[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on improving appearance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1473004896970.jpg (119KB, 679x631px) Image search: [Google]
1473004896970.jpg
119KB, 679x631px
Photo in next post, so only people interested in helping will see it. I'm not comfortable putting myself on the internet.
Basically I'm looking for help in how I can improve my appearance. Mainly hairstyle, since that's the only thing that you can really change.
I have some form of body dismorphia I think, although I'm pretty sure I just don't look good anyway. I've always been uncomfortable with my appearance but never known what to do about it. Also I'm very shy - social anxiety - in general which doesn't help with my discomfort.
>>
File: pls help.jpg (2MB, 4880x1844px) Image search: [Google]
pls help.jpg
2MB, 4880x1844px
This is what I look like at the moment. Last had a haircut about 10 weeks ago.
I'm aware I'm overweight, which I have been working on. I'm also aware I've got terrible posture, although I don't know how to fix that. But what else can I do aside from surgery?
>>
>>18520045
I would just lose some weight and maybe get your hair cut neater and shorter
>>
Lose weight and shave your face.
>>
>>18520051
Yeah I prefer it shorter, although I don't know what to ask for. When they ask it's always "uhhh, shorter?"
>>
>>18520045
Clothes you wear, spend some money on clothes and not vidyas.

Confidence makes a person shine quite literally, practice talking in a mirror to see how people see you. It builds character.

Get rid of your neckbeard, and cut your hair. You'd look like a spiffy dude.
>>
>>18520076
Say a low skin fade, then style it at home with a comb to the side or something man. It's not that hard. It's the most generic thing it looks nice and it's easy to handle.
>>
>>18520083
If they say how to you want the fade? Tapered on the neck and the side, clean up / trim the top.
>>
>>18520047
>>18520081

Like I'm not even that good lookin of a dude imho but I pull beautiful girls no problem based on confidence and not looking homeless.

Whenever you see a guy with a fucked up face dating a gorgeous girl it's cause he knows hot to talk and dress. Girls eat that shit up
>>
Thanks for the advice and encouragement

>>18520081
>>18520088
>clothes
Yeah that's another thing I need to work on. How do I do that though?
>confidence
I definitely agree there. Unfortunately it's extra difficult for me given my personality.

>>18520083
Alright thanks, i'll try that next time
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.