[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be serious about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FTIyJwr_d-1-1.jpg (58KB, 274x480px) Image search: [Google]
FTIyJwr_d-1-1.jpg
58KB, 274x480px
Would it be silly to improve yourself and almost every single aspect of your life, just to possibly get with someone this attractive ?

Attractive women want attractive men, so why would it be silly to make yourself as attractive as possible just to hook up with one of them ?
>>
If you just care about the girl's looks, then just get rich and get yourself a sugar baby.
>>
You will never improve yourself enough to get an attractive woman like that. Everything is about the face.
>>
>>18519497
Hey, you gotta find your own purpose in life. That said, as someone who has been good looking enough to pull dates with pretty much any single woman I ever flirted with that wasn't in a piss-poor mood, I can tell you that looks really don't matter beyond you getting your dick hard without trying. Loyalty, intelligence, and shared interests are WAY more important than looks, so if you can get hard to a 6/10, and she's loyal, smart, and has shared interests with you, that's WAY more important than dating a 10/10.
>>
>>18519519
Loyalty, intelligence, and shared interests are WAY more important than looks,

Is this really true ?

The first thing we notice about each other is our looks and how we carry ourselves.

A guy can be the most loyal, smartest and interesting person in a room/building, but if a girl/his crush doesn't like the way he looks then they won't hook up.
>>
>>18519722
You can talk to people even without having your dick into them.
Of course - the better you look, the easier it will be to find women attracted to you.
But, in general, if you look at least average and have a very good personality then you can mostly manage to make a woman fall for you.
>>
>>18519722
>A guy can be the most loyal, smartest and interesting person in a room/building, but if a girl/his crush doesn't like the way he looks then they won't hook up.
There a difference between there being no attraction and there being only moderate attraction.

In my experience, as someone who has dated 10s, mostly because I'm an 7/10 on an average day, 8/10 on a day where I actually bother to try, 10s just aren't worth the hassle. Those chicks are high maintenance as fuck, because they know that if you aren't willing to do the upkeep, there's a line of suckers that stretches around the block that IS willing to do the upkeep.
>>
>>18519497
It would not at all be silly to do those things.

It would be very silly to do them just to get a girl.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.