[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

exes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: deadchick.jpg (100KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
deadchick.jpg
100KB, 500x404px
Is it really possible to forget about an ex that you loved deeply, or is the "I don't even think about her anymore" stuff just wishful thinking and memes?
>>
>I don't think about her anymore
It's just a lie, partially because people don't know how to speak.

What they're trying to say is, that by moving on with their lives and no longer living in the past, they have recovered from their obsession.
>>
If you keep second guessing whether or not you are "actually" over it you never will be. You HAVE to focus on the present and not have a sour grapes attitude or compromise your principles because you're lonely.
>>
Idk, my ex gf said she outright hated me and that she fucked 5 guys in two weeks after we broke up. I found her sobbing on my doorstep 3 and a half month later.
>>
>>18521192
But is it even possible to get over it without over a decade passing? I'm hoping it's not because I hate the idea of completely forgetting about someone you really cared about. It's icky.
>>
>>18521206
Mine spent months calling me a whore and then came crawling back saying I was the best thing he ever came across and that he needed me to feel alive. It was nice.
>>
>>18521342
Ohh, I found it awful to see my ex like that. She was in legitimate pain.
>>
>>18521342
you probably are a whore and your ex was sick in the head. hope you die
>>
>>18521352
I don't think my ex was able to feel that kind of pain, he was a pretty cold dude. He was humbled like he'd never been before and I was there to quell his pain, it was a magical moment.
>>
>>18521355
Both of these allegations are true, but I don't think you should let anonymous comments get to you like that. Both he and I were fuck ups.
>>
>>18521358
Good for you, I guess....
>>
>>18521268
>I hate the idea of completely forgetting about someone you really cared about.

Do you have a choice?
>>
>>18521125
It all depends of the break out and the level of involvement in the relationship.
If you were severely wounded emotionally, it will heal slowly and it will leave a scar, it will forever be there, as a reminder of the pain suffered.

Yes, you will love and move on with your life... but the scars remains.

So, no... one of most difficult things of the human condition is that we have memories... for the good and the bad.
>>
>>18521428
This.

Be grateful you don't have that condition where you remember every single moment of your life in full detail.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.