[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap date ides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: transit_iss_moon_101220_25.jpg (347KB, 1032x1032px) Image search: [Google]
transit_iss_moon_101220_25.jpg
347KB, 1032x1032px
GF wants to go out more. I am an introverted autist who hates going out so don't have many ideas.
She does not have any suggestions. Neither of us drink. Both are poor uni students.

I thought of going to the movies but there is nothing on that she is interested in.
Otherwise I thought of going for a bush walk, going to another suburb and exploring the area, visiting museums or galleries. She does not seem interested in any of that.

Ideas?
I don't really care what we do, I am not doing it for me.
>>
>>18519785
It's a bad idea to pitch ideas to women. Much better, in my experience, to just plan something, and execute. Don't ask her if she thinks a good idea would be to go to a museum, just take her there (except now she's already said no, so you can never take her to one unless she mentions it to you).

Prepare food yourself, go to a scenic park, and have a picnic. Part of the date can be her talking with you and interacting with you while you cook, if you like.
>>
>>18519785
>I don't really care what we do, I am not doing it for me.
Didn't catch this the first time. If you're not wanting to spend time with her, chances are you;re just wasting time with her.
>>
>>18519799
I like spending time with her but I am perfectly happy sitting at home watching a movie or playing a board game or something.
>>
>>18519804
Neat. She obviously finds that boring.
>>
What does your gf like to do in her free time? Hobbies? Interests?
>>
>>18519785
A hike, a picnic, a day trip at some nice town nearby/seaside, a sport class (many offer the first one for free).

Does she have any interest/hobbies?
>>
>>18519812
>>18519817
She plays piano and is trying to learn the flute. Other than that I have only seen her looking at her phone (instagram and those things) when not doing household chores or something with me.

I go to a gym and invited her to come with but she isn't interested. I also asked her if she wanted to do any courses at the local community college but she was not keen on any of them. I have signed up for Japanese classes because they were the only language classes not overlapping with my uni commitments and mostly convinced her to come but I think she has decided it would be too tight for her to get from that to her uni class later in the day.
>>
>>18519829
Stop asking. Seriously. In the early days of a relationship, a chick expects YOU to plan out shit. She expects you just pick her up, and are such a fun guy that you've got this whole amazing thing planned. Even if you try to take her to say, a Red Lobster, and she's allergic to shellfish, you just say, "Oh, well I know this other great place. No biggie," and take her to a steakhouse or burger joint.

Don't ask for her input. She wants you to be fun without her telling you what she likes.
>>
>>18519829
>She plays piano and is trying to learn the flute.
The obvious answer is music concerts.
>>
>>18519838
>early days
We have been together for 5 years and 6 months. We live together.

All the things I used to take her out to do she is bored of and makes snide remarks about "oh we are doing X again?"

>>18519842
That is something we do when they come up. There are not many around where we live. It can also be quite difficult to find ones that fit our non-existent budget.
>>
>>18519850
>All the things I used to take her out to do she is bored of and makes snide remarks about "oh we are doing X again?"
Then put it on her. Tell her that you're down to try anything she wants to do, just name a time, a place, and what to wear (casual, business casual, formal, etc). Let her see what its like in the hot seat for a while.
>>
>>18519852
The we do nothing and she mopes about the house.
>>
>>18519853
That's her fault. Not yours.
>>
>>18519790
This
>>
>>18519850
>She wants to go out
>She has no suggestions
>All the things I used to take her out to do she is bored of and makes snide remarks about "oh we are doing X again?"
She's bored and doesn't know what she wants to do, so rather than doing some soul searching, she's putting the burden on you to entertain her. Don't play that game.
>>
>>18519785
walk in the park
picnic
bike riding
play tourist and go to places in your area only tourists go to
cook dinner for her
have her cook dinner for you
cook dinner together
make bread together
bake a cake together
assemble flatpack bookshelves or a desk or something else she needs together
>>
>>18519785
You thought this was the moon. But its actually a black and white picture of a salami
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.