[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

New girlfriend after vegas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 65363737208.jpg (119KB, 640x893px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
65363737208.jpg
119KB, 640x893px
Hey, Quick story.

>Be me, Beta 25 year old.
>I sucked with girls forever.
>Recently graduated university, looking for a mate.
>Start looking online hard
>Someone mentions I should go to vegas and try and pick up girls for a few weeks.
>Think it's a great Idea.
>Go to clubs, pick up about 4 girls, bring them home and have sex with no condom
>Feels great man
>Fly home, Chill, go back to regular life, looking for a job
>Meet a girl on online dating. She's smart, fun, Loyal, Pretty, lots of sex.
>a few weeks pass by (4-5 to be exact)
> Start noticing bumps on the bottom side of my dick.
>Never been there before.
>Few days later there is a few more of these bumps.
>Planning on going to the Sex clinic on monday

I am unsure what it is exactly...Best bet is that it looks like genital warts. It isn't painful or anything, just look so subtly weird.

Haven't aid anything to girl. Decided not to have sex till it's checked out.

I have no idea what to do. I'm so fucked. I'm so sad. This is on top of a few other things that have recently happened. This is the end of my sex life. and I only fucked 5 girls in my life.
>>
You knew the risks yet you will fully ignored them. This is the consequence of that.
>>
Serves you well for being a mindless degenerate
>>
File: 1475100157305.jpg (613KB, 1354x1800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475100157305.jpg
613KB, 1354x1800px
>>18519220
>>18519215
I just wanted to get better with girls
>>
>>18519207
you think guys put plastic bags around their dicks because they want to?
condoms suck, but there's a reason to use them
>>
>>18519228
Not having sex, dummy.
Doing it without a condom was the stupid part..

Very wellcould be HPV which isnt a huge deal, but seriously go out and buy yourself an intro sexual health book before you have sex again. Also, always and i mean always wear a condom. Educate yo-self. Only time you should EVER do it without a condom is with a consistent, trustworthy, monogomous and std tested partner. HIV isnt worth raw doggin it in a handfull of one night stands.
>>
>>18519207
Ahhh dumbass
>>
>>18519228
I was talking about fucking without a condom, not your desire for sexual experience. Having sex raw with a random party girl is like pointing a gun at your heart. But you already knew that and chose to ignore it, thinking that it was only your first/second/etc time, that you were too young for it to happen to you, that you didn't care. But here we are. There's nothing to do but reflect on how you ended up here in life.
>>
>>18519248
>>18519300
I did get gardasil and twinrex vaccinations.

I thought that's all I needed.

Couldn't it be something else?
>>
could be mollusca. harmless enough but contagious.
>>
>>18519306
what if its genital herpes?
>>
File: 65488768.jpg (102KB, 625x778px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
65488768.jpg
102KB, 625x778px
>>18519542
No pain, No blistering, It's been 2 months since I had sex with a hook up.

Also, it doesn't look like herpes. DESU it just looks like my dick skin. But I can't tell, I just haven't paid so much attention before.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.