[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cohabit with people you don't like when they're everywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1499483002797.jpg (219KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
1499483002797.jpg
219KB, 600x879px
How do you cohabit with people you don't like online/offline? Do you just leave the place, try to ignore their traits you don't like and stay, or what?

Say, stoners, or hypersexual people, or whatever other negative trait i could use as an example. I can't stand those people. I know, ti's their live and what not, spare me of this, don't come in the thread just to say i have to accept them.

I want to know what to do in regards of the presence of some type of people you just DON'T like, specially online, in chatrooms and what not. What do, /adv/?
>>
>>18521410
>spare me of this, don't come in the thread just to say i have to accept them.

But you have two options, to let it go or let it impact your social life, most likely in a negative way. You're not being forced to talk to them are you?
>>
>>18521425
But they're everyone. I go on any chatroom, Discord, Steam, those chatgames, there's always one of them. It's not a matter of ignoring, it's a amtter of me not feeling well around them. Despite them, what should i do? Outright just really ignore them?
>>
>>18521441
I guess? You want to be friends with people you don't even like?
>>
>>18521447
No.But they always manage to get between me and people i like, as in, tagging along and such. I also can't go in a lot of enviroments without them, and if i'd jst avoid those, i'd be an outcast.
>>
>>18521450
Would it help you to keep in mind that you hate them, so they deserve to be used?
>>
I mean, I guess what you're missing is, it's ok to be annoyed. You can be around people you don't like for a bit; it's not gonna kill you.

If anything, approach it like an anthropologist or psychoanalyst. For example with a hypersexual person, think to yourself, "what is it that makes them behave this way? what was their childhood probably like? what's going on in this person's head? how self aware are they?" etc. It's actually a pretty fun game.
>>
Is there are that many people out there you don't like, then the problem is you.
>>
>>18521474
I don't know man. It's specially obnoxious when some lesbian or gay arrive, and start hitting on everyone indiscriminately, and no one seems to mind because it's ''normal''. How do you even react to that?
>>
>>18521549
Stand in your morals my dude. You don't have to pretend to agree with them, but we live in a society where we all act civil.

The other thing is that only a few of these people are 2 dimensional hedonism consumed sacks of crap. A lot of people now are consumed by addiction and pleasure (or that its more tolerated to be open about it), but their actual being is still there and you need to talk to that side and if presented, confront their vices.

Join a church? A lot of workplaces have traditional conscientious people also.
>>
>>18521410

You are going to learn that to live in the environment you want you are going to have to shape it, and not be shaped by it.

It is very difficult to find the environment you are seeking for that meets all of your demands.

So what you have to do is start enforcing your will onto your environment and never put yourself into a situation where you will have to capitulate to your environment.
>>
>>18521588
How can i shape an enviroment?
>>18521582
Can you tell me an example of confrontation? I'm legitimately autistic.
>>
>>18521864
you need to have your own principles and recognize that in confrontation, other people might not respect your principles. if you're vegan, you shape your environment by the choices in your diet. some people might not respect that choice, and you can't always change that. doesn't mean you have to change what you want. you avoid confrontation by respecting others' principles, you have to see if they will respect yours.

you will not respect yourself if you have no principle. your principles will shape your environment.
>>
>>18521410
you become known as the "quiet guy/girl"
I've done this and people leave me alone so I can reach out to the people with traits I actually like instead of having people that bother me approach me. For those online you can just block them right?
>>
I'm having trouble to stop masturbating and not telling people could have been my cause of anxiety.
>>
>>18523203
You think it would have been better to tell people that you have trouble to stop masturbating? That seems like it would go badly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.