[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wasting my golden years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1498525176057.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498525176057.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
So, I've recently turned 22 and I feel like I'm wasting the best days of my life which consists in studying, attending classes (here you usually stay living in your house because campuses don't exist), gym, reading for myself, sometimes I drink some beers a with my pals and shitposting on 4chan. I haven't even kissed a girl in a year and a half (don't really feel like dating or loving again ) and the last party I went was a couple of months back, I had fun but the same sense of wasting time still prevailed. Am I just a pussy? What to do?
>>
I forgot to mention that I feel I can't really connect with others, to put an example my classmates, we talk and I make jokes, laugh and all that but I don't feel really close.
>>
Mate this might sound random, autistic and pretty dumb but how often do you masturbate ? Do you know about NoFap and have you tried it ?
>>
I'm 24 and missed the golden years. Use your age while you still got it. Plenty in college get laid while still studying I suggest you do it, you will never encounter a population density of single/slutty girls ever again after college. Make a Craigslist hookup ad and get a milf even.
>>
DESU you sound like me, and I'm female and 30. Sorta wonder about this a lot myself as well, ut had the crisis then, too. Main tip: Please don't quit school. This messed me up bad and I ended up being a homeless alcoholic at points, which sucked. Just keep working and make sure you have something to fall back, rest easy knowing you aren't at rock bottom and have plenty of time to make sure that doesn't occur. (Also, masturbation does help...)
>>
>>18518927
M8 I tried Tinder and had only a couple of matches in like three months and I didn't really fell the push to try hard, I guess this hook up culture doesn't suite my personality.
>>
You still have two decades of golden years if you take care of your body.
>>
>>18518652
Your golden years are just beginning, buddy.
>>
>>18518929
What are u doing now
>>
File: 1264517048_american-beauty_11.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1264517048_american-beauty_11.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>18518652
> same age, same lifestyle
for one thing it's not so bad, feels good for all the accomplishments; maybe you should find new hobbies (what have you been studying anyway?)
>>
>>18518652
quick advice for you, I'm 24 now and my life is starting to take off, I had the same problem you did, thinking too much, being cynical. you need to break the cycle of being 'oh boo hoo look at me, poor mr faggot' you've probably got a better shot at life than 75% of the planet's population dude. I know people who are 35 and doing the same thing they were ten years ago, having the time of their lives. IT IS NEVER OVER, ONLY WHEN YOU SAY IT IS. at this age you don't know SHIT. so roll with it and stop caring and sthinking so much, JUST DO IT
>>
>>18519903
Same here 23 now lost my virginity last year and id not even kissed a girl since i was 16, you just got to go for it bud, the girl im sleeping with atm is my 5th now and its getting easier to get laid
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.