[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling incredibly thirsty for this one guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: c833cd538a649c01e9df5d98e86e74d2.jpg (106KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
c833cd538a649c01e9df5d98e86e74d2.jpg
106KB, 2048x1024px
Sup adv
I'm a woman in my late twenties. I always had very low sex drive and almost no interest in guys (or girls) or in romantic or sexual relationships. It never bothered me because I just assumed it's my nature and I'm cool with that
About 6 months ago I met a guy with whom I clicked almost right away. We started exchanging snapchats, talking about some secretive stuff, ect. You know how it goes.
Some time ago I realised I think about him much more often than I usually think about my friends and I started having dreams about him, usually very vanilla but still erotic. It's escalating and now whenever I think about him, I somewhow end up daydreaming about being close with him sexually and emotionally. I feel extremely guilty about it because it's like I'm using our friendship as a wank material and I know it's horrible but I can't stop myself. No amount of distractions and extra hours help

I have 3 questions regarding this situation
>is it normal?
>how do I make it stop?
>do I tell him?
>>
>is it normal?
Yes. Don't feel guilty, its normal.
>how do I make it stop?
Having sex/relationship/find a new crush
>do I tell him?
Yes. Tell him you're interested and would he like to go in a date.
If he says yes that's great and you can get to know him sexually.
If not, no worries, take it in your stride and move on.
>>
>>18521136
>Having sex/relationship/find a new crush
But I'm not interested in people like that, except for this one guy
>>
>>18521263
Then I hope he feels the same for you because this could be the one
>>
Found this on /fit/ a while back

>be doctor
>can't look up sex therapy guidelines

Shitass roleplay for your bait bro.

Sexual disfunction in women is usually due to problems in hormonal regulation. This is assuming that basic underlying physical attraction still exists between both partners. Even many casss that are written off as psychosomatic are often remedied by lifestyle modification. A proper diet and cardio 3x weekly can reverse the problems in around 6 weeks, ideally weight lifting would be added. What you're describing usually involves elevated cortisol levels. In one study a relaxation massage 2x per week was enough to dramatically increase libido vs control. Meditation or a relaxing hobbies show better results, but mostly in case studies.

Also look up the book by those guys "the masters of sex" tv show is based off of. They have a protocol they used in their clinic which involves abstinence followed by a slow escalation of physician intimacy over several weeks, supposedly to great result.
>>
>>18521072
There's a new-fangled word for something like this...er, demisexual I think is what it's called. No need to label it, sure, but it does sound similar.

It's normal (just uncommon), you stop it by either growing bored of him, moving on, or hooking up with him, and it's up to you whether or not you want to tell him--it may be risky.
>>
>>18521350
This
>>
>>18521263
>But I'm not interested in people like that

Yeah Becouse you never met someone like this guy
>>
>>18521399
yeah that word is retarded and it basically means you have self dignity and dont try to fuck anything above 5/10
>>
>>18521072
Why don't you tell him or ask him out on a date?
>>
Let me tell you that when a guy has a girl as a friend and keeps up with her, its because he is sexualy attracted to her in some degree.
Think about all your "guy" friends (real friends not guys you know) and ask yourself: "if i asked them to have sex with me, would they do it?"
And the answer is for the most part yes.
So yeah dummy (dont take it seriously) it is absolutely normal for you to have emotions. Congrats you realized you were a human being. Now if you keep dreaming about him go make your god damn dreams come true!
I hope the best for you and have great sex.
>>
File: 1491777692644.png (28KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491777692644.png
28KB, 657x527px
>>18521072
>it's like I'm using our friendship as a wank material
That's how every friendship I've ever had with a woman has worked
>>
>>18521728
it's not very nice.....
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.