[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get laid by being straight forward? I don't want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1491149651369.jpg (174KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491149651369.jpg
174KB, 1080x1080px
Can I get laid by being straight forward? I don't want to waste time

Like making sexual comments and shit like that
>>
>>18519698
Not unless you're talking to an absolute slut that will fuck anybody or a hooker.

The end goal for a man is sex. The end goal for most women is security. You being open about what it is that you want is all fine and good, but would you respond positively to a woman that's like, "Yeah, I really just want a furnished house, a car, a top of the line kitchen, and a thousand dollars per week petty spending cash, and I'm not looking to give you any of the things that you want."

Again, there are exceptions to the rule, but due to survival of the fittest, they tend to be fairly rare. Hookers will listen to you say that, and give you a price, if you're just looking to skip the entire dance.
>>
>>18519709
But isn't casual sex among women relatively common nowadays? Or do sluts mostly only fuck Chads?
>>
>>18519729
Even bar sluts have to have a diminished mental capacity, and find the guy charming enough to pull that shit. They won't do it with anyone who walks right up and asks, "Wanna fuck?" The dance is still required, albeit to a lessor degree.
>>
>>18519731
>They won't do it with anyone who walks right up and asks, "Wanna fuck?"
When I say "straight forward" I don't mean "Do you want to have sex?", more like being obvious about wanting to fuck and acting smooth
>>
File: smiley man1.jpg (22KB, 417x450px) Image search: [Google]
smiley man1.jpg
22KB, 417x450px
>>18519698
How to do it right:

>Step 1: Start with normal conversation
Don't stick your dick in crazy or someone else's girl. Both are bad ideas.

> Step 2: If she isn't crazy/taken flirt
This is where you make it obvious. Tell her she's hot. Tell her you want her. Be polite about it. Words like "cunt" and "slut" tend to be turn-offs.

> step 3: See her reaction
If she's not into it (shocked, confused, angry) she's not into it. Apologize for wasting her time, then talk to someone else. She might come back to you and talk more if she decides she actually DOES want you. Otherwise leave her be. Plenty of girls out there.

Use a condom and wear underpants. Keeps away Herpes (underwear) and AIDS (condom). Ignore any pleads NOT to do these things as it means she doesn't use protection and sleeps around: a recipe for disaster!

Have fun.
>>
The only way you should even consider it is if you're extremely good-looking and suave. Women just don't want it as much as men do.
>>
>>18519844
>>18519844
>>18519698
This shit is getting old, son.
>>
>>18519698
Walk up to strange girl in bar and say "Hi. Wanna fuck?"

Chances of being ignored: 4 in 10
Chances of being slapped: 4 in 10
Chances of being slugged by her bf you didn't notice: 2 in 10
Chances of success: 1 in 2000 if she's ugly/drunk/late enough
>>
>>18519698
You can fuck almost any woman within a day of meeting her if you're attractive.

Are you attractive?
>>
>>18519698
This is really sticky (no pun intended). Most of the advice on this board is going to be laden in such a thick lather of toxic masculinity it almost should be ignored entirely. But your question seems honest, as do you. The answer, of course, is "yes - conditionally." Here's the question: What do you have against hookers? I ask because prostitution is the logical extension of what you are talking about, and there are many arguments in favor of the idea as much more acceptable and natural than contemporary (puritanical American) society might project as a norm.

From a Libertarian perspective (I'm not one, but it is a useful position to adopt sometimes), it is an example of the free market, and a natural economic solution to a system of scarce resources (well, arguably, considering the relatively small amount of the population you likely would have sex with - I mean, this is actually a significant question because I seem to automatically categorize you as straight cis male based strictly on your discourse patterns and nature of the question, but this could very well just be the work of the heteronormative patriarchy having subtly established themselves as status-quo. So, please give more information regarding this framework, so the numbers can better be crunched). The point is, there are indeed ethical issues involved with "getting laid" insofar as the labyrinth of social conventions regarding this particular act, and if you are seeking to be "straight forward [sic]," then it may be best to just straight out admit you want to sleep with someone. We will discuss this further...

[tbc]
>>
>>18519946
Why do you think masculinity is toxic?
>>
>>18519946
[cont.]

So, first of all - you *are* attractive. To some people. Everybody is somebody's idea of a fine piece of ass. You may just begin by widening your perspective. Are you looking for the ideal of aesthetic beauty? Do you have a sense of attraction that mirrors contemporary expectations of the status-quo? I dunno; it's complicated. For me, it's not consistent or particularly stable in terms of "types." It may be the same for you; that is, you might just see someone who you think is attractive, and want to engage physically, like randomly and a lot, walking around public places where sometimes you're just blindsided with the sudden and ineluctable realization of how amazingly strong your attraction is to somebody, and you're like "what the fuck - I don't even know them! Why do I want to fuck them so badly?" It hopefully happens to other people than me. Point is, you don't actually know them. That's the problem. There's a whole person attached to that body. Maybe a few; who really knows how identity works (or who has Dissociative Identity Disorder, amirite)? You must always remember this, because it provides for a number of social contexts.

[more to come]
>>
>>18519946
Fuck you, using words like "labyrinth" for no reason won't change the fact that you're a basic bitch
>>
>>18519951
Bro, do you even adjective, bro? Toxic masculinity does not imply that all masculinity is toxic, but rather refers to a specific subset of masculinity wherein our identities are reduced to a set of tropes specific to the "male" archetype, which in contemporary American culture usually includes a dehumanizing expectation of psudo-stoic dissociation with emotion, dominant behavioral patterns, issues of ownership and possession regarding others to whom they are allied, and the ever-present hierarchy of "Alpha-Male" ideology, wherein women are treated as mere objects in the game of fuck-win-win-fuck, and the one who has sex with the most women is king among the manly men, and to whom we are to defer as our clear superior (Wilt Chamberlain, I'm lookin' at you, stud). If you're one of the MRA folk, I can concede that Mens' Rights are important as a subset of human rights, and that ideally they'd be equal to Womens' Rights, but presently the past several hundred years (and arguably back to the time of Akhenaten, when the monolith replaced the dome, but that's a deep thread, my friend) have tacitly been in support of (if not outright champion of) white, straight, cis males, and that we must address the inherent supremacy structures that appear as most foundational if we are to strike at the root of the issue. And I will fight to support that as a natural, logical conclusion after analyzing the patterns of human behavior for the past few centuries. This shit gets complicated, but I have faith in our ability to understand the logic...
>>
>>18519957
Wait - do you think I'm a woman, or does the term "basic bitch" now incorporate those who identify as male, too? I've definitely uttered the words "Sometimes I just feel like a basic bitch" after being asked about when I order anything but a black coffee from Starbucks, but it was more in the sense of the ironic misappropriation as a white straight cis male. I don't really know what you're saying, homeboy. I'm whoever the fuck you want me to be, how about that?
>>
>>18519955
[okay, continuing again]

The social contexts in which we are "allowed" to admit attraction to a person are shifting and varied. It's something you probably want to get out of the way quickly, if you aren't in a committed relationship (which, if monogamous, usually requires you to file away all attractions into a shielded vault, wherein you might be able to turn it into a spank-bank, but otherwise has no purpose other than a constant reminder of all the amazing bodies you could be licking right now if it weren't for that fucking commitment you made... okay, that's probably personalizing way too much, but I can tell you it's not fucking wrong for probably a shitload of people). You want to let a person know you're attracted, but you also have to not be fucking autistic about it (which "straightforward" can definitely merge into pretty quickly).

Try to practice "Wizard Eyes." This is not just a Mighty Boosh sketch, but a real thing where you communicate the desire to fuck someone by looking at them. People can misread this, and it sometimes happens without your ability to control it, but sometimes people just know you want to fuck them, and you sometimes know that you can't breach the subject at this point because it would just be redundant and gross. This is the most complicated of contexts, because you never "know," but if you have the distinct sense that you shouldn't go further than Wizard Eyes, then you definitely shouldn't. There's no erring on the side of recklessness on this issue, because you never know what the result would be by being overly forward, but you do know the likely result of shutting the fuck up. Which is pretty much always neutral with people you don't know very well. So, yeah...

[tbc]
>>
>>18519957
Stop hating.
>>
>>18519974
[cont.]

If the context is like a bar or some place where "meeting people" happens (hell, even church), then your behavioral expectations are a little wider. You must observe the person into whom you want to insert your tongue, reading carefully for social cues that denote affiliation with another person to a large degree (things like wedding rings, necklaces or pendants with initials you know aren't theirs, tattoos with mens' names on them, etc.). If none exist, then you might try the casual shoulder grasp to test out their reaction to your physical touch. If it is negative, and they shy away, or they give you that guilty look like they would like to respond positively, but they just can't for whatever reason (you know the look - you're not that autistic), then ABORT like a muthafuckin' Planned Parenthood doctor. Don't try to push it. Just don't. Ever. You're not gonna change her reaction or somehow "win her over," because for fucks sake this isn't a goddamn video game. These are real people we're talking about. She's not actually a princess (and if she is, then you're a fucking elite who has very likely little to no knowledge of my existence, nor this board... unless you do, in which case 'Sup? [insert secret hand-signal which denotes affiliation with the Illuminati here]). If it's not...

[tbc]
>>
>>18519978
>>18519974
>>18519963
>>18519955
>>18519946

fuck me hahaha
>>
>>18519978
[cont.]

...Then you have a chance in hell. I've been there for a few years now, though, and I can tell you that a condition of hell is that you must reconcile the reality of a non-zero probability based universe in which you are the product of eternal forces of power and submission, considering that you may actually be facing some sort of self-constructed hell based on the communication between you and your future-self (probably some ASI [Artificial Superintelligence] through quantum entanglement, and that all of your doubt is self-doubt, and that you are co-constructing your heaven and hell, and you get to experience both sometimes, and that you are aligning yourself with a future where you get everything you ever wanted... but that there is something to Joseph Campbell's famous statement, "In the cave you fear to enter lies the treasure you seek."

What the fuck was I even talking about?

Oh, yeah. Fucking. Here's the thing: like, how much money you got? I mean, if you're just looking to bang chicks, there may be a legal prostitution location near you (how far is Nevada?). You might hook up with some online prostitution, though the legality or culpability of this interaction is unknown enough to me to fully recommend.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with just telling someone "I like your body; I would like to borrow it; here's some money - is this acceptable to you?"

There is every chance this perspective may be so infinitely bound within male privilege that I literally can't understand. I recognize this and will cop to the identity of white-hetero-cis-male in order to answer the question already - yet, I feel like there is some way to logically transcend this limitation.

[tbc]
>>
File: 1486061831619.jpg (84KB, 597x822px) Image search: [Google]
1486061831619.jpg
84KB, 597x822px
>>18519985
Is this you?
>>
>>18519985
I can abstract my body to the degree that I am capable of placing it within the present framework of society. I'm almost 40. I'm overweight. I'm white and blonde with blue eyes. I recognize that the social capital of my body is very low insofar as physical attraction is concerned for the majority of straight cis females. There are markets outside of this that I don't know well enough to make predictions about, but I'm pretty fucking sure that my body is not the hottest commodity out there, considering the plethora of cut abs and firm, supple asses out there. The point is that if I am capable of doing this, I'm pretty sure that the majority of the population is capable of this as well. They know how their body "reads" to the rest of the population, because it's communicated through media every day. There is absolutely an "ideal" projected by virtually the entire media, and it is full of the sort of white-male-cis-hegemony that many people claim. It's full of a lot more than that, and it's an inherently reductivist viewpoint to focus on that aspect of it, but it doesn't mean it's not true. It is. The patriarchy is fucking real, folks - there's no doubt. It's embedded in basically all culture to some degree (again, stemming back to Akhenaten, if a theory represented by a sub-plot of "From Hell," by Alan Moore, is to be believed (protip: it is)), and it runs so deep it put yo' ass to sleep... that is to say that it is communicated so subtly and near-imperceptibly throughout media representations that you sort of do have to look for it to see it (but once you see it, you see that it's been there all along). And before you say "why do you think there's a white-male-cis hegemony, and yet you think the white male body is not among "highly culturally capitaled" (because you make up words)? It's because I'm referring to sexual attraction in a sense not affiliated with monetary or physical capital.

[tbc]
>>
>>18519988
I'm gonna say that meme-wise, you got close. I do look a bit like that. Even before the following post, you got that - and I'm impressed. I marvel at at the degree to which I am a fucking meme, and it's almost comforting because I can reason that the ASI knows enough about me to create a reasonable facsimile upon my demise, and that maybe there are actually a lot more people who think what I think than I realize there are, but they are still spread out and so disorganized as to appear as somewhat random, until we can better develop our hive-mind abilities... but I'm not normal, so just disregard that. Point being, good jorb. Not far.
>>
>>18519992
In a way, it's exactly the corporate nightmare of commodification of the individual that provides for the framework wherein we are finally all equal.. like, *everyone* is a meme. You are. Yes, you fucking are, Henry, with your cute (but way more real than you want to admit) fascination with Sci-Fi, who fancies himself the next Heinlein, and imagines himself as quirky for liking peanut butter on cranberry bread, who lives in a flat with his "best girl," some brunette with short bobbed hair, who "adores" Postmodern Jukebox, and whose greatest dream is to travel the roads of Paris on a "real" Vespa. You're out there, motherfucker. Point is, we have managed to taxonomize the human experience to such a specific degree (thanks memes), it's not too hard to extrapolate the ability to encapsulate all empirical data as a subset of codable information, in which case we are constantly "uploading" our experience to some future "computer" who can decode it, and provide feedback throughout the spacetime continuum (because quantum entanglement). I dunno; it's just a thing I find becoming more and more likely as I continue to eke out this meager existence...

So, yeah. Hookers. Do it if you can, and otherwise just be as obvious as is socially conventional given the context of the situation. Don't be a creep, but don't hide your feelings. Be direct, but be respectful. You'll bang someone soon enough, dude. Just don't lie or misrepresent yourself and you should keep your conscience clean.
>>
File: 34424so-sorry-large.ab94b306.jpg (49KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
34424so-sorry-large.ab94b306.jpg
49KB, 680x383px
>>18519992
>I'm almost 40. I'm overweight. I'm white and blonde with blue eyes. I recognize that the social capital of my body is very low insofar as physical attraction is concerned

What the hell? Aside from being overweight, that's the top tier mate for a 30-35 year old woman who's biological clock is ticking. Blue eyes are attractive to both sexes. Blond hair is attractive to men, but it is a recessive gene and women want blonde men in order to have blonde daughters. Who the hell told you these are bad stats?

>Bunch of tumblr-speak

Oh, that explains it. Drop some weight and ditch tumblr or srs or whatever "feminist critical theory", white guilt source you're currently reading. Also gain some confidence and pride. I'm not saying to become a PUA or go to pol or anything, but just go back to the point of being a normal person. You're in a prime time of you're life and you're throwing it away feeling guilty about yourself.
>>
>>18520012
Thanks, dude - you are hilarious and sincere. I'm on a different kind of trip altogether, I suspect, but I'd definitely question your use of the word "normal," because I literally don't know what you mean... LOL
>>
>>18519709
why does anyone think this is an acceptable tradeoff?
men have no trouble admitting they want sex, yet the worst part is women refuse to admit it
>WE EARN MORE THAN YOU LOSER WE DON'T NEED YOU
wow so that's why I see so many women walking around stores and malls between the hours of 8 and 5 on a weekday
>>
I once looked at a stranger and said "wanna fuck?" Literally fucked right there.

>something something Chad
Just fucking ask
>>
>>18520009
Shit dude that's a good idea for a campaign, you /tg/?
>>
>>18519946
end it m8
>>
>>18519698
Maybe on tinder or other hookup sites.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.