[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't deal with my anxiety anymore Last night i blew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2B4HScBMnL-6.png (45KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
2B4HScBMnL-6.png
45KB, 300x250px
I can't deal with my anxiety anymore

Last night i blew it with the hottest girl i've ever met in my life. I had her complete interest up until the date; she would text me good morning and goodnight every day, snapchat me constantly, ask me loads of questions. I went in as confident as i could possibly be, but ultimately i failed to find anything interesting to talk about, i was still nervous and awkward. I thought maybe she liked spending time with me regardless because she agreed to a venue change and we spent almost 4 hours together, and she never once looked at her phone. But when i asked if she wanted to do it again, she just said "yeah, i'll hit you up next time i'm home", which is an obvious no. She lives 2 hours away and was talking about meeting halfway last week, but we decided to go out when she came back to her parents' for the weekend (who live around here).

I feel so defeated by myself right now. I've gone on enough dates to have gained enough experience to improve at it, but i'm too beta for my own good, and i seem to regress with every single one.
>>
>>18520411
This is why I dont text a lot before the date, that way I dont run out of things to talk about
>>
File: 1460069216729.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1460069216729.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>girl says yeah
>instantly think she said no
>>
>>18520479

She left it ambiguous dude. If she meant it she would have went ahead and set it up with me
>>
>>18520411
>pro tip
Never wait for girl to take innitiative. ASK HER ON SECOND DATE FAGGOT! When? 5 minutes ago was too late.

>pro tip2
Nobody will spend 4 LONG HOURS with somebody they dont enjoy spending time with.

ASK HER ON DATE! Good luck in your dating quest.

>beta
The sooner you forget this meme, the sooner you will be happy.
>>
>>18520510
So it ambiguous or an obvious no?
>>
>>18520562
>>18520574

My gut tells me it's a no. I'm usually right about these things
>>
>>18520580
Another poster who havent come to /adv for advice. Why do you even bother?

Ask her on another date!
>>
>>18520590

She's busy today, i'm not going to bother her. I will though, but i have a shitty feeling about it.
>>
>>18520590

I said i'd be down to come see her on my day off, and she said "nah, we can just hang out when i'm up here again".

Rejected.
>>
>>18520694
You should try regardless OP. As shitty as it sounds, you have to keep pushing until she ghosts you or outright tells you no. It's very easy to feel unsure and interpret everything as rejection.
For example, I got the number of a girl and I was texting with her all day. Then at night time she sent me
>"I don't really like texting so much with people I barely know"
>(Oh shit, rejection. She is telling me to fuck off)
>"so when are you coming to my town? so we can see each other"
Was a huge relief for me when she followed up with that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.