[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is playing footsies under the table considered cheating? Female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 17_CaraBuono_0040.jpg (144KB, 670x893px) Image search: [Google]
17_CaraBuono_0040.jpg
144KB, 670x893px
Is playing footsies under the table considered cheating?

Female friend of mine got engaged a few months ago. we have hooked up before in the past but nothing came from it.

anyways we are still friends and went out with her and her fiance and a bunch of other people for dinner.

She knows I'm into feet and that I think her feet are great. she starts touching my legs and shit under the table

gave her benefit of the doubt that it was an accident touch but know for sure it wasn't cos it was happening too frequently and she took her shoe off.

didn't go for my dick or nothing.

is that cheating? should I let her fiance know or just keep my mouth shut and let him deal with possible divorce in the future.

should I at least tell my gf?
>>
>>18521309
Don't make a scene. Speak with her privately that you were uncomfortable. She won't do it again if you sit her down alone. Tell your girl right now what happenrd and that you'll talk to her about it. This way, it's out of your hands if and when she decides to fuck another guy.
>>
You both just rubbed feet. Big fucking deal
>>
>>18521309
Do you want to fuck or not?
>>
>>18521309
He's a fool but doubt he'll take you serious and you will start a shit show. You can bet you aren't the only guy she's trying to drag into orbit.
>>
Not exactly cheating, I guess, but if I caught my girlfriend doing that, we'd have a discussion about it and I'd make it very clear that I don't like it.
That being said, someone else might not have a probem with it.
I think you should tell your girlfriend, but also make it clear that you didn't initiate or even went with it.
IF she tells you you should have stopped her, you can always say that you didn't think it too much of a deal because it might have just been an accident
>>
>>18521330
her feet, if I was single, yeah I miss them

she gives a smirk whenever she catches me checking out her feet and I'm not sure if it's just coincidence but whenever I see her she is usually wearing open foot sandals and stuff.
>>
>>18521367
So you tell your girl yet or what: >>18521318
>>
>>18521369
should I do it over the phone/text or in person?

also it happened the week before last. should I expect to get in trouble for not telling her sooner?

also should I tell her me and my friend hooked up when we were teenagers? its never come up but my gf I can tell doesn't really like this friend of mine to begin with that much
>>
>>18521380
and by hooking up as teenagers I mean when we were like 16-17 when we were bored and shit

we are all around 27 now
>>
>>18521380
If your girl got rubbed up against two weeks ago would you want her to tell you? If she used to hook up with that person would you want to know? If yes to these, you gotta tell her.
>>
>>18521380
Two weeks ago? Forget about it. If it happens again do the thing the guy said.
>>
>>18521309
Not breakup worthy cheating, but a symptom that she doesn't respect her partner enough. Tell him.

And your GF as well. And in the future shove her foot away, and if she doesn't stop tell her to stop. Yes, in front of others, if you have to.
>>
>>18521380
You will just complicate things by twlling your gf. She will not be comfortable with your friend after knowing everything.

Just talk to your friend and tell her it is not cool. End of story.

If your friend does it again, time to break the friendship.
>>
>>18521309
Yes

You are cucking that man

Not that anyone can belong to anyone, but she's a cheating slutty bitchy female (I can't even call her "slut" or "bitch" directly, because laws protect women (misandry) and I can be sued)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.