high.
>>
>My bf chews cigarettes. It pisses me off and I honestly have no good reason why?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.