[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a tangible sexual tension between my boss and I, she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: veteaserpobreaotrolado.jpg (88KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
veteaserpobreaotrolado.jpg
88KB, 540x960px
There is a tangible sexual tension between my boss and I, she already has a boyfriend but they're going through a bad time if they haven't broken up already for she doesn't really give a fuck about make-up and stuff when she has the early shift, however since a couple days ago (when shit started going badly with her bf) she's always make-up at work.

Some time ago she asked for something work-related and after I was done with it she send me a "thank you" with a kiss emoji, she later apologized about it by saying she was sick and under the effect of medicine but it was not an isolated incident as it happened at least once more that I can remember.

A couple days ago I had to cover the night shift and she was gonna get the shift after me, she was late so I send her a text with something along the lines of "Are you gonna arrive soon? I can't wait to see you" to which she only responded with "hahaha", she also laughs at my shitty jokes irl.

Should I ask her out? I'm expecting her to reply with "I already have a boyfriend" but I'm ready and willing to go with "you need a new one", should I do it? What's the worse than can happen?
>>
Since you asked, I guess she may accept. You two will hit it off and sleep together. However, she gets more demanding at work. Your social and work life intertwine, and when you inevitably piss her off, she will fire your ass or accuse you of sexual harrassment. Now you're out of a job.

At least, that's the worst I can think of.
>>
>>18521513
That... sounds like an acceptable outcome since she's always pissed off at work which is part of what attracts me, she must like it hard.
>>
I'll take this thread as a sign that I should just go for it.
>>
>>18521581
Look dude, this thing is gonna blow up whether you want it to or not. Since you've already made your mind up to bury your dick inside her along with your job can i ask you to update the story when you get fired? Cause i really want. to know how long such relationships will last
>>
>>18521662
Actually I quit about a month ago, after speaking with the top I felt like the company was doomed because they're all idiots, after talking to my boss I decided to stay for a while because she actually has both balls and brains (which makes me want to fuck her even more) so she's literally the reason I stuck around, I take pride in being (or trying to be) the fucking best at everything I do but I don't really have a love for my actual job so I don't care if I get fired.

I don't think the resolution will be more interesting than getting both dumped and fired but if it is I will update.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.