[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 27

File: genders.jpg (25KB, 772x606px) Image search: [Google]
genders.jpg
25KB, 772x606px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
File: SuperMegaOscillate.png (7KB, 499x253px) Image search: [Google]
SuperMegaOscillate.png
7KB, 499x253px
Do women like a curved penis
>>
Do women mind being so inferior or are they ignorant to the fact man landed on the moon?
>>
Can a girl piss in a urinal standing up?
>>
Why can't women handle bants? They always get offended. The only woman I know who can is my aunt and she roasts me right back
>>
What do I ahve to do to put down the fork?

Should I just throw out all the food in my cupboard?
>>
>>18520609
You have to start counting calories and plan your meals
>>
>>18520614
See that's the easy part.

The hard part is not saying "ah fuck it just eat it anyways."
>>
If a girl says she doesn't know who she is anymore what does that mean? She wants alone time? Why would she want one when she was the one who cheated? I've accepted what she did but now is pushing me away. Says I'm an emotional rock she can depend on but she wants to stand on her own again. What makes it more confusing is the fact she can't assure me anything anymore. Saying that the "future is a blurr and want to focus on now, whatever happens in the future I have to accept" what does that even mean???

Ps I read the FAQs but this pertains to what a girl is feeling when she has no clue on what she had to do.

Pss she has a decent job, good family and social life.
>>
>>18520643
She is cheating and doesn't have any good excuses so acts like a dramatical bitch
>>
>>18520621
You could get rid of all the food in your house, then only buy enough for one day each morning
>>
>>18520595
Girls take everything personally and don't understand the concept of trying to be the alpha dog by throwing the best bants.

They are wired to try and live in peace and harmony even though they secretly all hate each other. They don't accept things for what they are as they are emotional creatures.
>>
>>18520644
She stopped the cheating, says its what destroyed her. Her morals her values like she lost who she was. I mean is that even a reason??
>>
Guys
If you tell girl personal stuff and things you don't share with other people is it because you just see her as reliable or cause you crush on her??
>>
>>18520650
Idk girls are stupid

Do yourself a favour and walk away

>>18520654
Likely cause I want to put my penis inside her
>>
>>18520595
Women are looking for the best mate. It's entertaining when to her when a bunch of men are looking to one-up each other, but when she's involved it's now a threat.
>>
First of all my apologies if this is in broken english. This question is mostly aimed at women but any advice is welcome, so i am bad at judging people estimated age for example i had an interest in a girl a few months ago and i assumed she was in her early thirties but she was 24, my question now is if i go talk to a woman and i find her to old how can i find her age out quickly without hurting her feelings if she is?
>>
>>18520650
If you cheated on someone you cared for and they found out, would you stay?
I know I wouldn't. I fucked up, and nothing I can do will change the fact that I did what I did.

In your case she doesn't want to be reminded of this. You will forever be to her, and those around her, the guy who got cheated on. No one wants to have that in their lives, a constant reminder of failure. (You're not the failure her actions are.) So she wants out, but can't tell you why, though she knows.
>>
>>18520654

When I do that it's cause I trust her and she's important to me. But also >>18520656
>>
>>18520665
That makes sense. Being a constant reminder of what she did, that must hurt her. So staying away until it passes is the right course of action assuming she can get over those feelings of failure or just walk away?
>>
>>18520698
Those two options sound the same to me.
>>
>>18520704
Walking away and not returning or waiting for her? Sorry it wasn't clear. English is my second language.
>>
Why do girls like sucking dick?

It's pretty fucking gay
>>
Is putting arm over a girl/holding hands or expecting a kiss on the first date too much?

The last girl I dated seemed to be weirded out by the idea of holding hands even though we had a great time together. I don't want to give her the "I guess he doesn't like me after all" idea after the first date.
>>
>>18520654
Both
>>
>>18520654
If she likes me and I like her back, then once we date and build up some sort of trust, I'd tell her things, just to see if she can handle it, if not then I no longer need to invest myself in her, it'll be more uncomfortable telling her later as the connection would make things harder with a chance of rejection
>>
What's more off-putting, a guy who constantly makes self-deprecating jokes, or a guy who is always ironically bragging about being the best?
>>
>>18520552
Virtually all dicks have a curve. As long as it's mild, it's just part of the package. An upward curve can actually make penetration more pleasurable by rubbing into the g-spot more effectively.

>>18520561
It's possible if she can position herself literally above it (not sure if that's possible, never tried). But it's not practical. Once the stream slows down there's a big risk of getting it on her legs.

>>18520595
Different norms in female friendships, particularly among young women. There are strong norms of supporting each other, being kind and constructive to ease one another's insecurities and sort of create a safe haven.

Ironically this is also a big reason for passive aggressive stuff - zero tolerance for overt hostility, while of course there are annoyances among friends, so it festers under the surface.

Having said that it also depends on the crowd.
>>
i was playing kings cup with a few of my friends the other day and one of them had to either kiss me (on the mouth) or take a shot, she wasnt even that drunk so i was expecting her to take a shot, but instead she went for the kiss. then it happened happened to her again and she did the same thing. then later on she insisted on being in my snapchat story and took a picture of her kissing me on the cheek.

what the hell is happening? does any of this mean anything?
>>
>>18520843
Good chance that she's into you.
>>
>>18520825
The first. The second is also annoying but at least there's no awkwardness from how to respond. Have been around someone several times who was showcasing thinly veiled self-loathing all the time... highly unpleasant to be around.
>>
>>18520825
>What's more off-putting, a guy who constantly makes self-deprecating jokes, or a guy who is always ironically bragging about being the best?
I honestly love self-deprecating jokes, if they are funny.
A guy who brags all the time just makes me want to be mean to him.
>>
>>18520662
Easiest is to ask how old she was when she [completed x education] and then fill in the gaps more or less, if you talked enough to do so. Or look it up on social media.
>>
>>18520774
You're not expecting too much but some girls like to go slower than others. As for your example, could it be that holding hands felt too much like already being a couple to her? At least to me that's something that's typically done either when there's already feelings (like if you were friends first and something sparked) or after having kissed already.

Still though, if you show interest and are enthusiastic about arranging another date and letting her know how much fun you had, on top of touching her (not necessarily putting an arm around her but just a little touch here and there) and flirting, I don't think there's a big risk of her thinking you're not into her. Perhaps if she's used to always having sex on the first date...
>>
>>18520825
Isn't that the same fucking thing?
>>
>>18520843
you lucky bastard
>>
>>18520857
Thanks.
>>
>>18520552
I don't really care as long as it's clean and disease free. A little upward curve can be quite nice though.
>>
>>18520842
Not the guy you're replying to, but my dick is curved horizontally. It's not at the level of Peyronie's disease, but it's definitely noticeable. I've only been with one woman; she said she didn't mind but I don't know if any other women will think the same way.
>>
File: enab.jpg (43KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
enab.jpg
43KB, 569x802px
Girls, do you find that you ever sort of gradually become attracted to a guy when you've known him for a long time? Or do you completely make up your mind, about whether or not he's a dating option, when you first meet him?

The wisdom that guys generally throw around is that if you've known a girl for too long, like if you've been friends or acquaintances with her for months or years without making a move, then you have zero chance with her. Wondering how true this is, or if there could be any exceptions
>>
>>18520916
>it's definitely noticeable
Your dick's an organic bodypart, not a dildo. It's not going to be straight as a ruler. As long as your dick isn't so curved that it is an actual issue with thrusting (having to do short thrusts because otherwise you risk it going out and having to guide it back in) it's not going to be a big deal. If you have sex with a lot of women you will find that for some it works great, for many it's no upside or downside and for some it hits a lesser spot. But that's always the case and works both ways, it's about the fit two bodies make and not just what you bring to the table.
>>
Whelp, I'm spooked. I was talking to a girl awhile back and things went well for the first few weeks until I did some really dumb shit and ran her off (long story short, got drunk and told a bunch of people I was in love with her; rumors got around to her and she hasn't talked to me since). It was so bad that she literally would get up and leave a room mid-sentence if I walked in. I got the message pretty quickly and moved on with my life. Suddenly, and without warning, she's started talking to me again. It's got me a little concerned. Why would she suddenly start talking too me again? Maybe I'm paranoid, but it almost feels like she's trying to rope me into something.
>>
>>18520867
>could it be that holding hands felt too much like already being a couple to her?
I don't know, she said she takes awhile to open up so I mentioned to her after the date that that's why I didn't hold her hand, she pretty much agreed it would be too soon. There again, she was always on and off about wanting a relationship, first she was all for it and happy, then distant and saying she doesn't want one atm and then back to being chatty and wanting to meet up again. I don't know, she seemed very comfortable around me and genuinely seemed to like me and I liked her, but for some reason it always felt weird to do stuff with her, after that experience I'm uncertain as to whats acceptable and what isn't, that's why I'm asking so I don't fuck up my next dates.

>Perhaps if she's used to always having sex on the first date...
nah, I don't go for girls like that, she was fairly reserved and like I said, took time to open up.

I just try to put myself in the girl's shoes and figure out whether something like holding hands would be too much too soon. With girls I find, it always feels like walking on thin ice, one wrong move and she'll either ghost you or just distance herself which already implies that I fucked up, I say that because that girl always did that to me, she'd ask me for my opinion on something and I'd give it, but if I asked her she'd give me a super vague answer like "idk, you know what I mean?" and when I'd ask why so vague she'd tell me not to be too curious and distance herself or go away for a day.
Maybe I just got myself a very insecure girl with trust issues, I don't know women that well, not on that level, but it was enough to make me question a couple of things, just for future reference
>>
>>18520921
I find virtually all people more attractive the longer I've known them and the more I interact with them. It's a combination of growing "used" to their features (especially if they are extreme or odd to me at first) and growing affection.
As for concrete life experience, yeah, I have a friend I found positively off putting physically when I met him and find quite attractive now. It's a combination of finding out that despite some obnoxious tendencies he's actually a quite pleasant and intelligent guy in many ways, his acne clearing up, him putting on on a bit of weight (which I have a thing for) and a more flattering haircut.

Either way I still think that what you said secondly is mostly correct. Not just because it doesn't always change and people don't just judge the appearance but also the dynamic they have with that person and the chemistry, but also because if you have grown used to seeing someone as a friend that can get in the way of sexual attraction. Especially if you are truly platonic friends who don't really flirt or anything and don't have exciting interaction in that regard. Of course it's not entirely unheard of that people do a 180 but I would never hope for it, let alone pause your life for it. People tend to become complacent and accept things as they are. If they are happy being your friend then they often don't think beyond that. Especially if they have dating options lined up.
>>
>>18520713
Well why is she worth your time? Why do you want to stay with her?
>>
I'm 18 and girls call my face "cute". I've never been described as any other word than cute.
I look younger than I am for sure.

Is this a bad thing or a good thing?

What does a cute face mean to you?
>>
File: 41421421421.png (67KB, 173x200px) Image search: [Google]
41421421421.png
67KB, 173x200px
>>18519961

Hahahaha holy fuck, take them both out to eat somewhere nice or something, they were able to fix that shit, you should be able to fix THIS shit.
>>
>>18520950
Be honest, are you overweight?

Girls will tell guys they have cute faces if they're overweight.
>>
>>18520950
It usually means I find the person attractive looking or acting. I'm usually into someone if I say it to them.
>>
>>18520847
>>18520880
also about a week earlier than that we were drinking at my place and i was really tired and lying on the couch chilling and she came up and started cuddling with me spooning

ok now that im spelling this all out i sound like a complete sperg and im thinking she is into me. perhaps this is worth pursuing
>>
>>18520945
>mixed signals
Try not to get your hopes up. It is really tempting to isolate the promising signs, or try to analyze everything rationally and look whether there's more good stuff than bad stuff. Mixed signals in themselves are always a bad sign.

That's not to say that you shouldn't go out with her anymore, but try to brace yourself emotionally now that you know she's not clear about where she stands. I would also strongly recommend making it clear after at most another handful of dates that you are not going to be fucking around forever waiting for her to make her mind up. If she gets the impression that you would, that in itself can also cause her to take longer and keep weighing stuff instead of following her gut.

>whats acceptable and what isn't
This is always a risk. There are no universal rules, just because you got shot down doesn't mean you went too far and the other way around, just because it worked doesn't mean you weren't out of line. It's like with dark jokes, you take a risk, you put yourself out there, someone can laugh or get offended and a single reaction doesn't dictate whether the joke was still okay to make.
All you can do is not spring anything on her and keep a close eye on how much she reciprocates. Touches like tapping her arm to add force to what you said, tapping her shoulder to get her attention, having your legs touch slightly while sitting down etc should be okay when you are on a date already. Gauge how comfortable she is with stuff like that and whether she touches you in turn. If you are happily doing this both ways, take it a little step further and touch the small of her back for a moment when leaving a place with her walking in front of you, something a little more romantic and sexual.

Also when you part ways after a date and there's signs;
>long unwavering eye contact
>suddenly virtually no eye contact, she cannot meet your gaze
>blushing/flustered
>fidgeting
>she's all smiles
>you catch her looking at your mouth
>>
>>18520959
I am not, I am fairly lean and have been lifting weights for several years now. I imagine if it was for this fact I'd probably look 16...

>captcha is favourite lift too

>>18520961
I see... Is there a significant difference between hot and cute for you?
Perhaps ones more related to adulthood and maturity and the other to youth?
>>
>>18520970
Then you steadily lean in for a kiss, slow enough to catch her leaning in and/or closing her eyes.

She sounds like she's in general a bit confused about what she wants, so do not take every little single thing she does for gospel. Look for overall patterns in her behavior instead of single incidents (unless they are extreme, like outright flirting or telling you off). And keep a check on whether you still get anything out of it and like what you find out about her.

I hope this is somewhat helpful, good luck!
>>
>>18520963
Dude. Ask her out already. I'm serious. You have a limited window of opportunity here before your lack of action will make her think you're letting her down gently and hoping she gets the hint.

You don't want to wind up in one of those "times you missed all the signs" threads. This is one of those times, catch yourself while you still can.
>>
>>18520983
yeah, ok. thanks anon
>>
>>18520949
My first true love? A person I connected with intellectually and emotionally. She just gets me.
>>
>>18520963
Girls don't cuddle with guys they aren't I retested in.

The ones that do, avoid them, because they'll be constantly pushing physical boundaries with her guy friends while you date her and you don't need to deal with that shit
>>
>>18520993
Idk man. I'd cut off the limb that's infected.

But I'm a strict no cheating or second best kind of person. Fuck that.

But I hope everything works out for you. I could give a shit about her and hope she lives an unhappy life.
>>
>>18520921
I was friends with my boyfriend for a few years before I started dating him. He definetly became more attractive to me as I learned more about him.I don't decide whether or not a guy is dating material the second I meet him. Yes there may or may not be an initial attraction but that can change over time.
>>
>>18521001
I'd like to learn how you can disregard a woman, especially when they're trying. No sarcasm here, really its like I want out but I want her love too
>>
>>18520975
We broke it off about a month ago, it was a ldr to begin with but I told her I can commit, she was VERY confused, and I mean it, she would say she wouldn't talk to someone she wouldn't meet irl and that she doesn't look for a relationship atm in the same message, all that while we agreed on a second date which she was first stoked about, then as time went on she seemed less and less interested until eventually we ended it, I tried being 'suggestive' about a relationship, but she was on and off about it and eventually broke up with me a day before the 2nd date. I lost too much sleep over the confusion so I think we're better off, think the distance got to her, she knew more about dating than I did at the time so I suppose thats what made her go all 'weird', but there again, she was like that at the start too, really enjoyed my company and I think I caught her interest because she went from "I was just bored" to "lets go on another date".
She was also very indecisive about her own life, "go with the flow" she always said, but I mean, we are 22 now and she showed no interest in thinking about her future, I mean, she was afraid to leave her home town, lived with her parents, did a "idk what I'm doing with life" course in college, didn't want a relationship, didn't like parties/social places at all and all that other stuff, it was hard to read her at times like you can imagine. I thought that getting her interest might spark something up in her, but I don't know.
She didn't want to hold hands but she'd be the one to go in for a hug and stay there for awhile, even mention I didn't hug her "enough", she made me very confused as you can see.

Your advice is helpful tho, for future reference as I said, so thanks
>>
How do I get a cute gf if I'm about to sign a 4 year air force contract?

Am I doomed
>>
File: 11340-500daysofsummer.png (652KB, 1573x636px) Image search: [Google]
11340-500daysofsummer.png
652KB, 1573x636px
>>18521018
If you really want to know, I'd be more than Happy to go into detail.

But only if you promise to at least finish reading it. Not gonna waste my time if it's gonna go discarded. However, this is the internet. I'm already wasting time sitting here waiting to shit anyway.

You're young right? Like early maybe mid 20s?
>>
>>18521041
That movie is so fucking stupid.
>boo hoo I can have sex with her but she doesnt "love" me
Fucking normies and their normie problems.
>>
What is the difference between a vaginal and clitoris orgasm, and is one more pleasurable than the other?
>>
>>18521044
You know what, you're totally right about it. But I love this scene. I couldn't tell you how many times I go to places thinking or hoping how it end or go. To which the reality of it is, the one that usually happens is the one that seems the most obvious.

Not necessarily in a romantic way either. Stuff like a promotion at work or a group hangout.
>>
>>18521048
Never personally experienced a vaginal orgasm but wanted to point out that even a clitoral orgasm in itself can be worlds apart in terms of sensations. It all depends on how horny I am, how much edging went down, how long it's been etc. I've had orgasms that fizzled out where the arousal itself felt better than the climax, and orgasms that were half a minute of mind numbing bliss where you don't recognize the sounds coming out of your own mouth.
>>
>>18521066
>where you don't recognize the sounds coming out of your own mouth.

>implying it's not all acted
>>
>>18521048
According to my ex, vaginal orgasms are way less intense than clitoris orgasms.
>>
>>18521069
I was by myself so no, it wasn't.

Typically it's more in between though. The urge is natural and it feels better to lean in and go with it. But you can physically keep it in. Compare it to screaming in a rollercoaster. It's not a physical necessity but it isn't "fake" for most people either.
>>
>>18521066
Orgasms are hard to describe in general so thanks for the description.
>>
>>18521090
You're welcome. For what it's worth, I've often heard vaginal orgasms described as both deeper and more satisfying, but also a calmer, more "all over the place" experience. I've also heard some women say that it feels like pleasure through tensing (clitoral) vs pleasuring through relaxing (vaginal) in some ways.
>>
If a girl knows I like her and agreed to hang out with me alone (unless she missunderstood or I did), does it mean she likes me? Otherwise why would she agree to it?
>>
Girls, what do you think of guys that practice combat sports?

I've been practicing boxing for a few months, and a friend told me that some girls would be scared of me if they knew (as in they would think that I could be prone to domestic violence). I'm wondering if this is a commonly shared view.
>>
Girls: what is it with you that when you hurt a guy's feelings you insist on turning it back on him and essentially being offended that he was upset at something you did?

This is universal among women I know, fucking why
>have date
>girl doesn't show up for date
>at time of date text her "so this isn't happening?"
>4 hours after date, no contact all day, text her with "damn, are you really so ashamed you can't take 15 seconds to send a text message or are you just don't care AT ALL?"
>girl gets mad, says "wow are you really that mad that I was fucking sleeping you asshole? Sorry I missed our date and ruined your WHOLE DAY :eyeroll emoji:
>later her friend jumps on Facebook to message me what a douche I am, never talk to them again etc

What the actual FUCK
>>
>>18521198
I wouldn't think that, personally. Unless you already have an abrasive and angry demeanor, in which case I might be concerned.
>>
>>18521216
It is really important to me to be dating someone who isn't going to jump to conclusions and who will assume the best. If I have a date and don't show up, I would expect concern from my date. What if something happened to me?
She certainly was immature to use sleeping in as an excuse, and to be dismissive of how rude her actions were. Still, I would not be thrilled with receiving your text.

But also this from the OP:

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.
>>
>>18521250
Well alright, I do understand that I could have handled it better, but when something hurts, it hurts. A little consideration from both sides was needed. But still, less than a minute to send a text saying, "I don't feel good, I may sleep in. If I'm not up in time, don't wait up, we'll reschedule."

Now I'm in the position where we're not talking because I'm expected to apologize, and what's better is she's going to hold her shitty, sarcastic emoji apology over my head and take the high ground because she "said sorry" and I didn't. Probably just throw this one away and try again with someone new to be honest.
>>
>>18521216
She's not wrong, it sounds like you overreacted and came off as a jerk. Something like "Is everything okay?" or just "Where are you?" would've sounded a lot better.
>>
>>18521282
OK, to be fair, the date was at 4pm. At 3pm I sent a text saying, "so are you up? Do you want to meet for some food before the movie?" and at 4pm, when the movie was supposed to start, I sent "so I guess this is called off?" and nothing followed.

Then, 4 hours later, 8pm, after getting no response ALL day, I sent my butthurt message. Justified? Meh, guess not. Over reacted? Possibly. Deserved a little better though? I'd like to think, jeez.
>>
>>18521198
I'd like the fact that it's a hobby that keeps them active. I'd also like the thought of being with a guy who's not a giant pussy and could potentially hold his own in a fight
>>
>>18521300
>so are you up?
At 3pm? Did you have reason to think she'd sleep in that late?
>>
>>18521357
We both work overnight shifts, she went to bed at 7am, but so did I.
>>
>>18521371
All right. If she was awake between 4 and 8, yeah, I'd agree that she should've at least explained the situation. You both kind of fucked up in that sense.
>>
Why do women enjoy pain during sex? Not all of course.
>>
What do girls think of guys with feminine mannerisms/habits?
Like they trim body hair, manicure their nails, kinda feel and act girly.
I shifted up the kinsey scale for amusement for research and I'm not sure how long I'll maintain this before I shift back down. Still things to learn.
>>
>>18521276
Something like a text is easy to proof read, so I'd warn you to hesitate to excuse your behavior by saying that you were hurt. Yeah, I'm still annoyed with people when they bail on me, but I grumble to myself. I take care to not let that annoyance spoil what I have with them, since I never know the circumstance.

She's inconsiderate and unreasonable. You are given a great opportunity here: You're seeing her true colors. In fact, these kind of miscommunications and mistakes are a great way to see what people are like in less than perfect situations. I wouldn't suggest pursuing this girl any further, because your relationship will be no different than this interaction.
>>
>>18521458
The kinsey scale doesn't have anything to do with gender expression, it has to do with what you're attracted to.
>>
>>18521464
I realize that. There is synergy between gender expression and what you're attracted to, at least from what I've experienced.
There are masculine gay men that are exclusively attracted to other masculine men, and the complete inverse is sometimes true for lesbians, but there's always flukes in sexuality paradigms.
>>
>>18521478
This is true, but "shifting up the kinsey scale" wouldn't lead one to assume that you've also become more femme. Even if you said that you were "trying out being more gay", some people might assume you mean behaviorally too, but the kinsey scale is specifically a quantitative way to describe your external attractions.
>>
>>18520935
The protocol is clear.

If you want to date/fuck/marry her, chat her up, apologize for being idiot and ask her on date.

Or ignore her entirely.

>>18520950
Cute us positive trait. Maybe not as good as
>omg you are so MANLY MAN my panties got wet
but still good.

>>18521033
You dont need gf when in army. Your ass will belong to your commander and every night you either will be or have your own bitch at barracks. Army will take care of you.

>>18521163
Girls go on dates because they want
>fuck you
>marry you
>date you
>free attention
>free meal
>free entertainment
>to make their ex/bf mad

You cant know until you go on that date.

>>18521216
Sounds like typical dumb teenager who was raised as princess. Never talk to her again.

>>18521446
Fetish. Easy.
>>>/d/ and find your own vanilla normie
>>
File: 1492828445663.png (373KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
1492828445663.png
373KB, 540x684px
>>18521198
it wouldn't bother me or make me worry you might be abusive, but it might make you scarier if you already were trying to be intimidating

>>18521446
same reason men do, friend- not all of course :^)

>>18521458
i'm particularly attracted to feminine mannerisms in men
>>
My new gf just got done with a binge of fucking tall Chads, she’s 18 and lost her virginity in January to some stranger and just continued to fuck guys up until we met. She’s from china and is going to school overseas and talked about how sexual activity is repressed in china and girls are shamed for having sex before marriage etc so maybe it’s a mental thing that lead to her decisions but I’m insecure as fuck now that I know it since I’m the opposite of those guys yet she claims to like me a lot and have strong feelings. She said she likes me for my personality which is just slang for you’re ugly but a nice person. I like her a lot because aside from this flaw we get along really well and have a lot in common
But I often think about how she was fucking these men, and feel like a complete cuck
Should I just end it cause she’s a lost cause?
>>
Ok, since I got mind-blowingly bad answer. Can a guy explain to me why you enjoy pain during sex?
>>
>>18521446
I am not totally crazy with the pain fetish. I like some light stuff. Light choking, spanking, hardfucking, being generally man-handled.

My clit and my nipples are ridiculously sensitive and any pain thing there will make me cry and is totally not pleasurable at all.

I have been wondering why I like it, all I can say is that when I am being spanked or choked or etc. it heightens all the already-present pleasure I am feeling. Honestly, all I can explain it as is, I like it because it feels good.
>>
>>18521627
Yes, for the love of God. There are plenty of normal girls to talk to. Just be her friend and watch her dumpster fire life unfold, then come back here in a few years and thank me for telling you to not be involved.
>>
Guy here. How important is texting? I absolutely hate texting and I feel like I'm a huge sperg no matter what I write. I avoid texting as much as I can. Am I supposed to keep the conversation going like it's a slow but endless conversation? Or is it okay to just stop texting since I'm gonna meet the girl in person in a week or so?
In other words, should I comment on everything the other person replies to me? For example I asked a girl out and she arranged a different day because today she's doing something. Should I ask her how that thing she did went?
Besides I have trouble telling if someone is texting normally or hates me through text. If the other person doesn't appear enthusiastic (no haha or emojis though I don't use that too much either) it doesn't necessarily mean she hates me right?
>>
does a high-functioning autist have a snowball's chance in hell of getting a nice normie gf

does it help if he has a net worth of a few million but doesn't get out much and doesn't meet random people
>>
>>18521674
You have to pretty much reply to everything that requires one. Like if she told you about something she finds interesting or something she's doing, reply about it, don't just avoid it since you're seeing her. She'll figure you've lost interest and not bother with even seeing you.

>If the other person doesn't appear enthusiastic (no haha or emojis though I don't use that too much either) it doesn't necessarily mean she hates me right?

50/50 chance in my experience. Luckily the women I talk to use emojies like they're going out of style, so it's easy to get a read on if they're disinterested or not.
>>
>>18521679
Alright, thanks!
>>
>>18521674
why don't you just tell her that you don't really dig texting? it's normal for conversation to kinda trail off over text, i don't think most people worry about it unless she's just as spergy as you. she wouldn't be texting you if she hated you, and plenty of girls don't use emojis at all.
>>
>>18521674
I'm also wondering the same. Met girl at a party, texted her a bit. 'want to go out next week' she agrees. Now what? i don't want to come of as clingy at all.
>>
>>18521706
Yeah, I guess I'll bring it up when I meet her in person. We barely text though, she just recently got Whatsapp. And you are right, I'm overthinking texting too much. Thanks
>>18521724
Hey, congrats and good luck! I wish I had advice about the texting part myself :P
>>
Girls is there a difference between the guys you’d want to have a ONS with and ones you’d have a relationship with?

A girl told me, when it comes to ONS she’s looking for the hottest guy she can fuck but for a relationship looks don’t play a factor
>>
>>18521632
So rude, not even giving me (You)s.

https://www.quora.com/BDSM-Why-are-so-many-people-sexually-aroused-by-violence
Here, better? Also you didnt specify how big pain, caused by what and who is the reciever.
>whip vs hot wax from candle vs spanking ass

>>18521678
All you really need is to step out from your comfort zone and chat up ladies. Online dating?

And work on your autism:
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

>>18521724
Send her random emoji each night as good night to remind her you still exist. And at the day of tje date, text her one hour before if she remembers.
>>
>>18521741
A random emoji every day as goodnight? seems childish tbqh
>>
>>18520595
Some do, some don't. I'm a tomboy and can't remember the last time I was offended, but a lot of girls do seem to take it personally.
>>
>>18520825
The second. I can't stand bragging.
>>
>>18521198
>Girls, what do you think of guys that practice combat sports?
I do karate, Muay Thai and a bit of Judo, so I'm absolutely fine with it. But that being said, a lot of people who do purely boxing are aggressive dicks. I like martial arts with a peaceful philosophy behind them, but that's just me. Either way, I wouldn't make a snap judgement about you.
>>
>>18521041
25 years old, not that young anymore.
I'd be glad to read it if you're still there. Anyone who put so much thought in writing need to be read.
And sorry it took a while, had to work.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18521749
>childlish
Kinda pic related. Only dumb teens are afraid to do certain things as to not be percieved childlish.

If you are adult and want to remind her you exist, just fucking do it.
>try to extract nudes from her

Obviously it might not be your style, but it is better than 1 week of radio silence and having date when she "forgot".
>>
>>18521216
>Girls: what is it with you that when you hurt a guy's feelings you insist on turning it back on him and essentially being offended that he was upset at something you did?
I've never not texted if I couldn't go to a date. She sounds like a bitch. However, you seem like a bit of a bitch too. Maybe you deserve each other.
>>
Also in the texting topic, it's safe to take as much time to reply as she does, right? She takes like 5 to 10 minutes or more to reply. That's not necessarily a clear indicator of lack of interest right?
>>
>>18521678
>does a high-functioning autist have a snowball's chance in hell of getting a nice normie gf
Depends, how aspie are you? My cousin is aspergers, no way in hell he's ever getting a gf. Entitled little prick, and rude and nasty to boot (I think part of it is personality).
>>
I'm a straight male, but it just dawned on me that I can not look at a vagina. I do not find them aesthetically appealing. Is this normal? I really like everything else but vaginas are just too much. Why is this?
>>
File: Beatniks.gif (495KB, 495x369px) Image search: [Google]
Beatniks.gif
495KB, 495x369px
>>18521741
>Send her random emoji each night as good night to remind her you still exist.
Shit no, don't do this shit.

Just text a little less often until the day it's happening. Usually I text a bit after I've asked, usually for the rest of the day, say goodnight and then leave it for a day or two UNLESS she sends me a text to initiate conversation first. But don't wait any long than two days max to send her a text. Really I just avoid as much conversation as possible up until the date so that I don't fuck up or run out of conversation.

After the date, maybe send a text that night just saying you had fun or maybe wait till the next morning. Just get a read on how she felt.
>>
>>18521768
I´m not going to ignore her for a week and then remind her but the whole texting every damn day seems like a good way to get her to lose interest. Since i would be clingy from the start.
>>
>>18521775
I find that too, as a bisexual girl. I also find dicks unappealing, sop maybe I just don't like genitalia. At least you don't have to look at it to have sex.
>>
>>18521780
that seems like way better advice. One thing i dislike is how i'm going probably meet her with my friends and hers before the actual date on a event. the whole group dynamic instead of a nice private time together...
>>
>>18521786
When did you find out you were bisexual? I'm in my 20s and I literally just had this epiphany. It was a surreal experience. I don't think I'm gay or even bi.
>>
>>18521790
If you get a long well with her friends and they like you, then that will be a big plus. So if you make a good impression with her and her friends then when you finally ask her out it's almost a sure thing that she'll say yes. A girls friends liking the guy she's seeing is pretty important.

Don't feel too pressured though. Focus on her obviously but also try to shift some focus among her friends, obviously don't be too friendly with them.
>>
>>18521815
When I was about 12, watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
>>
>>18521824
I already asked her out but it's scheduled for the week after the event. That's what i find a bit awkward since the first time we met we just talked a bit and exchanged numbers. I'm probably overthinking everything though
>>
File: 1500094330953.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1500094330953.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
Girls, how do you handle shy men?
>>
>>18521836
>I'm probably overthinking everything though
No doubt. Still, you've met her in person so there's none of that Tinder/online awkwardness. Now all you need to do is go out with her and friends and have a good time. Don't stress about the date, at the end of the night just say how you had a great time and you're looking forward to your date next week.

The key is being cool and casual about it. Avoid being over eager.
>>
Girls, what would you do if your bf served you a cumcake?
>>
>>18521839
My current boyfriend was shy. It's probably why we started talking. He saw me sitting by myself at a mutual friend's party. Sometimes I like talking to shy or awkward people because it's like we understand how hard it is to talk to people
>>
>>18521847
> over eager
what would describe over eager.
>>
File: puking_brian.gif (185KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
puking_brian.gif
185KB, 500x375px
>>18521851
>>
>>18521863
Talking too much about the future date, being too into her, thinking everything is great and super exciting, being too agreeable etc.
>>
What is up with this girl?

A couple weeks ago I texted her, she read but never replied. The week after she commented on my FB post, and asked if I wanted to help her with her hippie bus. I said yea, and she liked that comment. But that night I asked for more info. Read but no response. Again.

Havent heard anything since wednesday.

Otherwise she seems interested, so IDK
>>
>>18521877
Let her do the followups. If she's interested in you, she'll do it.
>>
>>18521868
Thanks, i'm just going to focus on having a fun time, and trusting my gut as well
>>
>be dude
>look down
>arms seem pretty lean
>legs seem in good shape
>overall body not too shabby
>look in mirror
>skeletor
Guys, why does this happen?
>>
>>18521884
She's done this before once. She asked me if I was on a certain messaging app, and started planning something. But never followed up.

Almost seems like shes kinda getting cold feet
>>
>>18521887
>Thanks, i'm just going to focus on having a fun time
That's it man. Of course do a little focus on her but on the whole just have fun.
>>
>>18521896
Then leave her be. Having to constantly chase someone who can't even plan something or reply is just painful and annoying. She might snap out of it if you stop trying to follow up all the time.
>>
>>18521895
Opposite for me. I think I loo better in a mirror. Dunno man.
>>
>>18521911
I mean, she seemed to be starting to plan some event or something.

IDK, I don't follow up usually. Didnt really at all, only asked for more detail later the same night. I was thinking of explicitly asking if she still wants my help in a few days.
>>
>>18521924
Yeah do that but also let it be known she's at fault.

>"Did you want me to help? I asked for details a while back but didn't hear back from you"
>>
>>18521932
Something like that could work.

Honestly, given everything else I do feel that shes interested. And the fact that she asked a guy she barely knows says a bit too?
>>
>>18521938
I guess it does but still, no follow ups at all? And the fact that she does it so much? There's getting cold feet but then there's also not realizing it's just messing with you and you'll get sick of it. Letting her know she's fucked up so far will help either make or break something actually happening.
>>
File: QhM1Aoe.jpg (633KB, 2644x1983px) Image search: [Google]
QhM1Aoe.jpg
633KB, 2644x1983px
How do I stop being a slave to the vaginal-jew?

pls respond
>>
>>18521944
I don't know.

All this stuff is to coincidental.
1) Approaching me directly when she saw me randomly for the second time
2) Noticing and recalling the eyes of a stranger prior to ever making eye contact at all
3) Telling me some random jokey shit
4) Telling me of her plans to catch up to her friends (even though I was a random at the time)
5) Explaining her weirdness after the call
6) Calling me Boooo in our second conversation
7) Possibly messasging me with an excuse to talk
8) seemed like she automatically assumed it was me when I randomly contacted her
9) basically ignored another guy who was with us (an arguably more attractive guy) and focused on me. (was with both of us twice)
Its only be twice really, I wont think too much of it right now. It's possible shes being awkward in general judging by how she mentioned it. I'll kinda find a way to see if she still wants my help.
>>
So about two weeks ago me and some friends went out along with a girl I'm into. At the end she says that she liked it and that we should do it again some time. I message her a couple days later and ask if she wants to do it again. She says yes and she's free Thursday. I say sure. Then she says she's actually free Friday and I say sure. Then she says she's not free that week but can do next week and will probably get her schedule tomorrow, lets me know she's really, really sorry. It's been like five days, I don't know if Inshould keep waiting or ask her about it. Will I come off annoying?
>>
I like dirty talk with my girlfriend. Last night, I bent her over our bathroom sink, riples off her clothes and fucked her in front of the the mirror, saying shit like, "Yeah, you like to watch yourself get fucked don't you." I like to call her a dirty bitch and stuff like that. But, I don't know if she's comfortable with it. I feel like it's slightly above normal in terms of intensity so that's why I'm bringing this to issue.

Do I talk to her about it or take the fact that she hasn't said anything as the go ahead?
>>
is this good enough to get a gf

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Na3X6RcX8M

;-;
>>
>>18521983
Why don't you just ask her?
>>
>>18521986
It's enough to be a cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSg4m1hpEFI
>>
What do women think about guys who have cosplay fetishes?
>>
>>18522014
Cringe
>>
Guy here. What is exactly "double texting"? I mean I see people always saying you have to avoid it like the plague.
For example, if my last text didn't have a question (it was an answer to a question she made) and she didn't say anything else after that, if I eventually send another text that's not double texting right?
Or do you guys mean texting must always go back and forth endlessly? In that case, should I put a question or something that requires a reply in every text just to make sure? Sorry for my noobishness.
>>
>>18522056
>if I eventually send another text that's not double texting right?
What do you mean by eventually? If it's an effort to restart the conversation, that's double texting. If it's, for example, another day and you initiate a texting conversation, that's not double texting. Double texting is basically 'pls respond' without saying those exact words.

>should I put a question or something that requires a reply in every text just to make sure?
No, don't do that. That's not a conversation, that's an interview
>>
>>18522063
>If it's, for example, another day and you initiate a texting conversation, that's not double texting.
Oh yes that's what I meant. This makes sense, thanks!
>>
>>18521959
Nevermind it's all good i'm paranoid. Thank you, blog.
>>
>>18521737
it isn't like that for me, but i know other women who it is like that for. i'm more likely to have a long term fuckbuddy than a ONS.

>>18521775
>>18521786
i'm bi and i aesthetically like dick and pussy.

>>18521851
i don't even have anything against cum, but i would be pissed off if i were fed cum without my knowledge

>>18522014
cringey, but some girls have cosplay fetishes too
>>
>>18520654
chrushes and reliability often go hand in hand with most guys, most men these days seek one of the hardest things to find loyalty and reliability (at least in terms of LTR) so more than likely he tells you things because your reliable but if your earn that trust he will likely develop some feelings for you even if they are platonic feelings.
>>
How important is it to be funny and witty and interesting when I text a girl? I mean I assume I should "as much as I can" but is it a big deal if I'm not super funny or fun on text?
>>
>>18522272
Be like that sometimes but be serious as well. The class clown makes people laugh but that doesn't mean women want to date that doofus.
>>
>At senior pictures with little brother.
>Mom wanted pictures of me and him in my Dress Blues before I went back.
>9/10 Stacy takes us to the picture room and leaves for a minute.
>Mom later told me that she told one of the other girls in the office that I was cute and was giggly about me.
Being the autist I am, was she talking about how I looked in my outfit or was she talking about my physical looks? I'm not really attractive (Highest /soc/ rating was a 7.5) and I always have a laid back/calm attitude.
Maybe I'm over thinking because I never really got a lot of female attention but I can't fathom why a 9/10 girl would find me attractive.
>>
What are some red flag signs in women when it comes to dating?
>>
>>18522362
Dad issues
Piercings not on ears
UNNATURAL HAIR COLOR DYES
Can't form her own opinion
No interests/hobbies

All I can think of at the moment.
>>
Girls, my girlfriend is extremely self conscious about her body and even though she wants to engage in sexual activities with me, she finds it very hard to do so. She basically told me to just forcefully do everything and she'd be less shy as it keeps on happening, but that just seems wrong to me. Even if she gives me consent and wants me to do everything to her, in the moment, her self consciousness makes it feel like rape, and that's a turn off for me.
Now question is, how do I help her be more accepting of her body?
>>
File: IMG_2394.jpg (49KB, 427x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2394.jpg
49KB, 427x387px
Girls, what would be a good place to take a girl on a 4th date

Just came home fron six flags with this girl and im looking for something else to do. Thinking of either swimming or watching fireworks, but i want to try something else
>>
>>18522480
Is she black?
>>
>>18522486

White
>>
>>18520546
Femanons, is an orgasm a requirement of "good sex"? Or can the lack of an O, still be considered hot sex?
>>
>>18522560
would you consider any sex to be good if you didnt bust a nut? no? didnt think so
>>
>>18522567
I've busted a nut from bad sex, had to try real hard but eventually nutted.

Side note, I've made a girl squirt a few times before and she said she didn't really enjoy it, saying that it wasn't a great feeling like that of an orgasm. I'm not a fan of squirting, smells offensive.
>>
I like to spend half an hour in the gym sauna after exercise. One of the guys who works there who I have a small crush on jokes about me passing out in there. What does this mean?
>>
>>18522480
What city do you live in? I usually just take them to eat cultural food or historic landmark stuff.
>>
Went out drinking with my coworkers for my birthday last night, two dudes and two girls. I was in the back seat of the cab with one girl who kept mentioning she was going to suck someone's dick tonight and how she hasn't been fucked in a while.

Was she trying to hint at me?
>>
>>18522597
Means he wants to fuck you unconscious or that he's worried you'll pass out in there.
>>
>>18522600
Potentially. Not necessarily, though.
>>
>>18522600
Big hint, needs a cock.
She was trying to guide your cock to her puss.

Nex time just grab her knee slow down to the thigh, works most of the time when she has gave you flirting signal consent.
>>
>>18522441
When your making out, grab her and commitment her and give her eye contact like you mean it. Just 4 play a lot. Show her that you really enjoy her body. Actions speak louder than words.
>>
File: 1479620532414.jpg (17KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1479620532414.jpg
17KB, 500x419px
>>18522600
Get a load of this fucking dumbass.
>>
>>18522620
What do you mean
>>
>>18522627
he means she wanted to fuck you retard. do you not know what subtly is? did you expect her to just reach for your dick?
>>
>>18522632
No of course not but I'm an awful flirt and figured maybe she said that for other reasons
>>
File: IMG_7257.jpg (1MB, 4032x2471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7257.jpg
1MB, 4032x2471px
A girl I was dating a little while back thought it was odd that I had so much artwork that featured women, and said I never really thought about it. I've been trying to vary up my art a bit, but I still mostly like artwork featuring women. Do you femanon's find it weird if a guy had a lot of artwork with women?

Pic related, I've got another 7-8 pieces all featuring women which is a little under half of all my art total. The big print is probably the raciest thing I have.
>>
>>18522597
>your in there so long, you could pass out kek

>I'm literally waiting for you to pass out in there so I could rape your holes.
>>
>>18522640
1. She assumes you are jacking off to them
2. Find's it weird
3. Don't worry about that shit. Play it cool like she didn't even bring it up.
>>
>>18522637
You've also completely blown future chances with her too since she won't hint at it so strongly ever again. Nice work dingus.
>>
>Encounter girl online around April-May 2014
>Get really close and blah blah e-love, skype the whole deal
>Talk about a future together etc
>She finds a job (formerly unemployed for many years) and an apt etc all to do what we planned
>Plan was for me to fly across the ocean to be with her and start a new life (get married which was the only way to really do that)
>I go in early Nov 2016
>End up taking the return fight back in dec over disagreement
The disagreement was that she wants to be married only once and I kept saying that's the idea but nothing is 100% certain. Now that's just common sense or am I wrong?
>Fast forward I go back in Jan of the following year after a lot of "please give me another chance" "I'll never make the same mistake again"
So now I'm back home again after spending many months there with her.
She gave me the whole wanting to be sure about marriage because only once and her having doubts due to my controlling nature and some of the arguing.
Now that's fair, HOWEVER I told her before I left that having me go back again was basically ending this because you can't expect the person to just wait for you. There's also the feeling of rejection TWICE after taking these long journeys. I feel like an idiot honestly
Now she spams me with "true love waits" and "bodies can be separated, hearts can't"

Am I wrong in thinking that if you go through all this to be together and in the end you decide to have the person go back to their country then you can't possibly love them as much as you claim?
I feel that if you love something so much you don't let it go, that's just how people are
If it was a case of yes I don't love you enough to do this then ok but to claim to be my destiny and blah blah blah while having me go back

TL;DR - If you truly love someone, would you have them go back?
Am I wrong in thinking that if you have them return you know that you're risking never ever being with that person?
>you're the only one for me
Hah
>>
>>18522655
Yeah I've kind of accepted that there's a mental wall blocking me from closing the deal with chicks, so it doesn't bother me too much when stuff like this happens.

She ended up leaving with one of my guy coworkers, rest of us stayed out, sadly the other two's intention was to get me laid and as awesome of wingmen as they were I just couldn't execute
>>
Girls, what do you think of men without strong hobbies and interests?
>>
>>18522660
Yeah long distance relationships are a task, man. Simply, you know what the right thing is to do. It seems like you don't really like her anymore and you just need the validation on this Board to say so. Try to make it work and if you can't suffer anymore trying to, best to end it.
>>
>>18522672
Lazy, no passion in life, not motivated because we need someone to take care of us in the future.
>>
Guys, is it true that you hate outie vaginas ? r9k is making me feel like shit yet I can't stop going there. The irony is that I'm virgin.
>>
File: 1385371647262.png (67KB, 239x365px) Image search: [Google]
1385371647262.png
67KB, 239x365px
Girls: How would you prefer getting rejected? Also, one a first date, would you prefer to know then that there won't be a second date or do you prefer a soft let down after the date when I just seem too busy?

I went out on a date recently and it didn't go very well. I mean, I think she thought it kind of did but I wanted to leave in the first 5 minutes. Luckily something came up and I managed to get out of there fast. We used to talk pretty regularly but since then I've pretty much not text her at all.
>>
>>18522691
If it's fuckable then it's good.

Pussy eaters might have preferences, but I'm not one.
>>
>>18522691
Not really, guys are honestly pretty indifferent about it. I know women talk shit about each other and use outies as an insult though.

That said, if it's wizard sleeve then that's pretty gross but a bit of an outie is perfectly fine.
>>
>>18522653
I'm not worried about her because we're not dating anymore. I am worried about off putting future girls though.
>>
>>18520963
>guys this girl is literally sucking my dick right now, is there a chance she's into me?
>>
>>18522674
I still have feelings for her. Genuinely wanted to take on life with her and care for her.
It really bothers me that she keeps claiming I'm the only man she'll ever want and all that crap. If it were true she would never risk this relationship
Even if we struggle massively financially or even if I'm a horrible person; if you truly felt that way you wouldn't let the one you claim to love go
Really bothers me she keeps on with that narrative. I'll get over it with time but yeah I saw her as future mother to my children and all that so it will hurt for some time
She's a massive 2/10 girl with horrible breath but I fell either way because I thought she had a heart of gold and was everything you'd want on the inside in a wife and mother
>>
>>18522691
I just love pussy. It will always look like an Arby's sandwich to me.
>>
>>18522700
Just tell us straight forward. None of that bullshit ghosting stuff. That way we can move on quicker.
>>
>>18522724
Wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>18522480
I like museums for a date, but some girls might hate it
>>
>>18522691
that's just the robots being bitter
no guy will care about it once he's there unless you could wrap a cat in it
sure, some guys might find it more optically pleasing but would you turn down a guy that's already naked in front of you because he's missing that one centimetre?
>>
>>18522640
it's not weird for a straight male to find women aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>18522640
Not weird for me. I am a straight girl yet I must admit that the female body is very aesthetically and erotically pleasing.
>>
Girls: How do you feel about casual foot massages? Nothing sexual, just a dude offering a free massage because he likes rubbing feet. Apparently it's not ok judging by the responses I get (or lack thereof) but I don't understand why.

>>18522691
It's only a problem to me if the labia hang like a deflated ballsack. A bit of meat sticking out of the sandwich is fine.
>>
>>18522778
I LOVE foot massages. It's so calming.
>>
>>18522778
>How do you feel about casual foot massages? Nothing sexual, just a dude offering a free massage because he likes rubbing feet.
Footfags gross me out, so it would be gross. Foot massages are nice but if it's a guy that wants to give them "just cus i like rubbing feet" then that's gross.
>>
so there's this cute girl who works at a bar I go to sometimes, who I thought liked me since I first met her. since then she invites me out a few times but for various odd reasons we didn't get each others contact and I wasn't pressing for it super hard to try And be cool. saw her around occasionally and she wanted to hang out with me when I would run into her.

see her at another bar the other night, she invites me to come sit next to her. I basically tell her I like her and had been thinking about her and want to take her out, in a serious but kind of playful way.

unfortunately at this point I'm pretty drunk and my game is getting sloppy. I put my arm around her, she's cool with it and leans into me and everything seems like it's going cool. She said things like " i didn't think you where interested" and "you know how I feel " in a way implying she liked me.

then some Chad comes up and starts talking to us and I may have made some comments to him about fathers being important to children, that made her uncomfortable I think because she has a daughter and I don't know the kids fathers status.

I was kind of drunk and it's possible she was becoming less interested at that point in retrospect, not sure.

Then later I kissed her on the side of the head and she makes some comment like " aww, who told you to do that" which I'm not sure was a diss or not, couldn't really read the reaction at the time. but then she got up and went to talk to other people with the Chad and I didn't see her again later but told her coworker friend to tell her i liked her and wanted to take her out in front of several people.

I'm 70-80% sure I fucked this up majority and there is no chance of recovering that, and may have made a minor fool of myself.

what do you think /adv/ chance for recovery or not?

If I not, oh well I'll move on. But on the flip side she's very cute and chill to be around so I'd still like to take her out
>>
>>18522783
From a stranger/acquaintance or only from your boyfriend? Because I'm not and will never be someone's boyfriend.

>>18522789
What circumstances would be acceptable?
>>
>>18522821
>What circumstances would be acceptable?
Boyfriend/FWB only.
>>
>>18522778
Dude here. It only takes like 5% effort to lie your way into a better situation. "I just like feet" is going to turn off every girl from the idea. Craft some bullshit story about how you took a few massage therapy classes and wanted to keep in practice.
>>
Women:

I'll try to keep it brief.
This chick keep staring at me when I'm not looking, along with looking at me at the corner of the eye when she is passing by, and looking over at me constantly (i've lost count on how many times she has done this).

So the question is, does she find me interesting or somethin lol.
>>
>>18522603
Bit of both I think. He's tall and muscular but also serious about safety.

Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18522861
I think she is interested in you but is too intimidated to talk to you.
>>
>>18522848
I've tried that before but girls around here don't take anything a guy says at face value. You tell them you want to keep up on skills and then they ask where you went to school, then they want to see the certificate or whatever, then they want the phone number of your instructor to confirm and so on. After three hours of interrogation they decide you're not legit and tell all their friends and neighbors what a creep you are.

>>18522831
Porn it is, then.
>>
>>18522861
ask her out
>>
>>18522801
Ask her on date you idiot. AND GET HER NUMBER! And maybe dont date single moms.
>>
File: 1311411440827.jpg (13KB, 250x270px) Image search: [Google]
1311411440827.jpg
13KB, 250x270px
>>18522962
she aint a mom. I know dat much lol
>>
File: this is bait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>18523010
>because she has a daughter and I don't know the kids fathers status
It is almost like you are imposter or dont even read your own posts.
>>
File: 1329460447383.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1329460447383.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>18523016
>>because she has a daughter and I don't know the kids fathers status
>It is almost like you are imposter or dont even read your own posts.

Honestly. Point out where I said she was mom.
>>
File: 1487557725411.jpg (17KB, 243x190px) Image search: [Google]
1487557725411.jpg
17KB, 243x190px
>>18523032
>I think because she has a daughter and I don't know the kids fathers status.
>>
>>18522801
>kissed her on the side of the head and she makes some comment like " aww, who told you to do that"
>told her coworker friend to tell her i liked her and wanted to take her out

It wasn't Chad that stole her, it was just a more confident non-cringey guy that wooed her. I almost thought you'd say that you asked permission to kiss her or some shit.
>>
File: 1339134983790.jpg (133KB, 424x616px) Image search: [Google]
1339134983790.jpg
133KB, 424x616px
>>18523045
Good gawd. I'm soo drunk I mistakenly responded to the wrong response. Disregard these posts anon:
>>18523010
>>18523032
>>
>>18520546
how badly would it damage your image of a guy of you had to make the first move? would you even?
>>
>>18523060
Dude, you need to find new fetish or hobby to do in your free time.

How many posts like these are in this thread yet? 10?

Stop inventing problems and go fap somewhere else. I can see your pattern and it is not even funny or problem worth talking about. Get a job. Or hobby.

And girls never do first step. And if they do, they will marry you one way or another.
>>
>>18523094
wat, I've only posted the following: how do femanons feel about bi guys. would you give a manlet a chance. that's it. you must be mistaking me for another anon
>>
>>18520546
ladies.

girl has been staring at me, eye contact, smiling, gets clumsy around me, everything.

so I ask her out to dinner and she says yes and gives me her number, then seems to be completely unresponsive through texts.

is she just shy???
>>
I (sort of jokingly) told a girl I was chatting to online that she deserves a spanking for being inconsiderate. She took it serious and also made fun of me saying stuff like "Yes Sir, I totally deserve that" and so on.. ending it with "Now seriously...". I'm ashamed to say I took it kinda badly, as in she doesn't take me serious even if I meant what I said as a joke. I've read that if a girl doesn't respect you she definitely won't sleep with you and I don't want her just as a friend.
>>
>>18523117
She probably ignores her phone like many people do. Or other 99 reasons.

Stay chill, hope for best and dont tell her you love her first. Until you see her in person again and ask her about it, there is still hope.

Good luck!
>>
>>18523129
>dont tell her you love her first

Why is this a thing? I did that with a girl and her attitude towards me visibly changed after.
>>
>>18523133
Because girls want manly men. And manly men use actions instead of words. If you want to show girl how much you love her, you shower her with attention, flowers and fuck her brain out every night.

You can only use
>me too baby, me too
Anything else and you automatically lose her respect for you. Same for "unconditional love". If she treats you as a bitch, the right responce is to call her on the her shit or simply walk away and let her come days later crying and apologizing.

The moment when you put pussy on pedastal us the moment you already lost. She has to put as much effort into dating as you do. Otherwise why do you even bother in the first place?
>>
I asked a girl out by text (had no other way) and apparently we are meeting next saturday. I'm worried that she may not know I meant it as a date. Anyway, we never really text except this one time. Should I text her during the week or is it okay if I just text her the day before or the same day before meeting?
>>
>>18523605
Sounds like you aren't very close yet. You may not want to lay it on too thick all at once. I wouldn't even consider this a "date" just yet, just getting to know each other a bit more.

Me personally, I hate text based interactions because they give no feeling, emotion, or context clues so I may be biased but I would just text her the day before or day of to say "Hey we still on for today?" and then get your real intentions out through your interactions in person.
Don't tell her it's a date, SHOW her it's a date. If you really want it to be one that is.
You feel me?
>>
>>18523127
You're WAY overthinking it dude. She was just playing with you back, it's not that deep.
Besides, when you're really not that close with someone and trying to test the waters on things that are very personal and shit (like kinks) you almost always want to play it off as a joke in case they get weirded out.

All I see out of this interaction is playful flirting, not "omg this guy is so dumb I can't respect him or fuck him lol".
>>
>>18523641
Thanks! that's good advice. And yeah I hate texting for those same reasons.
I met this girl a year ago I think but only this year we started seeing each other sort of often just because we have friends in common. But we aren't very close and don't know each other too much yet.
>>
>>18523117
Could be. Could be a lot of things.
Since she agreed to go out with you and willingly gave you her number, I assume without you prompting her for it given your wording. (If you did ask her for her number, she might have just given it to you to not appear rude and is ghosting you, but I cannot see why she would agree to go to dinner if she wasn't interested.)

She's probably either trying to "play it cool", or is just not much for a texter. Not everyone is, some just don't prefer that form of communication for a number of valid reasons.
>>
>>18523060
Pretty badly, but because my type is a dominant dude. Not dealbreaking though. I've pursued many a guy when I get fed up waiting for him to make a move if I liked him enough.
But the dude who strikes first usually wins for me personally.
>>
>>18523649
Yeah, just keep it casual for the time being I'd say. You really don't know all that much about her to know if she's even worth dating yet, and vice versa. Spend a "date" or 2 just hanging out casually to get a better feel for one another, then take that next step if you're still really into her.
>>
>>18522560
Nah, I have never been able to orgasm through anything other than a vibrator, but I've had lots of good sex.
Depends on the girl I guess, since I am not the type to have causal sex I only have sex with those I have a very strong emotional connection with. And just being around that person with that connection feels better than any orgasm I've ever had personally. Having sex with my bf is just an amazing feeling on many different levels, even if physically isn't one of those levels.
>>
>>18522480
At that far in I'd think you'd have a general idea of what she's into.

The best dates are ones that are something you both enjoy doing i m o. After 3 dates I would hope she would have given you some idea of her hobbies or activities she enjoys. If she likes swimming, go swimming. If she likes fireworks, go see fireworks. If she likes just laying around and watching a bad movie on tv then do that (That's my favorite date personally. Homemade dinner and shitty movies cuddling on a cozy couch. No night out could ever beat it.)
>>
>>18522441
Ah, me and your gf are one of the same.
I have yet to get through sex without me hiding my face with my hands.

I think maybe "forcefully" might be too strong a word, she may not have really meant that. Might have been more "just take the lead and I'll fall into place eventually" or at least that's how it's been for me. I have a hard time getting started and initiating but once I get into it I feel more secure. But I mean, yes, if she's saying stop then stop. Even if she's said prior not to if she does say "stop". Red light's a red light, don't blow through.

But if she's not saying nay, you might try just going with the flow and making sure to check in on her every couple minutes or so "You doing alright?" "Is what I'm doing ok?"
She might just need some more experience to feel more secure.

But if you're wholeheartedly against any of that I understand.
as for
>how do I help her be more accepting of her body?
Well, there's not much you can do. This is an insecurity she has to deal with ultimately. No matter how many times you tell her she's beautiful it doesn't do a damn thing if she doesn't believe you.
But that's how you can help, you just be supportive. Remind her how attractive you find her whenever it feels right. You don't want to over saturate compliments because then they lose their meaning. But when appropriate, lay it on her. And also SHOW her how sexy you find her. Words also have no meaning if there's no proof or action behind them. Anyone can say she's a hot piece of ass, you gotta show her with your actions you mean it.
>>
have any of you guys and girls ever dated someone that was broken inside so to speak, any advice

im 23 and ive never had a gf because of deep self hatred and self sabotaging, im not actually looking for a GF but im afraid that i wouldnt know what to do with one and end up fucking up everything
or should i just be completely honest and tell that person if it ever comes that im probably going to try to destroy everything
>>
>>18523856
I was broken inside (depression and anxiety, mostly) when I dated my ex.
I never told her about it and she left me after 2 years because she was sick of it.

It actually gave me the motivation to turn my life around and get better, so there's that.
>>
Is it in any way meaningful when a guy gets crazy horny for you? Don't men get aroused by basically anything, willing to fuck most women? Or is there a difference? How do you know a boyfriend sincerely thinks you are attractive?
I'm asking this because my boyfriend does get crazy horny for me, but according to society's standards I'm the antithesis of sexy (broad shoulders, no boobs, small butt, slightly muscular but still lots of flab)
>>
File: flat girls.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
flat girls.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>18523884
Insecurity the post. You dont need huge boobs or small frame to look good.

Relationships are about mutual trust and respect. If you cant even believe him he finds you sexy, then why are you with him? Tried to solve your insecurities yet?

>society standards
They are made by gay fashion designers and lately shifted from feminazis and fat acceptance moves.

If you can give your bf boner, you are good to go.

>willing to fuck most women
Yes, some of us will fuck anything nit fast enough to run away or climb the tree, but we are as picky as girls when it comes to actual dating. Does he hang out with you in public? Does he ask you on dates? Does he look happy with you?

Stop worrying about nothing and enjoy your bf. Solve your insecurities and trust your bf a bit.

Or let your mind destroy another relationship, buy cat and become cat lady.
>>
>>18524087
Well I don't have anything about me that is attractive. Basically no secondary sex characteristics. I'm with my boyfriend because I love him.

Pretty sure there is an evolutionary reason for men preferring women with boobs and child bearing hips.
>>
>>18524087
Wow those are some slutty chicks. You can literally see the lines where the underwear is usually pulled up to.
>>
Idk why I'm planning ahead so much, I guess I'm a pessimist. But if they girl I'm allegedly meeting alone missunderstood me and calls our mutual friends to hang out too, should I tell her I thought it was gonna be a date or just play along with the whole thing like I'm oblivious too and then try to ask her again for an actual date?
>>
girls: how old are you and how old is the oldest guy you would date?
>>
How do I find girls who are optimistic?
>>
>>18520546
Guys, what makes a girl lovable to you?
>>
>>18524228
I've only truly been in love with one woman so far in my life. More than a crush, not just someone i wanted to have sex with, but actual love.

I believe what made me full in love with her is that I could be myself around her. I didn't have to put on act to impress her, I didn't have to be someone else, I was myself, I was comfortable and we got along. She became my best friend and was spoke often.

I think its as simple as that, act like your his guy friend and make him comfortable talking to you and comfortable with sharing personal thoughts and feelings.

This is just what I personally think from my experience.

I also liked who she was as a person, I admired what she had achieved and who she was becoming, I admired how she was so open and easy to talk to and I admired her honesty.
>>
>>18524228
Like >>18524240 said, I fell in love with my ex because I could be myself with her and we got along so well she became my best friend.
Also, it helped that she somehow always knew how to make me laugh or cheer me up.
>>
>>18524220
I'm 24 and 28 is the oldest I'd date and would prefer someone as close to my age as possible. I find men of all ages attractive but am wary of much older men looking to date young women. Plus I find it hard to imagine being in the same place in life, and even if we are... I'm not looking to still be here in ten years, so that's not encouraging.

Many care less, though. One of my friends (25) dates a guy who's 33.
>>
Is it weird to ask out a girl you barely talk to? Should I try talking to her more before asking her out?
>>
>>18524228
Easy. Married to awesome wife 14 years and dated 4 and dated plenty psychos and selfish hos to find her. She has all awesome feminine qualities of a woman but i enjoy spending time with her like a friend. we still have great sex and relationship just gets better as support for each other.
>>
>>18524220
I'm 24. I'd date up to 30, probably would stretch it to 34 if he was really amazing.
>>
>>18524192
Stop being insecure. All you need is main sex characteristic. And i bet you have child bearing wide hips when you claim your shoulders are wide.
>you are here just for hug box, either post pic of your body or ignore your fears and go fuck you bf until he wont be able to walk

>>18524228
To meet a girl who isnt a crazy bitch would br a start. So far everyone of them sooner or later turned crazy. So dont be fat and crazy i guess?
>i know that is a lot of requirements

>>18524507
It all depends. Try getting her phone number first. Or try to describe situation more unless you enjoy advices like
>bee yourself
>>
>>18524558
I have her number but we usually just talk about whether we're gonna sing at church or not once a week. Occasionally we'll text about other stuff and roast each other but that's it
>>
Where would I meet girls who aren't into the games and hoops related to dating but who haven't gone full anti-male?
>>
>>18524590
>Where would I meet girls who aren't into the games and hoops related to dating but who haven't gone full anti-male?
Literally anywhere.
>>
>>18524583
That is a good scenario. Chat her up and ask her what is she doing tommorow and simply ask her if doesnt want to hang out with you. Cinema, park, dinner, nigger ghetto, whatever. First she has to agree to hanging out part, then deal with location, time and activity.

Good luck and dont forget to marry before sex happens :-D

>>18524590
>arent into games
That is like majority of them. Try social events you have never been to yet. Or online dating.
>>
>>18523884
Societal standards are what looks good in a picture from across the room. Your skin and muscle density are still feminine and it's hard to get a good judgmental look at someone's body when you're hugging them. You would have to be a manfaced roidbeast before you don't feel like girl flesh to the touch any more.

The horniness itself doesn't really mean anything special; a guy can come from physical stimulation alone while looking at a nasty picture of his grandmother naked. You can pretend his dick getting hard despite what society says means he loves you more if it helps you get off.
>>
>>18524595
>>18524598
Oh, I guess that won't work then, I don't know how to talk to girls IRL.

What's a good cam site for getting girls to show boobs? I guess I'd be okay with showing face and dick, seems fair.

Having an "internet girlfriend" would probably make me feel a little better for a while since I've never had one before.
>>
>>18524618
Listen dumb boy, there are only two possible scenarios:
A. You are probably underage and therefore you dont need gf. All you need is to have a fap and focus on school. And maybe learning how to have conversation
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
by failing and eventually mastering this social skill. All you need is to actually try and not being afraid of failure. Once you master talkibg to people and treat girls as human being, they will eventually jump on your dick themselves (try asking them for netflix and chill, once they get to know you well).

B. You are just another insecure too old to be virgin. And in that case, you just need to try and find some girls and ask them on dates.

If you are able to type on 4chan, then your brain is capable of talking to girls. They are no different from anon like me here. You just can fuck them eventually.

Internet girlfriend is bullshit. Now go to okcupid + meetme + badoo and have fun!
>>
>>18524598
I suck at chatting up. I've only dated girls that came to me. And I'm pretty awkward too. Any good flirting starters?
>>
>>18524618
>internet girlfriend
It's like I'm 13 and on Runescape again
>>
>>18520554
Kys faggot
>>
girls:
if you compliment a guy on his looks, what do you want him to reply
>>
>>18524674
Thanks? Idk, usually when I'm doling out compliments I'm not expecting much in return, just being nice. But if you think they're cute too maybe use that as a chance to strike up a conversation?
>>
>>18524646
I live in the country in the Deep South. I know half the town and I've seen enough of the rest of it to not get my hopes up.

Wouldn't the number of "too old virgins" be skewed because of people lying? Most people wouldn't be up front about it like me. I know it's weird, but I'm wondering specifically why there's something wrong with someone being a virgin past their 20s. Yeah, it sucks for me to have not experienced what many believe to be the pinnacle of physical pleasure, but I don't see why that makes me some sort of pariah. What business is it of everyone else what I've felt in my genitals?
>>
>>18524220
Short answer:
>22, 26.

(Alternatively I'd probably only go as low as 20, but he'd have to be a really cool dude.)

Right now I'd feel weird about dating anyone out of college since college just consumes most of my identity right now. Be hard dating someone who doesn't relate because they already went through it and are out on the other side.
Like if I was discussing a common college stress and he's like "Oh yeah. I remember that feeling, you get through it eventually" it would feel like he's lecturing me.

Once I'm in a more stable point in life, I probably wouldn't have much standard on age. If I found him attractive both physically and mentally, he's in no matter what his age. Though I imagine I'd be tough pressed to find a dude twice my age physically attractive no matter what stage of life I'm in.
But when I'm 30 something and I happen to meet a dude who's 45 that I can love, I probably won't give a fuck about the 10 or so year age gap.
>>
File: 1496613862279.gif (404KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1496613862279.gif
404KB, 500x410px
>>18522640
i don't think it's weird and i wouldn't judge you as a person for it, but i do think it's all a bit mismatched and ugly. the worst that will happen is you'll meet a woman like me who thinks you have bad taste.

>>18522700
i would want to know as soon as possible.

>>18522778
you're only rubbing my feet if i'm fucking you, i have no time for people "just liking" certain parts of me and trying to casually insert their fetish into my life.

>>18523133
it's only an issue if you do it WAY too soon. don't tell a girl you love her on the first date or you seem like you're coming on too strong. it's nothing to do with wanting manly men.
>>
>>18522691
My experience yes.
Never once met a guy who preferred it irl, most tolerate it or just don't care though.
I've had a couple dudes walk out on me in the past because of my labia though.

Majority consensus I've seen though
>Prefer innies but don't mind outies.

The autistic rage you see about "roasties" on r9k is still by far a small vocal minority. Most dudes aren't THAT heavily opinionated on it.
>>
>>18524650
What do you do is good start.

>>18524689
Forget about the virgin part. Just try chasing girls for once in your life. Sooner or later something will happen.
>>
>>18524724
>The autistic rage you see about "roasties" on r9k
It's not even really about the vagina anyways, but more that they've convinced themselves its a sign a woman is slutty.
>>
question do asian girls:

why do u guys like 5/10 white guys so much
>>
>>18524855
yeah lol but you just have to remember they're literally retarded if they think that and sex ed failed them.
They literally cannot understand the basics of puberty and genetics and why feel bad when a literal retard insults you? You've already got it much better than their sad lives will ever amount to since they can't even learn shit.
>>
I have a few questions.

When you're talking to a girl through texts, what are the best ways to get to know her or get her to like you better?

How do you pick up through text that a girl doesn't want to talk, if she won't say so?

if a guy forgets something about you, is that an immediate turnoff?
>>
>>18524862
>sex ed failed them.
To be fair sex ed is pretty worthless.

The majority of what I know about women came from after the fact between research on the internet and talking to actual women. I don't think they even explained women piss from a different hole the more I think about it.
>>
>>18524860
Because you're more likely to be a good beta provider
>>
Girls :

Can you help me with my Tinder profile ? i'd be happy to have some advices..
My bio is a little too classic, but that say something about me...

Here's the translation :

"Little Toulousain (people who live in Toulouse, France) soon to be expatriate in Arras (a city in the North of France), biker, traveller, tattoed horserider, i know what i'm looking for : A partner to accompany me in this, simple, but fullfiling life.

You can understand the rest of my bio.

ps : the pic of the bio will be in the second post
>>
>>18524890
>>
>>18524881
It is in its current state yeah lol, and thats unfortunate because you can't expect parents to actually do the right thing and teach their own kids.

Hell my mom's a delivery nurse. She had a couple who was concerned because their newborn son's balls weren't hanging.
Mom was concerned enough that the mother didn't understand how balls work, but was even more concerned the father was just as baffled about his son's balls as his baby mama was.
>>
>>18524879
>what are the best ways to get to know her or get her to like you better?
make plans to meet in person and do this shit, because actions speak much louder than words
>How do you pick up through text that a girl doesn't want to talk, if she won't say so?
She rarely responds at all, and when she does it's brief and doesn't do anything for the conversation.
>Oh the coolest thing happened, blah blah blah, that's cool huh?
>Yeah cool.

Where do you go from there? She's given nothing for you to riff off of, she's contributed nothing to the conversation. That's her way of politely trying to end the conversation.

>if a guy forgets something about you, is that an immediate turnoff?
Depends on the thing and how well we know each other. If it's something pretty special or important, yes anyone's gonna get mad if you forgot it.
But most of the shit that 2 acquaintances talk about is not gonna be offensive if forgotten.
>>
>>18524890
>>18524893

bump ?
>>
how far out of your way would you go to help someone as a friend, or someone you like?

Recently someone has helped me out by giving me a lot of old notes and for a few classes, and even has offered to help me out in person with some material.

I really appreciate the help, but have concerns over motives because girls are always nice to me, and it's hard to tell.
>>
>>18524967
/soc/ does tinder critiques. We try to avoid rating pictures and profiles on AOGA because it can really clog up actual discussion.
>>
>>18525003
>Recently someone has helped me out by giving me a lot of old notes and for a few classes, and even has offered to help me out in person with some material.
From your question, I was expecting this person to have dropped everything and have travelled across the company or something.
>>
>>18525010
>travelled across the company or something.
By company I mean country, obviously.
>>
>>18525003
I have identity issues attached to my helpfulness, so I'll go a ridiculous mile for someone else. For an individual, it's really based on comparing how they are with everyone else.
If you like this person, regardless on if you want to be friends or want to be more, I suggest taking them up on the offer of helping out in person. It's good to expand your social circle, and they'll be helpful for your studies. It's a good idea to give someone the chance for friendship. And if you don't mesh well, you might get along with some of their friends. You'll never know what kind of connections you'll make unless you put yourself out there.

Don't second guess yourself too much on what this means. If their motivations are more-than-friends, they'll present more opportunities to show you how much they like you. Right now it has plausible deniability. You aren't responsible to respond as if they're coming on to you.
>>
>>18525010
if someone did that, then i should think it would be obvious they felt strongly for you.
>>
>>18525037
Given the sorts of questions asked on /adv/, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw that asked.
>>
>>18524924
>depends on the thing

I forgot her heritage and last name, because we chat through Snapchat. its bad huh?
>>
To whoever knows what I'm talking about.

I was in a ldr with this girl, we liked each other very much, never met anyone like that, neither of us did. The distance was too much and we had to break it off.

I know she's gone out of my life forever, we both were pretty new to being in relationships/dating so we made mistakes but I feel like I'm unable to let her go, is this normal after every break up? I mean that she was great until the end, but it just wouldn't work so I've no reason to 'dislike' her in my head for whatever reason and justify forgetting her like that. I also think I hurt her by my mistakes, she hurt me a little with hers but I didn't mind for the sake of the relationship, not sure if girls handle your typical mistakes like that too.
I just feel like she'll hold that against me forever but at the same time, we broke up because the distance wouldn't let us stay together so on one hand, I can't justify the break up in my head and on the other I keep having this re-occurring thought that she's holding something against me but I'll never have a chance to find out if she does.
I feel like she'll be back some day which is a foolish thing to assume, and I don't want her to hate me.
Should I just forget her and move on? I don't know how to deal with this, its hard looking at other women for me now. I wish I could just tell myself "she'll be fine, its over, forget about her and move on" but I can't, I feel bad for thinking that for some reason, like she's just "another one" if that makes sense
>>
>>18523884
>>18524192
Attraction is more than just physical appearance. Yes, there is evolutionary drive towards child bearing hips. But consider what else is important about homo sapiens: our reasoning skills, our fine motor skills, our ability to coexist in society, our creativity, our adaptability. Consider things that would be helpful in a mate: emotional support, child rearing skills, patience, flexibility, stability,

Yes, men are designed to jump on the availability to fuck moreso than women. But that doesn't mean ALL men are like that. Humanity survives because we are diverse and adapt to many different strategies. It's may be beneficial to spread your seed as much as possible. Or may be more beneficial to choose a mate that would ensure the survival of your offspring. It may be more beneficial to choose a mate that would make a good team to ensure your own survival too.

Your boyfriend wants to fuck you. You've succeeded. You are attractive to him. His evolutionary instincts are telling him to make babies with you. Don't over think this.

If you want to feel a little more in control of this situation, expectations to keep up your attractiveness comes down to avoiding becoming too overweight and dressing in a flattering way. You can try to figure out some of preferences if you'd like. My boyfriend seems to get overwhelmed when I ask him generally what his preferences are. Or gets flustered if I ask him if he likes something in particular. Instead, I give him choices, like picking out a style of panties or between three hair cuts.

I can certainly relate with feeling not good enough. But I also try to give myself props for being an enthusiastic, willing, loyal, healthy sexual partner. I'm confident that we have a good sex life.

You're trying to make excuses to feel bad about yourself. Don't let your insecurity win! Don't try to reason these things because attraction is animalistic, not rational. He likes you. Full stop.
>>
>>18525115
Let yourself grieve. It takes time. It can be anywhere from three months to a year or more.
>>
>>18525008
I know, there's a thread about it on /soc/ right now but nobody's answering, so i thought i'd post here instead.
I do not search to be rated tho, just genuine advices on how to improve my tinder profile :)
>>
>>18525135
I just hate the thought of her crying over me because we had to break up (IF she even does), I wish her all the best and hope she doesn't think anything bad about me. Forgetting about her feels to me a bit selfish, like "I don't give a shit what she's feeling right now, I just want her out of my life so I can move on", am I in the right to just forget about her despite anything that happened? I try to forget but I feel bad about it, if I could justify it somehow then at least I'll be able to grieve, right now I feel like I'm preventing myself from doing that. Its been about a month now since the break up.
>>
>>18525149
You've gotta let yourself feel bad. You don't have to forget to move on. Yes, it would be easier if you could demonize her. But sometimes it doesn't work out that way. It's maddeningly frustrating that something external got in between you two. The relationship just couldn't work logically. That hurts.
However, you seem to be mistaking not forgetting her with ruminating over her. It's okay to focus on yourself. You are not bound to take care of her feelings any more. Right now, the most important feelings are your own. Not worrying about her doesn't mean that you never cared about her. Worry is not the same as love and care. Worry is anxiety and stress.
She's probably not feeling great. But understand that this is what's best for both of you. She needs to go through her own grieving. You can't help her with that. She needs to do it on her own. Letting her have responsibility for herself isn't selfish.
>>
>>18523127
She was flirting with you, you dunce.
>>
>>18522325
No responses :(
>>
>>18522325
>>18525528
How you looked physically and how you looked in your uniform cannot be separated in either direction. It's not like no one can look bad in a uniform, so you're obviously doing something right. Take the compliment and let it boost your self esteem like it should.
>>
File: 1492951152926.jpg (59KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492951152926.jpg
59KB, 530x800px
So, could somebody give me some insight as to what may have happened here?

>be me, 25
>meet older chick, 38, pretty cute for her age. also single and no kids
>met through a friend of a friend
>one night we end up fucking, sex is pretty good
>we hang out and fuck a couple more times. first time we got a couple beers and went back to my place, second time she comes over and we watch a movie and have sex again
>sex seems good, i thought we had a nice time hanging out both times
>text her last night, ask how she's doing
>everything seems cool
>let her know i'm free the next couple days and ask if she wants to get together again
>radio silence

it's been over 24 hours and i haven't heard anything back. texted her a follow up "if you're busy or something that's fine" a few hours ago and still no response.

da fuq /adv/? what happened? i mean, i guess i never expected this to ever be anything serious due to the age difference but i thought we were having fun hanging out and forming a nice FWB type thing. i'm trying to think of what i might have done wrong but i'm drawing a blank
>>
>>18525600

She might have been lying about the "single" part?
>>
>>18525613
possibly, but i would think her friends would have mentioned that to me. she's my brother's friend's friend, so i feel like i would have heard something through the grapevine if this was the case
>>
>>18525600
This doesn't necessarily mean that you did anything wrong. Your best bet is to assume you're in the clear. There could be a multitude of reasons why she ghosted you.

>Like other anon said, she's with someone
>She never really clicked with you
>She's scared of commitment and thinks you've already seen each other too many times
>She's embarrassed about putting out too easily
>She's BUSY and there's NOTHING WRONG

I really wouldn't suggest saying "if you're busy or something that's fine" because that's a followup that assumes that she's purposefully ghosting you. It's best to act like it's not purposeful, because it's kind of rude if it ends up that she had a legitimate reason.

The best thing to do when ghosted is to give the recipient a timeline for when you're free, and say, "Let me know if you want to meet up". Which you've already done this. After a couple days have past, you can initiate again saying, "Hey! How's it going? Want to get together again? I'm generally free on Fridays and Sundays." After that, just let it go.
>>
Why would a girl randomly seem to start sharing more stuff on Facebook that a certain guy is into?
>>
>>18525654

She might be desperate for attention and will go to any length to achieve it?
>>
How can I tell if Online Dating is for me or not?

I am very uncomfortable in the normal social settings where men and women meet (Parties, generally loud places with lots of people, etc.) and prefer communicating through writing, but I'm apprehensive about dating websites. I'm not sure how viable they are for long-term relationships.
>>
>>18525657
It's not major, but some slight stuff I've seen.

Also the guy isn't hiding his interest in her, so
>>
>>18525640
so now i was thinking i'd give it a few days and text her wednesday or thursday-ish. what should i say? ask her what's wrong or just pretend nothing happened?
>>
>>18525664
In my experience it's a lose-lose situation for the socially-anxious and introverted, even worse if you're not 11/10 attractive.
Regardless of your relationship goal, dating sites are filled with undateable women. Crazy cat ladies, attention whores, single moms, etc. POF and the like are basically just a more detailed version of Tinder and used as such. You will not find wife material on the internet, plain and simple.
>>
>>18525684
Don't ask her what's wrong. Pretend nothing happened. Ask her how she is. If something happened, she'll say.
>After a couple days have passed, you can initiate again saying, "Hey! How's it going? Want to get together again? I'm generally free on Fridays and Sundays." After that, just let it go.
>>
>>18525664
in my experience,

>>18525705
this anon is pretty spot on. i've been on OkCupid for a few months now. went on a grand total of 1 date with a 6/10. a few girls messaged me back and the conversation died after like 5 messages. the only other girls who messaged me have been uggos and landwhales, and one hot slutty girl who basically just messed with my head for a while.

now, i'm not a 10/10 by any means but i'm not ugly either. i would think i would have at least come across a few genuine people.

unless you're a 6' chad with good pictures of your abs, online dating will probably be pretty disappointing
>>
>>18525664
My suggestion, as someone who similarly prefers communicating through writing, is to initiate meeting up as soon as possible. My pitfall has been to connect with people over writing and be unable to have the same connection in real life. My current relationship is actually better talking verbally, which is new for me.
Allow the written communication to be a way to determine dealbreakers, but try not to solidify an opinion until you meet in real life.

Be upfront about what you want without seeming too pushy. A good way to do this is to specify what you don't want.
>I'm not looking for anything casual. I'm hoping to get to know each other and see how things go.
It can be a little intimidating if you say right away that you want a serious long term relationship, because that puts the pressure on.

You'll know if online dating is for you if you do it for a couple months and hate it.
It's essentially like picking up a hobby.
>>
Females: How do I converse with you at length? Talking to you like I do my male friends doesn't work. With them I can discuss politics, ideas, hobbies, etc. for hours on end and it just flows effortlessly but I can't keep a girl talking for more than three minutes with the same subjects. The only exception is if she's complaining about another person, usually another girl, in which case I barely get a word in edgewise and spend 90% of the "conversation" just nodding silently.
What do you normally talk about with guys?

Somewhat unrelated question: I'm not sure if I'm autistic or what but on the odd occasion I actually do talk to a girl at length I have no idea what the difference is between just being nice and flirting. I had girls tell me they were into me back in high school (didn't tell me until we were college-aged) but I never once saw any indication of this when I interacted with them back then. Are there any actual tells or is all the stuff about playing with your hair and such just a meme?
>>
>>18520546

>Women

Is being a guy who is naturally very slender and has a hard time putting on weight ( I'm 5,10 and even with a diet high in protein and fats, and working out allot, I can never get heavier than 145 lbs), a lady-boner killer? I tend to make many female friends very easily, but my ability to get women to date me or have sex with me is abysmal, so I'm thinking it probably has something to do with my appearance.
>>
>>18526256
Honestly, I tend to prefer thinner guys. It really depends on the girl.
>>
it's gonna be fine.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.