[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>older bro has always been the cool dudebro type that was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1499525263197.jpg (20KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
1499525263197.jpg
20KB, 300x166px
>older bro has always been the cool dudebro type that was good with girls, active social life, dude every body liked.
>I was a the complete opposite typical geek type, socially awkward, never could relate to my brother's friends.
>one time get super drunk
>started apologizing to him that I was a loser and a failed brother and how I never ended up being cool like James (a friend of ours who was my age who he used to go play basketball with and do cool people stuff with because like AJ Soprano, that just wasn't in my nature) and how he was probably the brother he wished he always had.
>My brother reacts similarly saying how he never thought of it like that and it was good that I wasn't like him who always made dumbass decisions growing up and how I was responsible and shit
it was kind of gay and awkward for a few weeks after that where he kept reminding me that he loved me and shit.

Did he really mean it when during his wedding speech he told me he wouldn't have wanted me any other way and that he was proud that I was his brother and that he couldn't have wished for a better brother?

or does he secretly wished I was more like James and was just saying all those things because of how pathetic I looked when I was drunk?

fuck I'm tearing up typing this.
>>
>>18519076

Also do you think he chose me as his best man because he genuinely wanted me to be or because he pitied me since it would be my only chance as I have no friends.

He has been a best man himself at least 3 times
>>
My little brother is my best friend.

Your brother is proud of you, Anon. He doesn't need you to be bigger, or stronger, or better, or cooler. He just wants you to be you, and for you be happy with that.

I'm jealous of my little brother. He's smarter, more handsome, and crazy talented. He's pretty much better than me in every way.

But it's impossible to leave your younger sibling without complexes, I've found. I'm strong, while he's skinny. We're both good with girls, but I seem to have a higher success rate. I was also forced to make my way in the world a lot earlier than him, and I think he's self conscious about that.

Point is, I don't want my brother to be anyone but exactly who he is, and I couldn't be more proud. Your brother loves you, Anon.
>>
>>18519076
Dude in all honesty do you really even want to know, or are you find with how things are now?
>>
>>18519076
Nobody is in the charity business but charity workers. Especially not brothers.

If he said he admired you, he meant it. If he chose you as Best Man it was because he wanted you.

You are simply going to have to face the facts: you are lovable and loved
>>
>>18519076
wow that's gay
>>
>>18519076
Tl dr: OP doesn't know what unconditional love is
>>
File: download (2)(2).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2)(2).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18519076
Goddammit you faggot its too early in the morning to make me have feels.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.