[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I ask a question? Why am I suddenly taking interest in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Can I ask a question? Why am I suddenly taking interest in a guy I know? My while life I've been straight, I still find girls more attractive, but this one guy is just really cool. I don't find him attractive but hes not ass ugly. I just really like him, not his looks, just him. I've always been against gays and all that but what the heck, I actually love a guy I think. What should I do???
>>
>>18518587
Is he gay? If so, suck his dick. If not, go to your room and jack off purely to the thoughts of him. If you can't get off of this, then you are not gay.
>>
Hate queers less because you are one and nothing else because you'd be a shitty boyfriend and bad at gay sex.
>>
It just sounds like normal admiration. Maybe you are a repressed gay and this is your way of coming out to yourself? I don't know senpai
>>
>>18518602
Hes bi I guess, but I cant really jerk off to him because I dont find him hot or sexy, I just really like talking to him and his personality.
>>18518605
I don't hate gays, I just think of ot as weird and just unacceptable, like beastiality. But I don't think id want to have sex with him.
>>18518608
Who knows, maybe I am, I'm not attracted to him because hes a guy, I'm attracted to....him. Like his personality and all that stuff. First time I actually felt this for a guy so I dont know how to handle this. Plus hes way older than me.
>>
Is he feminine? It's not gay.
>>
Maybe he is just a good friend but your autism makes you misunderstand your feelings.
>>
>>18518722
Not feminine at all. Very manly, responsible, very smart, all that jazz. I want to be like him, that's for sure.
>>
>>18518728
If you can't masturbate to him you definitely dont love him. You've probably just never admired a guy in your peer group this much and it has made you question if it's a crush. If your dick doesn't jump at all it's not a crush and just someone who is a bro that you admire/idolize. A bro crush.
>>
>>18518791
Well that's nice to know. This guy is actually the first person that I ever looked up to besides my dad. Thanks for answering though.
>>
>>18518641
>I don't hate gays, I just think of ot as weird and just unacceptable, like beastiality. But I don't think id want to have sex with him.
The reason you find those things taboo is because you were raised to view them as such. However, the attraction to the same sex in not entirely socially regulated, there are biological or more specifically hormonal factors at work as well. You're going to have to make a choice: go along with society, or go with your heart.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.