[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my stomach is bloating after diet and workout routine change,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: big thonk.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
big thonk.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>summer begins
>realize I need to take a break
>travel abroad to chill
>realize i'm bored af
>start working out 6 out of 7 days a week and removing anything sugar-related from diet, as well as eating less to lose weight
>lost a good amount of weight
>everything is going okay
>soon enough for some reason stomach bloating starts happening
>"this has never happened before, wtf"
>actually it used to always be the opposite
>still drink a shit ton of water like I always do
>go to bathroom 2-3 times a week when I used to go every day
>it's been 3 weeks
>have to do fucking enemas to get rid of the bloating
>it still starts happening again soon after
>increase magnesium and fiber
>still bloated, but now I go 2-3 times a day and now I get watery stool

Is this normal? Is it likely due to my dietary and workout changes? Could it be me travelling by plane? Sorry if this is a medical question but I don't know where else to ask.

Also, note:
>doctors told me to get some herb pills and drink mineral water so I'm not sure what to do

(i posted this on /fit/ as well but decided to post here too because I'm worried and I need as much advice as I can get with this thing)
>>
>>18521212
I don't see how you expect anyone to answer the question when you haven't told us what you are eating.
>>
>>18521267
well i eat a healthy diet, i only excluded everything to do with sugar abruptly, haven't eaten it in a month
I also started eating less

My diet is quite healthy
>>
>>18521283
My response is exactly the same now as it was earlier. Jesus fucking christ what are you eating on a daily basis.
>>
>>18521290
Servings of meat, vegetables, fruits, nuts, I drink a shit ton of water, I drink tea, etc., etc.

It's basically the same diet I had but with zero sugar

This along with flying on a plane and working out 6 times a week are the only changes I made
>>
>>18521212
Magnesium helped me.
>>
>>18521308

Well you just shocked the bacteria in your gut by removing one of their dietary staples so now everything is jumbled up and resetting itself back to balance.

Basically the sugar eating bacteria had a mass dieoff because you took their food away. This means other bacterias had a big boost in real estate and now theres more of them. This change means you digest food differently, which can lead to unusual shitting and feelings in your belly.

Shits adjusting. Give it more time. If anything eat some probiotics like yogurt and see if that helps.
>>
>>18521308
Don't eat carbs and meat at the same time. I say this because I mixed greens with my mother's chili for a week and also noticed my stomach bloating. 86'ed that shit and now I'm good.
>>
>>18521326
i have water with magnesium

i think that's partially why i go 3 times a day now instead of 3 times a WEEK, with watery stool (oh god)

>>18521328
yeah, that was my theory

it's been 3 weeks though and it started getting better only now, idk if i should still be so worried

thanks for the scientific insight, this is really helpful :)

>>18521338
yeah but like my diet used to be shit and i had no issues, and the moment i make it healthy it goes to shit, that's the question here
>>
>>18521341
>last bit
Like I said don't mix carbs and meat and you should be fine.
>>
>>18521351
isn't that what people typically do for meals, pasta and meat?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.